• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Still working on that list of ten albums you can't live without for me? 😛

Still working on that list of ten albums you can't live without for me? 😛

Of All Time:
Benny Goodman: "16 Most Requested Songs"
Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto: "Getz/Gilberto #2 Live at Carnegie Hall"
Elvis Costello: "My Aim Is True"
Various Artists: "Motown 40 Forever"
Tom Waits: "Nighthawks at the Diner"
Tom Waits: "Swordfishtrombones"
Sam Cooke: "Portrait of a Legend 1951 - 1964"
Bob Dylan: "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan"
The Velvet Underground: "Loaded"
The Velvet Underground: "The Velvet Underground & Nico" (even though I hated Nico, there are too many amazing songs on this record.)

Right Now:
Modest Mouse: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News"
Paolo Nutini - "Sunny Side Up"
Dillinger Four - "Civil War"

It's actually really amazing. It's sunny and in the 60's so kind of cool. It's been this way for a few days and I'm hoping summer is over. I love Fall.

Sounds good. I am a big fan of Fall as well. The weather is about the same here in Ohio today. I would take 60s/70s any day.

How was your weekend?

Sounds good. I am a big fan of Fall as well. The weather is about the same here in Ohio today. I would take 60s/70s any day.

How was your weekend?

Aside from fighting with my boyfriend, having to get up and work really early in the morning, and slicing my finger in the deli slicer, it's been great!

Aside from fighting with my boyfriend, having to get up and work really early in the morning, and slicing my finger in the deli slicer, it's been great!

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I have not had much of a weekend the past few days. A lot going on I suppose. Regardless, today is a new day and tomorrow as well.

How often do you work? Days? Hours?

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. I have not had much of a weekend the past few days. A lot going on I suppose. Regardless, today is a new day and tomorrow as well.

How often do you work? Days? Hours?

5 days a week, around 24 hours a week.

..., and slicing my finger in the deli slicer, it's been great!
Very sorry to hear that. I have a scar on the fourth finger of my left hand from the circular blade of the meat slicer in the deli department of a Stop & Shop where I worked in the summer of 1968. That was in Bergenfield, New Jersey. It hurt like hell and required a visit to the ER where I got stitches. 🙁

But this thread requires a question, so here's one: What is your favorite dessert?

Very sorry to hear that. I have a scar on the fourth finger of my left hand from the circular blade of the meat slicer in the deli department of a Stop & Shop where I worked in the summer of 1968. That was in Bergenfield, New Jersey. It hurt like hell and required a visit to the ER where I got stitches. 🙁

But this thread requires a question, so here's one: What is your favorite dessert?

I'm not really a sweets person, so I'm just going to go with ice cream. I really like chocolate, green tea, red bean, and strawberry or blueberry cheesecake flavored.

Is your hand feeling better?

Yeah, though I think most of it is subconscious now that I've had it really looked at and I got some medical stuff to help it heal. Thanks for asking, though. 🙂

Of All Time:
Benny Goodman: "16 Most Requested Songs"
Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto: "Getz/Gilberto #2 Live at Carnegie Hall"
Elvis Costello: "My Aim Is True"
Various Artists: "Motown 40 Forever"
Tom Waits: "Nighthawks at the Diner"
Tom Waits: "Swordfishtrombones"
Sam Cooke: "Portrait of a Legend 1951 - 1964"
Bob Dylan: "The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan"
The Velvet Underground: "Loaded"
The Velvet Underground: "The Velvet Underground & Nico" (even though I hated Nico, there are too many amazing songs on this record.)

Right Now:
Modest Mouse: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News"
Paolo Nutini - "Sunny Side Up"
Dillinger Four - "Civil War"

Nice. 🙂 I feel the same way about The Velvet Underground & Nico. Nico was kinda annoying, but that album blew my mind. I still need to get those 2 Tom Waits albums, I've really liked what little I've heard from him. 😀

How long have you worked at your current job?

About how many times a day do you want to jump over the counter and stab a customer to death? 😀

About how many times a day do you want to jump over the counter and stab a customer to death? 😀

It's not so bad anymore. Most of the time I'm in the back, or I work in the evenings when it's slow. Mondays are a bitch though. That's the one day where I have to work the lunch rush, and yeah, people are dumb.

Ahh, gotcha. And how well do you currently get along with the people you work with?

Ahh, gotcha. And how well do you currently get along with the people you work with?

Pretty well. I hate when it's awkward or tense between coworkers, so I just pretty much act like a clown to help people not be so uptight and hopefully like me. A bunch of people quit in the last few weeks so we have about four new people. So far I get along with all of them, but I'm still getting to know a few.

NFL and I'm no football expert. I prefer baseball. But I tend to watch the Bears because I'm from Chicago and I don't care enough to look into other teams.

That's cool. I watch both NCAA and NFL. I like baseball, but would probably rather watch NFL? Do you plan on adding anymore tattoos in the future?

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back