• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knismolagniac symbol

As long as the symbol represents tickling and not BDSM, I'm fine with just about anything.

As long as the symbol represents tickling and not BDSM, I'm fine with just about anything.

Regardless of impending doom I'd have to agree with this statement. The two lifestyles share many commonalities but they are not one in the same. There are those who are into tickling that are not necessarily into BSDM. It is perfectly fine to be into both, but the tickling lifestyle is a separate entity.

well,we need as many people to come together as possible to create a community and why is there so much arguing amongst everyone?A close knit community should be like a family with love and peace.

Regardless of impending doom I'd have to agree with this statement. The two lifestyles share many commonalities but they are not one in the same. There are those who are into tickling that are not necessarily into BSDM. It is perfectly fine to be into both, but the tickling lifestyle is a separate entity.

Frankly, I'm actually not all that pissed off at the idea of having nothing to do with the BDSM emblem. To be terribly blunt, I wouldn't want to wear a BDSM symbol around and potentially have people think I'm part of the tickling community. And I'm pretty sure all you guys are the same way. You wouldn't wanna be confused with us.

The tickling fetish is something completely different, and requires its own symbol. Something that says, "Hey. These guys are just in it for the laughs." 😉

Frankly, I'm actually not all that pissed off at the idea of having nothing to do with the BDSM emblem. To be terribly blunt, I wouldn't want to wear a BDSM symbol around and potentially have people think I'm part of the tickling community. And I'm pretty sure all you guys are the same way. You wouldn't wanna be confused with us.

The tickling fetish is something completely different, and requires its own symbol. Something that says, "Hey. These guys are just in it for the laughs." 😉

Hah! A very good point indeed. lol

Maybe we can fashion a plushy version of the neuron-icon?

I kid, but it's probably true. I don't know if any one symbol could ever encompass both camps. ( :feather: ) Dammit. We're so close to it, I can almost FEEL it!

I just don't see how the symbols real meaning wouldn't get out.It's simply to obvious what will happen.I am telling you it's like any other symbol known to man,it's meaning will be known to anyone who gets curious.

Okay guys and gals... It seems our communities have our own views on things... I'm enjoying the conversation here...everyone makes sense... and ACTUALLY respond to comments!

So let me ask...

What can we do as a community here on TT???

The Jimmy James has presented the issue of having a REAL discussion here on TT...

So what can we do? It seems the TMF is enjoying the full creative power of developing the symbol that is suppose to represent us all regardless of which tickle community we reside in...

I've come to realize that we can sit here and talk about them all we want, but that isn't very productive...

What can WE bring to the table, in order to contribute to this? Or do we sit back and let a singular group determine what represents all tickle lovers worldwide?

I have tried to get points across over there, but like I said, by myself I don't seem to have much clout...I say we should all try to make an attempt to be a part of this process because whatever comes from it in the end, will be the result of if we decide to provide input or not...

I think somebody should bring their ideas over here and we can all vote here as well and tell them which one we like the best while contributing some ideas on symbols and which ever symbol gets the most votes is the one we chose as a community.Then,somebody can deliver the results to them and see which one they like the best as well and if they have one that they like better then we will go from there but lets just cross that bridge when it becomes a problem.

I think somebody should bring their ideas over here and we can all vote here as well and tell them which one we like the best while contributing some ideas on symbols and which ever symbol gets the most votes is the one we chose as a community.Then,somebody can deliver the results to them and see which one they like the best as well and if they have one that they like better then we will go from there but lets just cross that bridge when it becomes a problem.

Sounds like a good idea...

But really all those interested should be over there as well to be apart of the general discussion...

But for now...here is a link to all the ideas for the symbol.

[ame="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2024110"]Knismolagniac Symbol Picture Thread! - The Tickling Media Forum[/ame]

Mostly everything in this link consists of the neuron sign and it's many changes plus a few others including my own 😀...

Last edited:
i believe we should have our own symbol and not one borrowed from another site..that's what i think anyway..if we need one at all..

Dear God...

Some of those designs are so freaking off the wall... I weep for you guys, I really do.

I think they all suck ass save for Bomber's and the simple, plain stylized neuron tree.

Why doesn't someone post that stuff here, instead of making people go to Hell to see it?

Seriously though, these are some ass ideas. If the original concept was for a small, pendant type dealy, why do people post intricate, detailed things?

