• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

sadira

3rd Level Red Feather
WOW!!! Party #10 Come and join us for a Halloween Party on Oct 27 and 28. You are sure to be surrounded by lots of food, fun and friends. Friday night munch is a costume party and Saturday will be Tickle Day. 😀 The cost is $20. Anyone interested in attending or more info, please email me by Oct 17 at [email protected]. Happy tickles!!!

I should be able to come. And hopefully, this time, I'll plan wisely so that I don't have to leave early. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Lebowski82

LOL That's right Tklish you will be there!!! Even if I have to drag you there!!! LOL

I can only imagine how much trouble I will be in there. LOL I can see the evil grin from here. 🙂

Tklish

LOL that's right babe..You definately would be in an awful lot of trouble <<<<----

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting more, and not being a newbie, :couch:

Coolness! Prinny and I will also be there, and I get to see all the friends I've already met, as well as ones I haven't met yet! 😀

Smiley

SmileyTkls said:
Coolness! Prinny and I will also be there, and I get to see all the friends I've already met, as well as ones I haven't met yet! 😀

Smiley

That's great!!! tell Prinny I am more determined that ever to fix that blemish on my record, and her threats of DIE! DIE! DIE! won't deter me :firedevil

btw, I am in the lab right now to find a very nice BIG word for ya!!! 😀

Sorry Guys...

But I won't be making it this time around. I can only afford two vacations a year and I've already used them up on MTP #9 and a trip to Chicago, so I won't be there.

But I WILL be there for #11. I'll have money by then. In the meantime, everybody else should make all the effort they can to show up, and give Prinny, Sadira, and Gigglegal as much punishment as you can in my absence.

Awwwww that's too bad Amnesiac..I was really looking forward to seeing you again and being tortured!! LOL :wowzer: Well there's definately the next time!!!!!

gigglegal76 said:
Awwwww that's too bad Amnesiac..I was really looking forward to seeing you again and being tortured!! LOL :wowzer: Well there's definately the next time!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhh, I wouldn't count on NOT being tortured, just because Amnesiac's not gonna make it... :imouttahe

I'll make it 🙂

Thanks to my new status at my job,I will be able to attend too as I will have about 40 hours vacation time that I will be able to use,and get paid for the time I will be away :rotate:
I am looking forward to seeing alot of you again and meeting some new people too 🙂

soooo can't wait

I can't wait to see all of you again and meet new friends as well... count us in. I need to find a squirrel costume i think haha... jk

oh yes

AffectionateDan said:
Not THAT'S gotta have a story behind it!
LOL yes it does but i will let natural tell you how he made the squirrel grab its chest... I still havent' figured that one out. LMAO

Costume Party ....AND Tickling???

This Time I THINK I can MAKE THIS ONE. I gotta date to make some overdue introductions... AND I Get To Meet TF4U & Sadira. :grouphug:
And Sultry :tickle:

Count me IN...I'll send the $$$ as soon as I can find the address.
BUG

lightninbug said:
This Time I THINK I can MAKE THIS ONE. I gotta date to make some overdue introductions... AND I Get To Meet TF4U & Sadira. :grouphug:
And Sultry :tickle:

Count me IN...I'll send the $$$ as soon as I can find the address.
BUG
No need to find the address...your payment from the last party is still on deposit for you. You're taken care of. Just drop me an email to make sure I have your email address and I can get all the updated party details out to you!

And, that last bit goes for everyone else that's interested, drop me an email at [email protected]. :happyfloa

I can’t wait to meet everyone instead of just being that chick that Dan’s always on the phone with. :xpeepsofa

I'm really excited to be attending my first gathering and meeting all of you nice people. Gigglegal has told so many good things about how friendly and welcoming everyone is! She even told me how evil sadira's nails are! I just have to think of a costume to wear.

Tklish121

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back