• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knismolagniac symbol

Yeah that is cool,I also think the feather is cool too.I don't believe we will wind up in Hot Topic but,hey why not

I'd be damn surprised if a symbol were to wind up in any stores. Hot Topic won't be one of them, as I've never even seen BDSM triskeles there.

But then, I'd be surprised if anyone actually wore whatever symbol gets decided on (if one gets decided on).

I'd be seriously surprised if anybody wore this stupid shit, but that didn't stop them from making it.

I can't think of a better logo than the stylised feather symbol designed by our own Nessonite in 2004.

Those look cool to me as well...certainly a lot better than my own early submissions over on the TMF (I was pretty out of it on meds at the time. I think they suck too. So, bust them all you like once you see them. lol)

A lot of folks seem to have gotten the wrong impression about what this is all about. I've written up an article and posted it on my site both to attempt to explain it and to give folks outside of the TMF a chance to et involved even if they prefer to not join the conversation there. Here's the link if anyone cares to check it out... http://www.tk-411.com/CF2.html

The main thing to remember is that this is supposed to be for the entirre community, not just one little forum. If we can come up with a basic symbol for everyone, folks can add to it as they like to make it more personal. Those who aren't into the idea simply won't use it. That's all cool. But, we wanted as many folks involved in the process as possible to try to make it more valid for those who do choose to use it.

well how is everything comming along now.Maybe we should put up a poll about it in the poll section.

Those look cool to me as well...certainly a lot better than my own early submissions over on the TMF (I was pretty out of it on meds at the time. I think they suck too. So, bust them all you like once you see them. lol)

A lot of folks seem to have gotten the wrong impression about what this is all about. I've written up an article and posted it on my site both to attempt to explain it and to give folks outside of the TMF a chance to et involved even if they prefer to not join the conversation there. Here's the link if anyone cares to check it out... http://www.tk-411.com/CF2.html

The main thing to remember is that this is supposed to be for the entirre community, not just one little forum. If we can come up with a basic symbol for everyone, folks can add to it as they like to make it more personal. Those who aren't into the idea simply won't use it. That's all cool. But, we wanted as many folks involved in the process as possible to try to make it more valid for those who do choose to use it.

Agreed, This is the very same point that I've been telling on both ends. To get involved with the TMF for the symbol's development and to keep in mind that we want the symbol for the general love of tickling...for everyone's taste, sexually or not...

As far as I can tell, development at the TMF continues... 😉

As far as I can tell, development at the TMF continues... 😉

So, can you give us a quick rundown?
How many pages is it up to? (just curious)
What symbol(s) seems to be the current favorite?
Are they hoping to agree on one before this year's Nest event?
You know...stuff like that.

Maybe somebody should make a curved finger/feather symbol that parodies the Hammer and Tickle...I mean Sickle.

So, can you give us a quick rundown?
How many pages is it up to? (just curious)
What symbol(s) seems to be the current favorite?
Are they hoping to agree on one before this year's Nest event?
You know...stuff like that.

Well Rick Tibbler... 😀

Right now it up to 36 pages...

The neuron symbol is still the current favorite....

Some new symbols have came in since the last time I've visited, but from the looks of it, the neuron symbol is overshadowing everything...

*looks at more of the pages*

Here are some main things...

Some members from the UKTF (United Kingdom Tickle Forum) have joined in on the discussion, and they're providing their imput...

It looks like a few members are repeating what I've said weeks ago, about making the simple for the general love of tickling... :rolleyes

Haribish has discussed the notion of having the symbol on wikipedia so it would be advertised to get even more people outside the forums to help... Sounds good, but it only takes one person outside the fetish world to relay the symbols meaning to everyone else in society...

I believe one member has discussed the idea having the symbols put into the TMF's Golden Feather Awards so that a decision could be made there... but other than that, the end of the creation process still seems very far away...

Also I think they are still on the mentality to go and hide behind the symbol's meaning in public instead of fulfilling the purpose of a symbol and representing the meaning it holds...

That's pretty much it... the discussion there continues...

Maybe somebody should make a curved finger/feather symbol that parodies the Hammer and Tickle...I mean Sickle.

LOL... funny and I like it...

But that idea would be cast out in the TMF... abstract symbols, are being sought out by the them so that the meaning of the symbol won't be so obvious...

So many points of view in this community...it's amazing... 🙂

somebody needs to get them out of that thought pattern because with this many people involved already it will be no secret

For the record, I would wear it. I would definitely get a trinket made from it out of silver or what-not and wear it as a pendant.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back