And what the frak is up with putting Jappo letters in that one version of it?

And why are they all so small that I have to arkin' squint like Clint Eastwood to see the goddamn things?

i believe we should have our own symbol and not one borrowed from another site..that's what i think anyway..if we need one at all..

I don't see it eather, unless we have a national tickle day and all display the symbol so we know who to tickle and who not to,or submit to as in a lees case.

so izzy the symbol could be a spinning top for being dizzy with a short feather for a lee or a long feather for a ler colour coded of course heheheh

calm down calm down sweet lady you become even more dippy/ dizzy and attractive when you get feist and sassy.bye byeeeeeeeeeeee

Well, I still think it was nice of Haribish to drop by and let us know about the promising concept, and encourage input.

I'd honestly never heard(or at least recall hearing) the term Knismolagniac before. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, does it? Sounds more like a condition or malady to me. I take it that's the scientific term for "tickle-freak"?

Anyway, responding to QBB, Isabeau and maybe others who haven't/can't/won't bother having a peek -- The idea being bandied about in the thread is that we all attempt to settle on some universal symbol of our love of tickling. It's being done in a wonderfully democratic fashion, and it's exciting to see so many people contributing their own ideas of how that tickle-tribe uniting icon might be. Lord knows how many pages the thing is up to by now. It was already humongous when I visited a week or so ago.

I am honestly honored to be a part of something so big and wonderful.I just can't wait to see the results.Tickling is such a wonderful,healthy and beneficial thing.It creates laughter which truly is the best medicine!

Last edited:
I, too, am honored to be part of something that everybody seems content to let happen at another forum without any meaningful discussion of our own.

May I suggest a logo for the "Let TMF Handle It" Movement?

I think they all suck ass save for Bomber's and the simple, plain stylized neuron tree.

Thanks a lot my friend, even though it was probably never gonna be picked or possibly even looked at in the TMF discussion, I felt that I would throw it in there anyway to be a part of the cause...

I, too, am honored to be part of something that everybody seems content to let happen at another forum without any meaningful discussion of our own.

May I suggest a logo for the "Let TMF Handle It" Movement?

LOL... that hilarious but true... The TMF should not be the only forum to make this symbol come into fruition...We can't agree to have a sign that represents us ALL if ALL of us don't put in the input...

You might as well call it the TMF version of the symbol that represents us all... instead of a symbol that was made by ticklers brought together...

I am honestly honored to be a part of something so big and wonderful.I just can't wait to see the results.Tickling is such a wonderful,healthy and beneficial thing.It creates laughter which truly is the best medicine!

Me too... 🙂

The results however, come only in our choice to be or not be a part of the development process...

If we want to be associated with this... we have to do our parts in the process guys and gals... 🙂

Well, yeah! That's why we have this thread! Right?

Okay. Here's my honest input:

Exhibit A:
It's the feather. It is, has, and will always be the feather. Even after all the birds are gone. It's synonymous with tickling/being tickled. :feather:

Now, many manly men on the forum aren't going to wear a feather, unless they're Chuck Norris or HOLLYWOODBROTHE-types who buck convention and live by their own rules.

Anyway, as far as the vast majority of designs that I've seen thus far, they're missing a fundamental rule for an icon of this nature: KISS - "Keep It Simple, Stupid". Most are way too ornate. But, if it still appears that everyone prefers the 'neuron' concept(I haven't kept up with the discussion there), it needs to at least be encircled or something. Poke an eye out with that thing, otherwise.

Really, though. Is anyone taking any of this all that seriously? I mean, it's tickling we're talking about here, right? :umm:

I dunno. Do we really even WANT to wind-up in Hot Topic*?

*I can't really be too harsh on them, as they still cater to my mighty Invader Zim NEEDS!

I can't think of a better logo than the stylised feather symbol designed by our own Nessonite in 2004, attached:

Attachments

• symbols.jpg
    symbols.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 5
Three cheers for Mistress Valerie..that looks cool to me..

I can't think of a better logo than the stylised feather symbol designed by our own Nessonite in 2004, attached:

There you go! Something along those lines is preferable to me, although those look perhaps a tad-bit like hobo-symbols* or cattle-brands.

*Itinerant homeless of old used to scrawl crude pictograms along their routes, for both warning and recommendation to other hobos.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back