• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEES: Which Would You Prefer? Monster or Machine?

Amnesiac

Verified
Okay Lees, here's a hypothetical fantasy situation for you. Easy to answer as well.

You're trapped in a room; being tied up is optional, but the point is, you can't get out. And very soon your captors (?) are going to have you tickled worse than anything you've ever experienced. All the tickling torture you've ever had and ever imagined combined and at the 10th power can't equal the severity or intensity of the tickling you're going to receive. And there's no indication that it's ever going to stop.

Since you're not getting out of this ordeal, who would you rather have inflicting this indescribable agony?

A) A Tickle Monster of indescribable evil
B) A Tickling Machine of unspeakable invention

Remember, neither one is less effective than the other...they're just a preference.

i vote for the machine definitely the machine for me

isabeau :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch: :couch:

Monster....I'd rather have something of flesh and blood compared to something cold and non-living...that's just creepy.... :shake:

Hey Steph...

give a guy a shout.. need to talk to you.. please
:justlips: <<<<----

Call me at lunch tomorrow love? The six day long weekend admit list totally kicked my ass~I'm beat and turning in for the nite like a true pussy! 😛 Love ya though~you know how to find me...
XOXO

fttickler said:
give a guy a shout.. need to talk to you.. please
:justlips: <<<<----

i would have to pick the monster. have to see the eyes. there is something about the look in my man's eyes that lets me know i am in for it

I think i'd have to go with the Monster too...like metrion said...a machine would just be creepy

Not that I think I would actually enjoy this situation that much... but I'd rather a human doing something like this rather than a machine. Tickling is an interaction type of thing for me, not just the act itself, even if set in a bondage situation. There is still interaction between the dominatrix and her sub. So a machine... meh. It doesn't matter what works, in my opinion. It doesn't matter if it actually tickles; it is almost wholly depending on who's doing it. A machine would be more torture for me and therefore no fun at all.

who says the monster would be human??? lol

isabeau

could be something with lots of tentacles. ewwwwwwww

isabeau said:
could be something with lots of tentacles. ewwwwwwww

You like that? Wait until you see the kind of tickle monsters I draw. :evilha:

Hiryu said:
You like that? Wait until you see the kind of tickle monsters I draw. :evilha:
'
just dont use it one yours truly lol and eeks i am so outa here

isabeau :imouttahe :imouttahe

isabeau said:
'
just dont use it one yours truly lol and eeks i am so outa here

isabeau :imouttahe :imouttahe

Until then, look what I found! 😀

More you say? Then feast thine hungry eyes upon wriggling tentacles and dream...

*Sigh* What wasted chances.

And Hiryu, you're making me really want to see your pictures...

U.N.Owen said:
*Sigh* What wasted chances.

And Hiryu, you're making me really want to see your pictures...

I'm working on it. I want to take my time and make it look good.

Metrion said:
Monster....I'd rather have something of flesh and blood compared to something cold and non-living...that's just creepy.... :shake:

I'm not sure how a machine would be more creepy than a monster, all hairy, or slimy, or whatever! 😀

And besides, tell me this experience wouldn't be awesome:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=27887

But really, I'm abstaining. Monster or machine, no matter to me, as long as it's got the skills. 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back