• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kimiko needs a title

Status
Not open for further replies.
...hey, anyone noticed my house-cleaning nukes? <.<....>.>hmm....I need something more origional, dun I? 😛

well, I cant say we'll be helpful, but here's an idea: I always give myself a time limit! 😀 If I'm not gone in an hour, I'll not have breakfast! 😀 U know, little punishments for urself, or just a goal. :happy: U should try it, might help. 😉

I'm just gonna do my best to stay on topic! This is basically my nightly activity 🙂 .

Wow, hanging with us is ur nightly activity?....I;m sorry for u, I really am. 😛XD

Well, with most of ya. There are some nutteres I just avoid though. *Tries not to look at hungarian* 😛 .

:" Its not my fault! Its me mothers genes! XD

WHICH raises the quesiton: WHO is my mother? *tries not to look at Kimiko* 😛XD

Hungarian2 said:
:" Its not my fault! Its me mothers genes! XD

WHICH raises the quesiton: WHO is my mother? *tries not to look at Kimiko* 😛XD
:weird: :weird: :weird:

Um, yeah, apparently, even the Kaminoans haven't quite gotten the hang of cloning yet 😛

Oh, no, the kaminoans didnt clone me; I was the science project of a real clone, for his science class...the reason why I was recruited was becauase for some strange reason, every clone kid had the same idea for his science project, and there were like 600 of me. 😛

@ Kimiko: You spell it Chiwawa, I spell it Chihuaua; we mean the same thing, so what does it matter HOW it's spelt (and I think both spellings are legit, anyhow).

@ Hungarian: Yes - house-cleaning nukes are so last millennium. 😛

koopacooper said:
@ Kimiko: You spell it Chiwawa, I spell it Chihuaua; we mean the same thing, so what does it matter HOW it's spelt (and I think both spellings are legit, anyhow).

It matters because its usually u and ness who point out sp mistakes on other posts. 😛

koopacooper said:
@ Hungarian: Yes - house-cleaning nukes are so last millennium. 😛

:weird:last millenium?!....am, house....WASHING! Yes, house washing nukes? 😛

lonelykimiko said:
no, thats only when using chiwawa-chucks....

on a sidenote about chiwiwawas, they love licking bare soles... i've noticed that alot.

Potato, potato, chiuaua, chiwawa, lets call the whole thing off!

(Possibly a very obscure reference there >.<)

Hey, hang on a minute! I still aint got a title! *cracks her whip* Back to work!

😛 .

lonelykimiko said:
Hey, hang on a minute! I still aint got a title! *cracks her whip* Back to work!

😛 .

yes, master!

wow, you have almost 1,400 posts already. when are you gonna show us a pic of your bare soles? i'm rather curious what they look like.

Whoops, got off-topic again; and yes, I did get the reference to the song (can't remember the title of it though). 🙂

Umm...."Posting Princess"? 🙂

Hungarian2 said:
Which would explain the baldness. 😛

That's just unfortunate - and kind of ironic, as my pen-name at www.fanfiction.net is "Hairy Gregory"; how was I to know that premature baldness is hereditary in BOTH sides of my family? :wooha:

So 😛

koopacooper said:
how was I to know that premature baldness is hereditary in BOTH sides of my family?

You mean both sides of your imagination? 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back