• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inuyasha: Kagome! ^^

Tickle-Guy said:
Nice one Em, can you do Android 18 next?

...*blink blink* Android 18?...Android 18??......ANDROID 18?!?! *goes into an emotional breakdown and curls up in the corner*

EmSeeSquared said:
...*blink blink* Android 18?...Android 18??......ANDROID 18?!?! *goes into an emotional breakdown and curls up in the corner*

Ok sorry how about Batgirl?

*calms down* Bat...Batgirl i could prolly do...did you see my Supergirl/Batgirl pic in the non-tickling section?

EmSeeSquared said:
*calms down* Bat...Batgirl i could prolly do...did you see my Supergirl/Batgirl pic in the non-tickling section?

I did, it's very good, you got the art right; I'm impressed.

U.N.Owen said:
I have no idea who or what Android18 is... should I ask?

She's a character from the infamous Dragonball Z........and she's better looking than Kagome, that's for sure.

>_> <_< *runs*

Excess said:
She's a character from the infamous Dragonball Z........and she's better looking than Kagome, that's for sure.

>_> <_< *runs*

she's more than that, to me......

.......*sits down* well....a few years ago, when the Anime Tickling Forum was stil relatively new, i met this girl....Ticklish Android 18....and we hit it off real well. REAL well. In fact, she quickly became my first girlfriend. An ONLINE girlfriend, but she was still a human being. And the ATF's founder, Anime 316 (who i've even seen on these boards) knew her personally, and assured me she was a KNOCKOUT. She based herself upon the Android 18 character and said she looks JUST like her. We had such great times on our MSNs. She loved Star Wars as much as me, and she told me she was so ticklish she's very feather ticklish, and i LOOOOVE feather-tickling. Things were going great for a couple years, and then...she disapeared. Nothing, nada. Not even a goodbye. I haven't seen her since 2003. Also Anime 316 revealed sum stuff about her that she never told me that i prolly shouldn't meantion here in case he comes by and reads this, but still, they were things that hurt me emotionally......how's that for first love, huh? I haven't met another girl like her SINCE >_<

EmSeeSquared said:
.......*sits down* well....a few years ago, when the Anime Tickling Forum was stil relatively new, i met this girl....Ticklish Android 18....and we hit it off real well. REAL well. In fact, she quickly became my first girlfriend. An ONLINE girlfriend, but she was still a human being. And the ATF's founder, Anime 316 (who i've even seen on these boards) knew her personally, and assured me she was a KNOCKOUT. She based herself upon the Android 18 character and said she looks JUST like her. We had such great times on our MSNs. She loved Star Wars as much as me, and she told me she was so ticklish she's very feather ticklish, and i LOOOOVE feather-tickling. Things were going great for a couple years, and then...she disapeared. Nothing, nada. Not even a goodbye. I haven't seen her since 2003. Also Anime 316 revealed sum stuff about her that she never told me that i prolly shouldn't meantion here in case he comes by and reads this, but still, they were things that hurt me emotionally......how's that for first love, huh? I haven't met another girl like her SINCE >_<

Oh, that's harsh. Love is a cruel mistress indeed.

i'm starting to really consider Tickle-Guy's idea to do a Batgirl pic. But i want Supergirl in it too, but i've hit a couple snags with that idea:

1: how does one restrain a girl like Supergirl? the most obvious answer would prolly be Kryptonite, but the thing is, i don't wanna HURT her.
2: I want Batgirl to be tickled by Joker (original, i know), but who should tickle Supergirl? it's prolly not Lex Luthor's style, so who else is capable of tickling? Mr. Mxyzptlk? Toyman?

ideas would be most appreciative

EmSeeSquared said:
i'm starting to really consider Tickle-Guy's idea to do a Batgirl pic. But i want Supergirl in it too, but i've hit a couple snags with that idea:

1: how does one restrain a girl like Supergirl? the most obvious answer would prolly be Kryptonite, but the thing is, i don't wanna HURT her.
2: I want Batgirl to be tickled by Joker (original, i know), but who should tickle Supergirl? it's prolly not Lex Luthor's style, so who else is capable of tickling? Mr. Mxyzptlk? Toyman?

ideas would be most appreciative

Question. Wouldn't a projection of a red sun weaken her? And I'm thinking maybe Toyman, since he seems most likely to do something like that.

But you know who I really like seeing? She-Hulk. I don't know what it is (the whole theme of power?), but she just has a certain appeal that alot of other super heroines don't have. (aside from the green skin of course)

well, we all have prolly seen by now that comic scan of She-Hulk getting tickled by a Hulk robot 😉 i've never been too much of a She-Hulk fan, myself

a projection of a red sun? how does that work, may i ask?

EmSeeSquared said:
well, we all have prolly seen by now that comic scan of She-Hulk getting tickled by a Hulk robot 😉 i've never been too much of a She-Hulk fan, myself

a projection of a red sun? how does that work, may i ask?

I dunno. It depends on how the red sun works. Maybe a device that changes the suns rays so that they have the effect of the red sun?

I love your work so much that I logged on just to comment on it o_o, which is quite something since you can see I'm a lurker.

I really love that outfit, infact, I like the 2nd pic better because you get a full bodyview of Kagome in it ^^ Oh, and barefoot Kagome = Instant Win, gotta love feudal fashion @_@

Looking forward to more of your art, specially more Kagome art involving that oufit @.@

hello?? have my threads all died already? everything's been so quiet for nearly 24 hours. where IS everybody?

How about instead you try something different, how an Ah My Goddess pic, there aren't many of those around, maybe something with Hild or Urd tickling Belldandy or Skuld.

Or perhaps a Chobits one, Chii's feet tickled by some random domanatrix Persecom.

Or perhaps Rei Ayanami being tickle tortured by Ritsuko or Asuka.

Just some ideas.

Or perhaps Rei Ayanami being tickle tortured by Ritsuko or Asuka.
There's food for thought. There's no such thing as too many NGE pics. 😉

1. while i know who the characters are, i've never seen an ep of Oh My Goddess

2. never seen Chobits

3. while it was an exciting series, i still don't see what people see in such a dark and graphic tale such as Evangelion. I mean, everyone DIES in the end. And why do people keep hammering for Rei? She's such a ROBOT!

4. this isn't what i asked you guys XD

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back