• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

97.1 is usually what I listen to when driving in this area. If I need a good traffic report,then AM 780.

Have you ever listened to The Bob and Tom radio show?

Would we still be buddies even if I forgot to bring you Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

Are you attending Culinary School or getting some OJT in a restaurant?

Are you attending Culinary School or getting some OJT in a restaurant?

I'm getting on the job training right now. My title is prep cook and I'm learning a lot of basic, but universal, terms and practices. There is a decent and reasonably priced culinary program at a nearby community college, but I think I could probably skip all that with the experience I have thus far, will continue to get, and with a recommendation from the 3-time Michelin star chef I work with sometimes.

I'm getting on the job training right now. My title is prep cook and I'm learning a lot of basic, but universal, terms and practices. There is a decent and reasonably priced culinary program at a nearby community college, but I think I could probably skip all that with the experience I have thus far, will continue to get, and with a recommendation from the 3-time Michelin star chef I work with sometimes.

First, good luck with your chosen profession.

Second, as long as we're on the subject of food, what effect do you think global climate change will have on the world's food supply in general and Americans' diets in particular?

Hello! I've not asked a question before so the possibilities are endless.
Can you tell me who said this: A slap and a tickle Is all that the fickle Male Ever has in his head.

First, good luck with your chosen profession.

Second, as long as we're on the subject of food, what effect do you think global climate change will have on the world's food supply in general and Americans' diets in particular?

I don't know that much about climate change or how fast the rate of change is occurring. I don't believe it will affect most of the people alive today and I doubt Americans would give a shit at all with the amount of processed and genetically modified bullshit they/we all stuff into our bodies without realizing it. Close to all corn is genetically modified, for instance. And as of now, there is no law forcing GMO products to list that they have GMOs. That said, the place I work at is trying to change that, especially when it comes to quick service food. All of our products are fresh and organic and we make everything from scratch. We are currently working to transition to being entirely GMO free, but again, the lack of regulations is making it difficult.

Hello! I've not asked a question before so the possibilities are endless.
Can you tell me who said this: A slap and a tickle Is all that the fickle Male Ever has in his head.

I don't know. I've never heard that expression.

Who are your favorite characters in history?

Not sure what you mean by "characters," but some of my favorite historical figures are Teddy Roosevelt, Hitler (I find him morbidly fascinating, I'm not down with genocide), Leonardo da Vinci, Gandhi, Joan of Arc, Dante Alighieri, Pope John Paul II, and a bajillion others.

Some of my favorite fictional characters throughout history are Lucy and Ricky Ricardo, Kermit the Frog, Alice (Alice in Wonderland), Morpheus, Raskolnikov, Bigger Thomas, Winnie The Pooh, James Bond, HAL-9000, E.T., Lisbeth Salander, Forrest Gump , Mathilda (Léon: The Professional), Tommy Devito (Goodfellas), Batman, Amelie Poulain, Michael Corleone, Travis Bickle, and a lot more I'm sure.

Is your favorite dish to cook the same as your favorite dish to eat? 😀

I don't know yet! My favorite food is sushi and I haven't tried to make it yet. A coworker of mine used to work at a sushi restaurant so he's been giving me some pointers and I've been looking around online for different instructions. Getting the rice to the correct consistency and taste is apparently the hardest part of it all. My favorite dish to cook is another tough question. I like cooking steaks, honestly. Not much cooking really, required and if you don't mess with em too much, it comes out awesome. Simple and delicious. But as long as my friends/family like it, that's all I care about. Most of the time, when it comes to cooking, my favorite thing is to try new recipes, things I haven't done before or that seem challenging. When I can pull off something complicated or something I haven't done yet, it's the best feeling.

I don't know yet! My favorite food is sushi and I haven't tried to make it yet. A coworker of mine used to work at a sushi restaurant so he's been giving me some pointers and I've been looking around online for different instructions. Getting the rice to the correct consistency and taste is apparently the hardest part of it all. My favorite dish to cook is another tough question. I like cooking steaks, honestly. Not much cooking really, required and if you don't mess with em too much, it comes out awesome. Simple and delicious. But as long as my friends/family like it, that's all I care about. Most of the time, when it comes to cooking, my favorite thing is to try new recipes, things I haven't done before or that seem challenging. When I can pull off something complicated or something I haven't done yet, it's the best feeling.

I love sushi, too, and I can eat quite a lot of it at one sitting. :munch:
My favorite sushi is tuna. What is yours?

So, they say (and you know how 'they' can be) that 'oh, it's hot and all, but it's not bad…it's a DRY HEAT' when Arizona is discussed a lot! Is that total bullshit, in your opinion? I mean, heat's heat, right? Then again, humidity does suck ;P

Cheers, -P

How is life treating ya?

Pretty good. Looking forward to a vacation in a couple months tho.

I love sushi, too, and I can eat quite a lot of it at one sitting. :munch:
My favorite sushi is tuna. What is yours?

Salmon all day.

So, they say (and you know how 'they' can be) that 'oh, it's hot and all, but it's not bad…it's a DRY HEAT' when Arizona is discussed a lot! Is that total bullshit, in your opinion? I mean, heat's heat, right? Then again, humidity does suck ;P

Cheers, -P

Ill take 105 in Arizona over 85 in Chicago any day. Humidity makes a big difference. But past 110 and humidity or not, it's awful. No one is hanging outside then, though. The biggest misconception about Arizona, though, is that the entire state is hot, but there are areas with more mild climates.

Not much....you?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back