• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knismolagniac symbol

Lonelybish

Various members of the tickling community have decided (and for once havent given up) to create a symbol to represent our fetish.
Of course, its not down to one person or even a small group of people, its down to the entire community to take part and have theyre say, it will no doubt be a lengthly process, but a worth while one.

The discussion started on the TMF and immedieatly got some heavy attention and some excellent contributions, ideas and designs.

People have been coming together from around the world in the discussion and its coming along very nicely and is at very least, a interesting read 😛

Please feel free to head over and add your thoughts an opinion, ideas, anything. or if you dont have an account there then do why not do it here 🙂

I feel its very important that each forum comes together on this and that we eventually come to an agreement on what the end result wil be.

I hope to hear from you 🙂

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=146821

Harry

this is a interesting idea but who knows what symbol would last as long in the tickle world as the name of the hollywood brother

I don't really like this idea. No one symbol can truly represent what people see in the fetish. Each person is an individual with their own tastes. Other people may have their own reasons to support one symbol and not another.

I don't really like this idea. No one symbol can truly represent what people see in the fetish. Each person is an individual with their own tastes. Other people may have their own reasons to support one symbol and not another.

That is the very quest that we are trying to tackle, tis why we have thrown things like feathers, bdsm etc out the window as they do not apply to everyone.

The aim is to be relevant to everyone, as a result, the majority of people working on this have been trying to base it around symbolising the sensation as that is something we all love about it, tickling isnt tickling without it.

That is the very quest that we are trying to tackle, tis why we have thrown things like feathers, bdsm etc out the window as they do not apply to everyone.

The aim is to be relevant to everyone, as a result, the majority of people working on this have been trying to base it around symbolising the sensation as that is something we all love about it, tickling isnt tickling without it.

Well, good luck with that endeavor. I don't reaaly get over to the TMF very often but I may check out what people have to say.

Well, good luck with that endeavor. I don't reaaly get over to the TMF very often but I may check out what people have to say.

Thanks, il be sure to post any relevant updates here as eventually there will be a decision to be made by the community.

If you do get a chance tho, check it out, its a really good and creative discussion 🙂

I'm there and he's right....It definitely is a good, creative discussion...

But it is kinda rough in some places... I didn't know the TMF could get so edgy about stuff when you put in your two cents... 😀

Not to spark up anything here... The TT and TMF are good places with good people but I have been met with some touchiness from the few comments that I've presented... 🙂

We need more people over there to help make a symbol for everyone in the community! 🙂

I'm there and he's right....It definitely is a good, creative discussion...

But it is kinda rough in some places... I didn't know the TMF could get so edgy about stuff when you put in your two cents... 😀

Not to spark up anything here... The TT and TMF are good places with good people but I have been met with some touchiness from the few comments that I've presented... 🙂

We need more people over there to help make a symbol for everyone in the community! 🙂

Dont worry man, I dont know about the others involved but im not feeling edgy about it at all, Your input makes for good discussion 🙂 (I disagree with you whole heartidly but its certainly a valid 2 cents) 😛
Tis a community effort and your input is as welcome as anyones 🙂

Dont worry man, I dont know about the others involved but im not feeling edgy about it at all, Your input makes for good discussion 🙂 (I disagree with you whole heartidly but its certainly a valid 2 cents) 😛
Tis a community effort and your input is as welcome as anyones 🙂

Yeah yeah... we agree on disagreeing... 😉

But anyway...

Come on TT!!!!

We ALL NEED TO BE over at the TMF helping with the development of the design

A design that represents a general reason for why we are part of this fetish community!!!!

A great amount has been done...but it is not enough... WE NEED MORE IDEAS!!!!

MORE PEOPLE FROM TT!

We need everything except doubt that a simple symbol can be made to represent us all... It can be made, but it will take support to make it happen!

It may not represent everything we feel in tickling...but that is not the reason for why it is being made.... This symbol is being made to represent tickle love in general, regardless of it being sexual or non-sexual to us!

Believe me when I say we need more ideas... the thread is full of "severe creativity traffic", blocking us from our successful destination of completion.

Any ideas would help, especially from any members from TT. lol

I agree in theory. How neat would it be to be able to spot fellow tickling fetishists by some otherwise attractive, non-blatant symbol or other? 🙂

Lots of good questions raised throughout the many pages of the thread over there. Hell, I gave up reading about 12 pgs in, actually.

The only one(of the pages I browsed) that really jibed as something I'd actually consider wearing is Capnmad's cool reworking of the BDSM logo. And even then, that may be abit too obvious for some tickle fetishists..

Many seemed enamored of the neuron graphic, and I love it in concept, but it looks abit too sharp and pointy for many jewelry applications. Nice on a shirt, though.

I agree in theory. How neat would it be to be able to spot fellow tickling fetishists by some otherwise attractive, non-blatant symbol or other? 🙂

Lots of good questions raised throughout the many pages of the thread over there. Hell, I gave up reading about 12 pgs in, actually.

The only one(of the pages I browsed) that really jibed as something I'd actually consider wearing is Capnmad's cool reworking of the BDSM logo. And even then, that may be abit too obvious for some tickle fetishists..

