• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Would you ever tickle someone you hated knowing they hated it, or is it too involved with fetish fun shenanigans that you don't want it associated with people you hate in any context?

What's your latest favorite song that you want to learn how to play on the guitar or other?

Would you ever tickle someone you hated knowing they hated it, or is it too involved with fetish fun shenanigans that you don't want it associated with people you hate in any context?

I dont tickle anyone ever. The thought alone squicks me. Hatred or not. And it certainly wouldnt be my first thought if I hated someone.

Burn the restaurant down yet? 😛

No... do I come across as incompetent? Lol

What's your latest favorite song that you want to learn how to play on the guitar or other?

That new song by One Republic is pretty good.

You're the prettiest girl I've seen on this site. What does it take to become friends with you?

Eh, I'm hesitant to make friends with people that make me feel like the main appeal to being my buddy is how I look...

Last edited:
What type of music do you like to listen to?

My favorites are classic r&b / soul / motown and blues, but I like a lot of different stuff. 90s r&b / pop / grunge are all great and even EDM, pop, hip hop, and more mainstream stuff is fun to listen to as well.

Would you consider dressing as Miley Cyrus for Halloween and getting your twerk on at every wedding, funeral, and bar mitzvah in Chi-town?

It was inspired by my love of potentially absurd scenarios. The fact you only stated a physical reason for not hitting the scene is awesome.

Do you have any reoccurring dreams/nightmares?

It was inspired by my love of potentially absurd scenarios. The fact you only stated a physical reason for not hitting the scene is awesome.

Do you have any reoccurring dreams/nightmares?

Well, also, I'd feel a bit like a joke and can think of numerous other things I'd rather do than Miley Cyrus impressions lol.

I have a few reoccurring nightmares.

Looking to get any new tats soon?

No, I have none planned. They are just a small part of who I am.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back