• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LEES: Which Would You Prefer? Monster or Machine?

Definitely a monster.

I don't know why, and perhaps this is a bit creepy, but for some reason the thought of a monster tickling me is extremely sexy. Tentacle monsters tickling has always been a turn on for me. The multiple arms being able to grip while tickling anywhere sounds really appealing.

Yeah. I know. I'm a freak.

then fuck normal

Definitely a monster.

I don't know why, and perhaps this is a bit creepy, but for some reason the thought of a monster tickling me is extremely sexy. Tentacle monsters tickling has always been a turn on for me. The multiple arms being able to grip while tickling anywhere sounds really appealing.

Yeah. I know. I'm a freak.

Tickle monster with tentacles please! (don't ask, lol)

Well, since JJ's giving out prizes for answers, lemme just say, these answers are my favorites...

Dang, I've got to get back to tk-drawing, sometime...

Well, since JJ's giving out prizes for answers, lemme just say, these answers are my favorites...

Dang, I've got to get back to tk-drawing, sometime...

the reason that i called those answers perfect is because they tied into the real psychological nature of tickling and the subconcscious decisions that we make that derive our perception of a thing.

the monster generally represents something flesh and blood with eyes and warmth that can be interacted with even though it is evil and devoid of mercy.

the machine generally represents something that is cold and calculating devoid of any warmth or concern and the lack of mercy is derived from a lack of feeling or alienation from the person.

how a lee answers this question for the most part can tell you a lot about their interaction or perception of interaction with their ler.

females (in my humble psychological oppinion) would probably prefer the monster 80-20. the most interesting response was the one where the person had the exact opposite precepts of the machine and the monster than i illustrated, but similar constructs.

and the funny thing is that those who picked the machine always either wanted to ascribe it human charecteristics or include the fantasy of interacting with an actual human being that was controlling the machine by extension.

it is a happy feeling to know that even in the new free lovesociety that the compartmentalization of sexuality is not irreversable. thank the good lord.

and yes, i am signing up for nerds anonymous.

the reason that i called those answers perfect is because they tied into the real psychological nature of tickling and the subconcscious decisions that we make that derive our perception of a thing.

the monster generally represents something flesh and blood with eyes and warmth that can be interacted with even though it is evil and devoid of mercy.

the machine generally represents something that is cold and calculating devoid of any warmth or concern and the lack of mercy is derived from a lack of feeling or alienation from the person.

how a lee answers this question for the most part can tell you a lot about their interaction or perception of interaction with their ler.

females (in my humble psychological oppinion) would probably prefer the monster 80-20. the most interesting response was the one where the person had the exact opposite precepts of the machine and the monster than i illustrated, but similar constructs.

and the funny thing is that those who picked the machine always either wanted to ascribe it human charecteristics or include the fantasy of interacting with an actual human being that was controlling the machine by extension.

it is a happy feeling to know that even in the new free lovesociety that the compartmentalization of sexuality is not irreversable. thank the good lord.

and yes, i am signing up for nerds anonymous.

That's cool. I guess when it comes to tickling, I'm simple by comparison. I liked the answers I did because it's what I like to draw, and it's the way I like to make my 'lee's feel -- like they're overcome by a far too able and dexterous beast... :firedevil

...it's about time I find something simple about me. 🙂

The machine seems much more appealing to me, because I think it would communicate the intention of the tickler's mind much more clearly. I'd have to see the monster, but I generally think of them as things whose intentions and emotions are foreign.

Interesting, the dichotomy so far.

monster.... a machine can break and end up hurting you seriously

definitely machine
i could use it whenever and hide it if need be
but only if its a foot tickling machine!!
plus i could turn it off when i wanted or set a timer
i wouldn't have to beg or be at a mindless monster's mercy

also i would love to be in one of Scavenger's "Vicky's defeat" machines any of the machine ones he's done.

Last edited:
Monster, no question. It's just more... personal than with a machine. If that makes any sense, lol

I'm a horror fanatic, so monster, hands down.

Someone like Pinhead and the cenobites, obsessed with taking sensation to the next level, would be perfect :drool:.

Honestly I wouldn't like either, but if I have to choose I'd go for the monster because of the interaction part and - well - I do like indescribable evil 😉

If I'm constructing a fantasy about being tickled by a machine, one of the appealing aspects is the idea that it has some way of cataloging the intensity of my responses to every touch, keeping a record of what is most effective. The idea of being able to inflict "perfect" tickle torture that way is fun to imagine. :devil:

Of course, I suppose one could equally imagine a monster with psychic powers, who would thus be able to accomplish the same thing. Then it becomes a matter of which is more attractive: the cold and calculating, or the personal connection? For myself, I'd have to say that both appeal to my tickling libido, in different ways.

I do believe this question is as good as 'Would you rather have sex with a machine or a monster?'. Since either could be designed within the parameters of your own personal desires as the topic was not very specific, it doesn't really change much in the long run.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back