• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, do you have to get a concealed Chiwawa license to use them?

Sockstickler said:
Out of curiosity, do you have to get a concealed Chiwawa license to use them?

no, thats only when using chiwawa-chucks....

Oh ok. *checks the latest weapons codes* Yep, normal Chiwawas are ok, but tie two of them together, and you need a license. It's right here, regarding the use of weapons in Rabid Dog Kung Fu.

and what do you do about all the...."waste" your chiwawa's leave behind? (LITERING is punishable by law!!!! (or so my uncle would say...🙄 ))

Actually, I think Litering doesn't carry a penalty. It's along the lines of Quarting and Galloning. Now, littering, on the other hand... :laughing:

Hungarian2 said:
and what do you do about all the...."waste" your chiwawa's leave behind? (LITERING is punishable by law!!!! (or so my uncle would say...🙄 ))

I use it to power my doomsday machine!

Hmmm, an environmentally friendly doomsday machine. Who'd have thought?

Chiwawa's, dommsday machines, countles post hours....Koopa, I think you have a nemesis. 😛

Without blowing my own trumpet so to speak, I think a lot of people have started posting more after I started, which I think is great .

It's a double edged sword. People are posting more but it's the same people who were always taking part in the random nonsense threads (koopa, hungarian, kalamos, etc). Ive noticed a significant drop in on-topc discussions as now EVERY thread is a nonsense thread. Its a possibility that people who post more rarely aren't posting at all because everything just gets lost now.

by the way your daily average posts count is amazing
nessonite found her opponent

A high post count and a high daily average isn't something we really encourage people to shoot for.

It's becoming too much like a chat room here. You've got your own thread, like Koopa and Hungarian have theirs. Starying off topic is sacred tradition in the forum...but there is a point where it gets to be too much.
Kimiko, your daily average is at 29.59. Yesterday it was 27. That's a serious leap. You just shaved 2 months off of the time I predicted you'd reach my post count.
Also interesting...of the 570 posts made since 7am yesterday...12% of them were yours as far as I can figure.
If you post every day at THAT rate (61 per day) you'll have equalled my over 2 year post count after being a member for about 5 months.

Yes...we seriously need that chat room....

nessonite said:
It's a double edged sword. People are posting more but it's the same people who were always taking part in the random nonsense threads (koopa, hungarian, kalamos, etc).
Hey!

It's the random nonsense keeping me sane!
I cannot start a new flame every week!

I need time to let the steam off. 😉

nessonite said:
It's a double edged sword. People are posting more but it's the same people who were always taking part in the random nonsense threads (koopa, hungarian, kalamos, etc). Ive noticed a significant drop in on-topc discussions as now EVERY thread is a nonsense thread. Its a possibility that people who post more rarely aren't posting at all because everything just gets lost now.

Maybe you should change the name of "General Discussion" to "General Discussion of a specific topic...severe penalities for all venture outside said topic...and no randomness" :cyclopes:

Better here than in the clips section...or the story section...or the announcements section...or the tickling discussion section...wait, I got more!!

Clip Requests...

LOL We could rename TickleTheater to Kalamos, Koopa, and Kimiko. So instead of TT it would be KK...um...wait...

Kakoki doesn't sound much better either.

Maybe it's something with K-named users flipping off like crazed ninjas.

I really am sorry Ness 🙁 . I'me doing my best to calm it down and stick the random crazyness in just my own threads. I'll try harder.

Hungarian2 said:
Chiwawa's, dommsday machines, countles post hours....Koopa, I think you have a nemesis. 😛

No I don't - she's far superior to both you and me, Hungarian. 😀 Though I still have my matter-antimatter weaponry Arsenal as a last resort (and my nuclear Chelsea just in case...! 😛 😀 😎 )

As for the chihuaua waste, that could be used as an integral part of the ancient marital arts of Doggy Dung Foo. 😛 Roffle.

I know it's late but heck better late than never. Congrats on 1000th post!(or 1318 technically)

I'm catching up!XD

Yes, I think we should all try to stick to being random in our threads; then, the thread's author is less likely to have a go at us.

Kalamos said:
Kakoki doesn't sound much better either.

Maybe it's something with K-named users flipping off like crazed ninjas.
I dunno about that - what about Hungarian? 😀 😛 😎

nessonite said:
If you post every day at THAT rate (61 per day) you'll have equalled my over 2 year post count after being a member for about 5 months

Finally you have found your posting opponent ! 😉
But afterall posting even 300 messages a day ( like you've done in the past sometimes 🙂 )
don't disturb or ? is there a posting limit rule by the way ?

i'm off topic i guess ^^

koopacooper said:
I dunno about that - what about Hungarian? 😀 😛 😎
He's just a mutant: if you check closely, he's not named Hungarian at all.
That is a badly scribbled K.

Ah...I was thinking maybe it was Hungarian with a silent K - like Khungarian, or summ'at. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back