• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Too late, I edited it. :rowfull:
New question for Annie Hall: What is your favorite soup?

If you were given a free pass to move anywhere you want (your job coming with you), where would you want to live?

I like Chicago too much to move away for too long. I'd probably move to New York because I have to be in a city. It's just how I am. But yeah, I'd have to eventually come back to Chicago.

Vanilla or Chocolate?

Chocolate.

What is your favorite dessert? 😀

Chocolate covered cherries are pretty damn good.

Too late, I edited it. :rowfull:
New question for Annie Hall: What is your favorite soup?

Cream of chicken rice and then I add a whole mess of lemon juice and pepper.

Limp Bizkit or Asher Roth?

Neither. Those bands are a fucking disgrace to music and anyone who listens to them is a retard.

Classical or jazz?

Jazz is my favorite type of music. I just can't really get into classical too much.

Jet or Maroon 5?

Jet was just ripping off the Strokes and Maroon 5 is gay.

We're going to keep it between me and you, right?

Of course.

Whats this secret between you and Meangry? 😀

That's between me and him.

I know you don't listen to very much hip hop, but who would you say are your top 5 hip hop artists aside from M.F. Doom?

1. Chicago
2. Neck, There's this one rib on either side that's pretty bad, and armpits, I guess.
3. Celeb crushes? Jeez... Marlon Brando circa Street Car Named Desire, Desi Arnaz circa I Love Lucy, and Clive Owen!!!

edit: (Oh, you said 5 crushes, not 3, so two more...Craig Ferguson and I have a weird thing for Jimmy Kimmel

See? I'm not the one that thought Desi was hot! I get slack for that all of the time from my friends lol.

"I don't paint my fingernails and I have no feet, but I'm curious as to why you thought black or red would be what I would pick."

Not entirely sure, just a shot in the dark i suppose.

Also, you stated in a thread a while back that you were interested in learning/knowing more about foot tickling. Does that mean that you want someone to tickle YOUR feet?

"I don't paint my fingernails and I have no feet, but I'm curious as to why you thought black or red would be what I would pick."

Not entirely sure, just a shot in the dark i suppose.

Also, you stated in a thread a while back that you were interested in learning/knowing more about foot tickling. Does that mean that you want someone to tickle YOUR feet?

I didn't say I wanted to know more about foot tickling. It was from my FL where I put "curious about feet," since I don't have any.

So no.

Do you have any Grey Poupon? 😀

No, I only like yellow mustard like French's or Plochman's.

Are you becoming more comfortable with your editing job?

Yep, it's fun.

What's the next gathering that you might attend? 😀

I will be attending no gatherings in the foreseeable future. I'm in a serious relationship where I'm happy and things are going good and I dont want to jeopardize that since my boyfriend is uncomfortable by the community aspect here.

I will be attending no gatherings in the foreseeable future. I'm in a serious relationship where I'm happy and things are going good and I dont want to jeopardize that since my boyfriend is uncomfortable by the community aspect here.[/QUOTE]

^I take that your boyfriend knows about the TMF?^

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back