Many seemed enamored of the neuron graphic, and I love it in concept, but it looks abit too sharp and pointy for many jewelry applications. Nice on a shirt, though.

Yes indeed, lots of good stuff but I feel that most of the thread is starting to show signs of becoming close-minded the further it goes...

Most people there are having disagreements about minor design changes, and no progress seems to be made beyond members working with the "Neuron Tree..."

More than likely that graphic in particular, will be picked because of the high amount of attention it has been receiving with different variations, minor changes, and small debates about it.

No other symbol has received the amount of attention that the Neuron tree Symbol has... However, every time it receives a new idea or concept for alteration, it is always met with a disagreement, continuing the streak of no progress...

The other symbols seem to be left behind, in the midst of looking for fresh ideas, members could try to look back at the other symbols and see how they can be altered and see what "fresh ideas" they could come up with...

I've mentioned this in a few of my comments but it seems, that my comments don't hold much too much weight over there and get passed over... but even so, I'll still continue to write comments to show support as part of the community... 😉

Below in the attachments is the "Neuron Symbol" that everyone is showing most of their attention to.

The NT symbol is meant to represent the general sensation of tickling. It covers both the non-sexual and sexual fronts of tickling.

and the second one is my contribution...I wanted to send something anyway so at least I could say I was part of the development team... lol

It consists of a triskelion sign of three "happy faces"... connected together to represent the community's togetherness through tickling.

You probably won't be able to tell that there are "faces" from afar in public, you would probably have to be close to see it in the design.

From afar it would just pass off as a cool design... 🙂

The color red, is emphasized greatly. Red is a color of passion and love. Both things that lie within tickle culture.

Input anyone? 😀

Remember please go over to the TMF and help with the development!

It's a dicey affair indeed. If we are all incurable knismioagniacs(sp?), how do we show that bond, yet remain hassle-free? And think about it for a sec - Do we really WANT to make even that slight a gesture? Unless there was a general consensus amongst the community-at-large that the mere wearing of such clandestine I.D. doesn't necessarily mean that one agrees to random public tickle-attacks from idiot strangers, I see whatever is chosen as essentially wearing a big red neuronic bullseye more than anything else.

I thought we had one,the feather?

In words we can say that, but the argument at the TMF is that it would be TOO obvious a symbol to wear in public... The desire to hide the fetish by the symbol, but be represented by it as well, is the main dilemma that the people at the TMF seem to be having...

It's a dicey affair indeed. If we are all incurable knismioagniacs(sp?), how do we show that bond, yet remain hassle-free? And think about it for a sec - Do we really WANT to make even that slight a gesture? Unless there was a general consensus amongst the community-at-large that the mere wearing of such clandestine I.D. doesn't necessarily mean that one agrees to random public tickle-attacks from idiot strangers, I see whatever is chosen as essentially wearing a big red neuronic bullseye more than anything else.

That's a good argument... the TMF states that the symbol would be one of acknowledgment, like a secret hello or greeting to any one into tickling...However it seems that the use of symbol is not well thought out in the case of long term effects in greater society... Since tickling is a worldwide aspect, everyone will have different comfort levels and reactions.

I had an argument that the sign would be a type of "bullseye" not just for privacy but for the general public reactions, but I was met with disagreement all around as Haribish can claim...lol 😀

That was before my comments were started to get ignored... which is funny because this is supposed to be an effort for the togetherness of the community...but how so, if some members from the community aren't even acknowledged?

I just don't know...but like I said, I still contribute to the cause, writing anyway...maybe someone out there reads what I say... 😀

There can only be a consensus once the folks over there pull away from the many design disagreements about the Neuron Tree and either consider that one with out alterations as the symbol... or they should just find another symbol to use...(That is, if they could ever consider anything else other than the neuron Tree 🙂 ) Like I said progress is being blocked by everyone's individual disagreements about appearance. It's been going on for many posts now...

Arguments like these are necessary on the TMF my friends...where all the action is taking place!

Last edited:
If we are ashamed of ourselves how can we expect others not to feel the same way.If you want to hide,then hide but not behind some symbol in public.However,if you want to spread the word then do so proudly,so others can be proud too.Pick one or the other and don't do one half-assed.Put your entire heart into what you do and do it 100%.You need to be proud of who you are and not ashamed.Be sorry for those who don't understand the beauty in your art,for beauty lies in the hands of the beholder!Remember you are only going to get out what YOU put into it.

if we are uncurable what??? i haven't a clue as to what knisioagniac means..

If we are ashamed of ourselves how can we expect others not to feel the same way.If you want to hide,then hide but not behind some symbol in public.However,if you want to spread the word then do so proudly,so others can be proud too.Pick one or the other and don't do one half-assed.Put your entire heart into what you do and do it 100%.You need to be proud of who you are and not ashamed.Be sorry for those who don't understand the beauty in your art,for beauty lies in the hands of the beholder!Remember you are only going to get out what YOU put into it.

Oh my goodness...

You have no Idea how much I could have use you as support when I had made that very argument! 😀

Here are the arguments they have made...

Argument 1...

One said that I should not judge love of anything by the symbol...

