• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

:bwahaha:

If Napolean Dynamite took you out for a expensive dinner, would he at least get to first base? 😀

If you had a boyfriend that has a hair play fetish (meaning he gets off on brushing and running his fingers through your hair or watching you do the same thing to yourself), would you oblige him?

If you had a boyfriend that has a hair play fetish (meaning he gets off on brushing and running his fingers through your hair or watching you do the same thing to yourself), would you oblige him?

I already know someone like that and I'm fine with it. 🙂

If you had to punch someone from the forum, who would it be? 😀

You because you deserve it.

Me? I'm adorable! :innocent:

If I buy you a pack of menthol cigarettes, will that melt your icy heart? 🙂

If you were to achieve your dream of becoming an accomplished writer, do you think you would still remember/acknowledge your roots?

If you could ask a lurker one question, what would it be?

(This question took me 10 minutes to think of)

If you were to achieve your dream of becoming an accomplished writer, do you think you would still remember/acknowledge your roots?

Of course. Accomplished in my mind doesn't necessarily mean fame and fortune. In all actuality, it will probably be me writing free lance for a number of online publications to pay the bills. At any rate, whether one or the other or neither or both happens, while it would make life easier financially and I'd be happy in what I do, I could never forget the people that've always had my back.

If you could ask a lurker one question, what would it be?

(This question took me 10 minutes to think of)

I'd ask them why they were lurkers at all.

I have a serious question to ask and do not lie to me.....

Do you believe in unicorns? 😀

Would you rather

have a million dollars to do with whatever you wish or discover the cure for cancer

develop a fully functional tickle machine or develop a better economic plan than our current President, Obama?

develop a fully functional tickle machine or develop a better economic plan than our current President, Obama?

Economic plan. I prefer to be tickled by humans, not machines, and while Obama's plan sounded good at first, it's becoming disappointing at best. Though anything is better than what McCain would have cooked up.

Be an Academy Award winning actress or a multi-platinum recording artist?

Would you rather be sleeping than answering these questions at 1 AM EST?

I'm up writing guitar tab anyway. It's only midnight here, so I have another two hours before I have to consider sleep. I work at 4pm tomorrow.

Be an Academy Award winning actress or a multi-platinum recording artist?

Probably a recording artist. I respect the creativity it takes to write lyrics and albums versus just saying lines and crying on cue.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back