• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inuyasha: Kagome! ^^

For one, I totallly agree about what you said about Evangelion. I bought the entire series and then got the movies and felt burned at the end 200 dollars down the drain. (Sorry but even though life is hard, I like a happy to somewhat satisfing end to a series, didnt like Blue Gender as well.)
Personally my top three choices are
1. Vandread - Dita and Barnette (in 2nd outfit) tickled on their bare tummies
2. Supergirl - in white top tickled on her tummy
3. Kagora, Princess Abi and/or Sango (maiden outfit) tickled on feet

raptorspride said:
For one, I totallly agree about what you said about Evangelion. I bought the entire series and then got the movies and felt burned at the end 200 dollars down the drain. (Sorry but even though life is hard, I like a happy to somewhat satisfing end to a series, didnt like Blue Gender as well.)
Personally my top three choices are
1. Vandread - Dita and Barnette (in 2nd outfit) tickled on their bare tummies
2. Supergirl - in white top tickled on her tummy
3. Kagora, Princess Abi and/or Sango (maiden outfit) tickled on feet

as a matter of fact, in the Batgirl/Supergirl pic i'm thinking of doing, i'm GOING to have Supergirl tickled on her tummy 😉 but i'm left with the problems i listed above: 1) who should tickle her, and 2) how to keep her restrained. i think in the end i may have to use a small piece of kryptonite, cuz i've been brushing up on the animated version os Supergirl, and profiles seem to say that she's a bit more resiliant to kryptonite than Superman. But i still don't know if that would hurt her, cuz the last thing i want is for girls to be in pain while being tickled.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

Well if you ever seen the final season of Justice League Unlimited, Supergirl stays in the future where there is a good Brainiac and falls for him. He uses a lot a gadgets (something like batman) and has a personal force field. Maybe he could modify it to hold her and have a red light type kyptonian trait to it (red kyptonite takes away powers but non-fatal). After which, she is temporary a normal girl and most likely even feathers and finger would work on her. (As a message to ALL JLU and Superman TAS fan, avoid the new animated Superman movie like if it were Green Kyptonite. The good guy are fine but Lex and Brainiac are completely out of character. Lex was just horrid and well if it were not for the previous 2 series, I might have like his character) Just though I should through that in.

EmSeeSquared said:
1. while i know who the characters are, i've never seen an ep of Oh My Goddess

2. never seen Chobits

3. while it was an exciting series, i still don't see what people see in such a dark and graphic tale such as Evangelion. I mean, everyone DIES in the end. And why do people keep hammering for Rei? She's such a ROBOT!

4. this isn't what i asked you guys XD

1. No problem there, you can find them off youtube, or if you need a summary go to Token Asian's anime blog, you can find it by entering that into google.

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chobits

3. Because she' adorable, pluss since she is such a quiet girl it stands to reason that if tickled she would be unable to take it and quickly break down at the slightest tickle.

hybrid rainbow said:
3. Because she' adorable, pluss since she is such a quiet girl it stands to reason that if tickled she would be unable to take it and quickly break down at the slightest tickle.

let me see if i understand this: you see to envision a girl with barely any emotion whatsoever to be able to burst into streams of laughter over "the slightest tickle"? See, now, when I look at a girl like Rei, it seems to say to me NOT TICKLISH

EmSeeSquared said:
let me see if i understand this: you see to envision a girl with barely any emotion whatsoever to be able to burst into streams of laughter over "the slightest tickle"? See, now, when I look at a girl like Rei, it seems to say to me NOT TICKLISH

Maybe she simply hasn't been tickled, the experience would be completely alien to her, and thus would overwhelm her.

She also is capable of displaying emotion, like in episode 5 where she smiled when talking with Gendo, also she does have nerves capable of feeling sensations like pain, as proven when she goes into combat in the EVA, there's no reason to assume she won't feel pleasure too.

hybrid rainbow said:
Maybe she simply hasn't been tickled, the experience would be completely alien to her, and thus would overwhelm her.

She also is capable of displaying emotion, like in episode 5 where she smiled when talking with Gendo, also she does have nerves capable of feeling sensations like pain, as proven when she goes into combat in the EVA, there's no reason to assume she won't feel pleasure too.

seriously, i really doubt she's ticklish, and Gendo's an asshole anyway.

can sumbody PLEASE help me out with my dilema at hand?

EmSeeSquared said:
seriously, i really doubt she's ticklish, and Gendo's an asshole anyway.

can sumbody PLEASE help me out with my dilema at hand?

Ticklishness isn't a question of emotion, it's a physical response to stimuli to the nerves, there's no evidence to say she is or isn't ticklish as she's never been exposed to said stimuli, which makes the situation all the more unbearable to her.

hybrid rainbow said:
Ticklishness isn't a question of emotion, it's a physical response to stimuli to the nerves, there's no evidence to say she is or isn't ticklish as she's never been exposed to said stimuli, which makes the situation all the more unbearable to her.

w/e man, i'm not gonna argue. i wouldn't wanna see a robot like her get tickled anyway

See for me, I think the whole robot thing is similar to the goth t hing, hence why I like both 😀 . Got to admit though, I'm happy that someone finally agrees with me that Evangelion is not one of the best animes ever. 😀 .

so you find 0 emotion attractive? ech. the only likable goths for me are Raven from Teen Titans and Sam frm Danny Phantom, cuz they at least have personality and aren't all "go away" 24/7

It's not zero emotion though, it's keeping the emotion bottled away. It's all in there 🙂 .

Have to admit, you do a very good job responding to every person that compliments your artwork. That's a real mark of an artist that pays attention to his viewers 😀 .

decided to update this classic by adding sum better colors and a bit of dialogue. the downsize is, recoloring a pic that was already colored has made it look a bit pixilated >_<

Attachments

• kagura-kagome ver 2 copy.jpg
    kagura-kagome ver 2 copy.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 156
Bah, I don't mind the pixels. I personally think it adds on to the cuteness of the pic itself. ^^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back