I say: If you're proud enough to wear it... doesn't that mean you have a strong enough love for it? You wouldn't wear something that you didn't feel proud about... You're not truly "proud" if you feel you need to hide your love...

Argument 2:

They say: they don't want people to know about their secret life and the symbol would only be for people who are familiar with it.

I say: If that's the case, then you should not wear a symbol, because that we lead to questions about it's meaning...

They say: that the symbol would be obscure enough to the point that no one would take any heed of it...

I say: people are naturally curious creatures and they would ask about the symbol because it is unfamiliar.... sooner or later a lot people will ask about it and find it's true meaning...even if you lie about it. The cat will be out of the bag... I asked them would anybody still wear it after the truth...with little to no response...

Habarish said he wouldn't care...but that's just only one persons opinion.

Just because some people in your local area don't ask about doesn't mean everyone in the world won't ask about it....

I've tried every way to give them these neutral points, but I get nothing....

If you feel you need to keep it a secret, then wearing a symbol would not be wise at all, because you'll be drawing attention to yourself...you can lie all you want about the symbols purpose, but how much lying can you do before people outside of the fetish find the truth?

and when that happens would the people who say they love tickling a lot, still show their pride...with a symbol...or go back into hiding? A symbol should not be made to hide behind...but to show association to what you believe in or love...that is the whole purpose of a symbol...

if we are uncurable what??? i haven't a clue as to what knisioagniac means..

Izzy.

A Knismolagniac is a person who can get sexual gratification from tickling or being tickled.

An Acarophiliac is a person who loves tickling and being tickled, but they don't do it for sexual gratification....

The symbol is being developed so that either of these two definitions does not weigh more than the other. We're trying to develop a symbol that represents the love of tickling in general.... sexual and not sexual...

Last edited:
I promise you if the symbol does its job,which would be to show our love of tickling and ultimately laughter and gets the word out there people will ask and maybe you will lie but somebody is going to love it enough and be proud enough of who they are to put it in their artwork and wear it and they will be telling the truth and word will spread because nothing ever stays secret for long.Humans are worse then cats they want to know everything about everything and if you try and hide something somebody will get it out of you one way or another.So again if you want to hide then hide but if you want to come help make tickling a normal activity that you can be proud to engage in wear your symbol proudly and be completely open.Half way in or out doesn't work you are going to get dragged out of the closet if you do that.

sigh..imagine a twenty something having to tell me what a word means lol..thanks Fmiling..you can learn new things online every day..

and i know i know i could have googled it, so sue me..

I promise you if the symbol does its job,which would be to show our love of tickling and ultimately laughter and gets the word out there people will ask and maybe you will lie but somebody is going to love it enough and be proud enough of who they are to put it in their artwork and wear it and they will be telling the truth and word will spread because nothing ever stays secret for long.Humans are worse then cats they want to know everything about everything and if you try and hide something somebody will get it out of you one way or another.So again if you want to hide then hide but if you want to come help make tickling a normal activity that you can be proud to engage in wear your symbol proudly and be completely open.Half way in or out doesn't work you are going to get dragged out of the closet if you do that.

Yes!!!! That's my point exactly... You've hit the nail on the head perfectly... I agree with you wholeheartedly. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Haribish will disagree...but this is an observation that simply cannot be avoided, especially with a symbol that represents such a large group.

I've clearly stated that as soon as that symbol is worn, you've made the choice to be associated with what it represents... It makes no sense to hide behind it... If you don't want attention drawn to it or to you...don't wear it in public.

sigh..imagine a twenty something having to tell me what a word means lol..thanks Fmiling..you can learn new things online every day..

and i know i know i could have googled it, so sue me..

LOL... It's okay! lol

I just thought of it as helping a member of the community!
No matter the age difference! 😉

If you ask me, and if Bombers' statements are any indication of whether or not people care about opinions in this matter, the entire idea of having a symbol is a waste of time. The reason that BDSM has a symbol is because those of us into it aren't ashamed. We're proud of what we do, we're willing to share and educate and bring others in, and we can site a history of the fixation and pull from it to devise a symbol of our desires. The desire to make a tickling symbol will be hampered by a couple of things obvious to me. Those being that at this point, the a select group on a single tickling board is trying to copy what others have done with their own style, and in doing so speak for the entire fetish. The issue with speaking for all tickling fetishists is that, while they like to throw the word community around, there isn't one. There are places where knismolagniacs can meet and share, but there is no community mind. You'd all have to learn to not bicker and judge people based on what they enjoy within a mutual fetish before you can come up with an all-encompassing emblem.

I agree... If anything is to be done... they need to stop the disagreements and start making decisions together...

and from what has been done...it can be assumed that not many people care about opinions...

some community, huh?

Why not forget about that bickering, squabbling mess over there at TMF and have your own REAL discussion about it here?

Pick something that shares, not hides, for Chrissakes. Don't be ashamed of who you are. You're ticklers and stuff, be proud. So what if you think that you're going to be laughed at. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I like that NT symbol. That is actually pretty cool. It has a meaning which could be understood. It's not well... stupid. I wouldn't feel weird wearing a pendant like that.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back