• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEES: Which Would You Prefer? Monster or Machine?

Amnesiac said:
Okay Lees, here's a hypothetical fantasy situation for you. Easy to answer as well.

You're trapped in a room; being tied up is optional, but the point is, you can't get out. And very soon your captors (?) are going to have you tickled worse than anything you've ever experienced. All the tickling torture you've ever had and ever imagined combined and at the 10th power can't equal the severity or intensity of the tickling you're going to receive. And there's no indication that it's ever going to stop.

Since you're not getting out of this ordeal, who would you rather have inflicting this indescribable agony?

A) A Tickle Monster of indescribable evil
B) A Tickling Machine of unspeakable invention

I would choose a tickling machine. It is an occasional fantasy of mine - the machine is operated/put on me by a sexy sadistic woman who then watches me go into silent laughter.....

<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

lk70 said:
Given Lindy's example in Shem's story above, I change my vote to machine. And now I need some time to myself.

:yowzer: :blush:

For me, it would depend on what either of them looked like. If it were a sexy female type monster or sexy female machine...get the pattern? 😉

Hiryu said:
Until then, look what I found! 😀

ewwww thanks loads Hiryu tis why i vote for the machine hands down. lol

isabeau :happyfloa

isabeau said:
ewwww thanks loads Hiryu tis why i vote for the machine hands down. lol

isabeau :happyfloa

I draw those too. I just love robots! :evilha:

Hiryu said:
I draw those too. I just love robots! :evilha:

then draw your idea of a tickle machine. i would love to see that

isabeau :triangle:

I'd probably opt with the machine- it'd be have more endurance for lack of a better word and could probably do things that the monster could not. The machine would have to have some "human" element to it though- some AI or fascimille of a personality though. Otherwise, I'd surrender to the monster.

Monster. A machine cannot change, adjust or feel as the situation changes and the reactions of the lee changes. Someone or thing that is able to think and alter the tickling would be much more effective and evil.

TTD

Found this in my archives and figured I'd give it a bump, see if there's any life still in it.

After 2 years, are there any new opinions to be shared?

There's definitely going to be no interaction with a machine, so I have to pick the monster in hopes that perhaps it's somewhat intelligent and there will be somewhat of a back and forth.

That said, I've been tickled by a few "monsters" anyway 😉

Definitely a monster.

I don't know why, and perhaps this is a bit creepy, but for some reason the thought of a monster tickling me is extremely sexy. Tentacle monsters tickling has always been a turn on for me. The multiple arms being able to grip while tickling anywhere sounds really appealing.

Yeah. I know. I'm a freak.

Definitely a monster.

I don't know why, and perhaps this is a bit creepy, but for some reason the thought of a monster tickling me is extremely sexy. Tentacle monsters tickling has always been a turn on for me. The multiple arms being able to grip while tickling anywhere sounds really appealing.

Yay i am not the only one, lol.

People who've been to my parties can verify

My 'ler, AKA Frankenberry, is a bit of both, so...:devil2:

Definitely a monster.

Well, if you're a freak, then I guess there's a lot of us out there with ya!

(P.S.--Are you sufficiently turned on? Turns me on when I can stimulate the female libido- LOL)

Attachments

• usagi_tk.jpg
    usagi_tk.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 36
depends, if both were capable of and intending to last forever then i'd go with the machine, but without proof that the monster could go on forever i'd choose the monster, cause as much as i love being tickle tortured... The scenario against my will would most likely loose it's thrill quickly and i'l want it to stop, a machine will just keep going, whereas a monster might get tired and have to stop.

Okay Lees, here's a hypothetical fantasy situation for you. Easy to answer as well.

You're trapped in a room; being tied up is optional, but the point is, you can't get out. And very soon your captors (?) are going to have you tickled worse than anything you've ever experienced. All the tickling torture you've ever had and ever imagined combined and at the 10th power can't equal the severity or intensity of the tickling you're going to receive. And there's no indication that it's ever going to stop.

Since you're not getting out of this ordeal, who would you rather have inflicting this indescribable agony?

A) A Tickle Monster of indescribable evil
B) A Tickling Machine of unspeakable invention

Remember, neither one is less effective than the other...they're just a preference.
machine cause it may have a system overload and break down!!!! cause I know that if the monster is like some people I know...... it WILL keep on keepin on!!!!!

Not that I think I would actually enjoy this situation that much... but I'd rather a human doing something like this rather than a machine. Tickling is an interaction type of thing for me, not just the act itself, even if set in a bondage situation. There is still interaction between the dominatrix and her sub. So a machine... meh. It doesn't matter what works, in my opinion. It doesn't matter if it actually tickles; it is almost wholly depending on who's doing it. A machine would be more torture for me and therefore no fun at all.

beyond perfect

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back