• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
suggestions, eh.... ok let's see if I don't screw this up...

I'd call you.......ter......or...di..ng.ing..ween?

No it's not you liar! That was bad, really bad. You know it. Damn myself.

*pats timewarp on the head* Nahh, it was great! I've just found another one that I really like is all. Its...... *fumbles in pocket and finds a piece of paper* um, bacon and a loaf..... 😵

what is this, "Whose line..."? There is nothing more random than trying to put a name toghther with two completly abstract concepts.

What? *looks* Um, Kimiko, do you always keep your lunch receipts with you?

from 3 or 4 pages ago
though, I dont think its necesarry. We're having fun!

You dont have to go through it all. XD
Maybe we need to give these two their own thead like the Hungarian/Koopa thread

If You Change Can I Have Your Senior Discounts? How About G.o.t.h. Aka Goddess Obviously Ticklish Hottie? Only On Your Bad Hair Days Of Course. 🙂

LOL Yes like that one. Only we need one big enough to hold ALL of your late night chatter XD
Koopa and Hungarian keep their chatter to their own thread for the most part (or at least other threads specifically made for random chit chat).
So, not to be ruse or anything, we'd really like it if you two cooled down the posting in other threads cause you seem to take them over completely. I know thread kijacking happens a lot anyway, but ya'll are both on at the same times and you tend to add 4 or 5 pages to several threads every night and thats way too much for me to go through! XD

*looks at the floor and shuffles her feet* Okay Nessie, I'll calm down 🙂

Are you sure you're still online?

Last edited:
Thanks! I dont like having to ask cause I dont wanna be rude. But ya'll seem to be drowning the regular discussions here and turning TT into "The Kalamos and Kimiko Show"

Come to think of it...

*rename thread action*

XD!

Hey, you're hurting my feelings there. 😉
At least you said "Kalamos and Kimiko", not the other way around.

🙂

Question: how can Kim drown this thread, given it's already soggy wet and pointless to begin with?

Just to illustrate my point...
at your current rate you'll have my post count in around 266 days. It took me 806 days!
You'd probably get it much faster because your average post rate pver the last week has been MUCH higher than your averahe since you joined, considering that went from 12 to a staggering 27 in a few days.

😵

XD!

nessonite said:
Just to illustrate my point...
at your current rate you'll have my post count in around 266 days. It took me 806 days!
You'd probably get it much faster because your average post rate pver the last week has been MUCH higher than your averahe since you joined, considering that went from 12 to a staggering 27 in a few days.

😵

XD!

I think I'm a bad influence on him 😛 .

lonelykimiko said:
I think I'm a bad influence on him 😛 .

yep it's 27.62 at the moment. she must have calouses on her fingers for typing so much. :weird:

lonelykimiko said:
Was supposed to be music, but ended up being computing 🙂 .

how ironic. what courses in computing? i'm taking computing also...

i'm honored i inspired a thread. :tounge: thanks.

i'll think about it more, but this one just flopped into my head:

Postaholic Anonymous

or something like that.

Hungarian2 said:
Dudes, com'on, its love. 😉

sure it is 😉

*bow-chika-wow-wow*

she inspires me to post more, and that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back