• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

When it comes to your moral code, do you believe it's important to be kind, honest, determined, or none of the above?

U2 or Coldplay?

U2 is grossly overrated. Coldplay is too, but I think Coldplay will be the closest thing to an iconic group that our generation is going to have. I'll choose them.

When it comes to your moral code, do you believe it's important to be kind, honest, determined, or none of the above?

In my life, I've realized determination and honesty are the most important things. Without those qualities, I can't say where I'd be right now.

Tomboy lesbian or metrosexual male? 😀

Tomboy. Straight guys with feminine characteristics really annoy me. Gay guys are understandable. They're out and proud and flamboyant and feminine and it makes sense. But straight guys wearing makeup or being all emo and shit, it makes me want to kick their ass so they can toughen up a bit.

How do you feel about people who are almost always perpetually chipper or happy?

A threesome with a guy and a girl, or with 2 guys?

A guy and a girl probably and only if I was like hammered to the point of no return.

Nirvana or Pearl Jam??

I hate both. I'll pick Nirvana because I like that song "Heart Shaped Box" but they are one of the most overrated bands in the history of music and Cobain's death viewed as romantic by the angsty teenage mentality.

Dope or Hatebreed?

Is dope a band as well? Because I haven't heard of them. I can't stand that metal shit anyway. It's so damn cartoony, it makes me laugh.

Your top 5 M.F. Doom songs? (including all aliases and projects: Viktor Vaughn, Madvillain, Danger Doom, etc.)

Simon & Garfunkel or Morris Day and the Times?

Simon & Garfunkel.

Your top 5 M.F. Doom songs? (including all aliases and projects: Viktor Vaughn, Madvillain, Danger Doom, etc.)

1. Figaro
2. ALL CAPS
3. The Illest Villains
4. Vaudeville Villain
5. Doomsday

If you could learn another language what would it be?

Italian. I took like six years of it from middle school on through college (7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, and then two years in university) but I don't really remember as much as I should. I'd love to be fluent.

If you were given a free pass to move anywhere you want (your job coming with you), where would you want to live?

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back