• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

Mz Chaos said:
Yep folks... It was pretty depressing... very frustrating... :ranty: ...but I guess it just wasn't in the cards for me to get there this time.

Grrrrrrrrrr...... :rant:

I may have missed this one... but come hell or high water I'm not missing the next one... even if I have to hitch hike!!!

MZ_Chaos,I am saddened that you tried your absolute best to be here for the gathering but as hard as you tried,you couldn;t make it 🙁 I was looking forward to finally meeting you and getting to know you better but you did what you had to do..MY gawd,walking 4 miles in the rain,wind and still no answer when the car will be worked on?! I can say that I was concerned about you and I was holding out hope that you would ring the bell and you would arrive..but I am happy to hear that your safe,wish I could do something to improve your spirits ,and I have felt your frustration before looking forward to something for 6 months ..sending you hugs your way and we all missed you :sadcry:

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
Hi All....okay...sorry it took me a few days to collect my thoughts and get back into reality!
George and Amy, thank you so much, you were very gracious hosts!
It was fun meeting new folks from this great forum we all belong to!
Pokey and The Boss, I can't thank you enough. Your hospitality was overwhelming. You are two of the greatest people I know, I'm very thankful you came into my life!
Until next time...everyone be safe and happy!

I miss hugging my twixie bear....

however, you will pay for saying my Cowboys suck!!! :Grrr: :firedevil

Jim (Pokey) and Debbie (Pokey's Boss) : Such a pleasure seeing you Jim and spending time chatting with you and Debbie Your halloween outfits were classic! and love both of your wonferful Hugs

Tickleshotel-Of course you know it was a pleasure seeing you again and we got to talk a little bit and that was great. I look forward to seeing what your mind will come up wit concerning what we discussed about Arizona and you. Also, I have to tell you that you made TheBoss feel pretty good when you complimented her on her tatoos.

Jim (Pokey) and Debbie (Pokey's Boss) : It was so great chatting and sharing with you two. I can really relate to you and would love to chat with you again very soon. Let me know when you ride out to Jersey again!! By the way, you are invited to be my friend on MySpace...

Maj I am sure our paths will cross again and I'll look forward to more conversation adn comraderie. As for MySpace, that is cool, I just have to learned how to drive that vehicle, lol. Glad your return was good and safe but then you had great company, with the Knox's and Jen.

tickmankyle1-It was nice getting to know you as well. Try to be patient and smart in your search for a playmate. When you offer something good to others you often find that good surprises are in store. Good luck way over there in Boiler country.

I wanted to send these hellos out and there will likely be others as my thinker isn't programmed for intensive memory work any longer or quick recall, lol. Have a great day all.

pokey

Last edited:
hello all

i got business cards being made should have a proof a day or so and finished ones in a couple of days 3-4. Majsetic foot and back massage featuring all over foot, back, leg and arm massages with foot massages will come pedicures if they want. i love giving back massages and really love feet massages and i kinda do it on the side. so now if i give some one a massage at work or at a party and i say i do it on the side and they don't belive me. i can give them a card to remember me with my phone number. remember almost every one loves a massage. maybe if down the line when i have gotten to do some foot massages i can do my favorite a ticklesagge it's relax massaging with the addition of tickling mostly on the feet with foot massages. i offer to men and women since it is like a business. not trying to have feet fun just something i love to do massaging if i get feet fun in the process a plus for me. i will warn people that when i do a foot massage tickling is part of the experience. wish me luck and if any of you ever need a back or foot massage let me know 20 dollars for 30 minutes later tickmankyle1
help how do you get the pictures wityh your names on it my computers skills suck i would jabe to have pic like the bick with the m&m's ect how do i do that any help would be great

Last edited:
Home at last

Well i just made it home finally..... Hope to see you all again one day.
:bouncybou

classy said:
Well i just made it home finally..... Hope to see you all again one day.
:bouncybou
I,m so glad you finally made it home,dear.so how many starbucks did you hit on the way there.you need to watch sesame street to find out the other 25 letters of the alphabet,lol.Glad you got there safely.Love ya.

ticklesaurus said:
I,m so glad you finally made it home,dear.so how many starbucks did you hit on the way there.you need to watch sesame street to find out the other 25 letters of the alphabet,lol.Glad you got there safely.Love ya.
LOL i don't know but i didn't have to use that letter of the alphabet on the way home...... must be your driving haha.

Alrighty, it’s taken me a bit to recoup from traveling and get my life back in order once home but here goes. I think this gathering was one of the hardest for me to leave. Can’t really say why but I just know it was damn hard to leave all of you fine people. It really isn’t all about the tickling, it really is about finding close friends and the people I’ve met at these gatherings are just incredible. And to those who had to endure my bitching about the cold (okay that pertains to all of you, lol), I got home Sunday night to 70 degree weather, there is a GOD, lol

George and Amy – you guys are awesome hosts, and such a great couple. George thanks so much for the ride to and from the airport. It was nice having some down time with you and being able to talk about things. Amy I hope you get better soon and I hope everything is alright. I felt so bad for you on Sunday.

Laura – so great to see you again girl! I wish we lived closer together, although perhaps closer to the south, lol so I don’t have to freeze my ass off.

Niki – so great to see you again and thanks for bringing the costume even though I wore it all of 10 minutes maybe, lol. I really hope to make it in July.

Maria – my sista, what can I say, always great to see ya girl, I hope to see you again at NEST as always.

Don – glad we were able to meet up this weekend and spend some time together.

Terrance – You are truly in a class of your own (take that however you want, lol but it’s a good thing). I enjoyed getting to know you better. You are such a sweetheart.

Jason and Katie – You two are so adorable, I’m glad I was able to come back and see you again. Jason make sure and add me on myspace so we can keep in touch. Next time, MUAH you’ll be in trouble, lol

Andy and Annie – Great to see you two again. You guys are so much fun.
Josh – Thanks for taking me in Saturday night. I had a blast with you and you’re such a sweet guy.

Phil (AgentX) – I enjoyed talking with you and wish there had been more time to play. Perhaps at a future gathering if you find your way again.

Christy and Jay – good to finally put the screen names with the faces. I hope you two had a great time.

Troy and Prinny – great to finally meet you. And TROY I swear I am innocent (well until proven guilty anyway)

Jim and Debbie – nice to see you again Jim, you are truly a gentleman. Also nice to meet you Debbie, you make a great couple

Mark - I'm glad you got to make it at least for a few hours on Friday. I can't believe you drove so far but I'm glad I got to spend a few hours with ya.

Nice to see Laurie, Ticklejen, MAJ, Rich and nice to meet you Tjack.

These weekends fly by so quickly, there just isn’t enough time to spend time with everyone. If I missed anyone I sincerely apologize but ya know how that goes. To all the newbies who showed up, I hope it lived up to your expectations and beyond. It’s always an experience attending your first one, we all have done it.

Remember, if you’re ever in the Jacksonville, Florida area, let me know, rumor has it there is a friendly ticklephile living there, MUAH. Much luv to all of you, I hope everyone made it home safe and sound.

time for reflections

well,this time last week the saurus express was packing up heading back to jersey.Ijust wanted to take time to reflect a little bit.I left jersey on tuesday morning with 2 of my very best friends,not just on the forum,but in life.I know Charlie must be pissed,cause his angels have nothing on you.For those of you who care,there are 17 starbucks on our route to michigan.I also discovered that P is the most important letter in the female alphabet.Enjoyed traveling and rooming with you two.These angels are classy and bratgirl.I love you 2 and am honored to call you friends.Love ya.....HUGS
Pokey and Mrs. Pokey.....you folks took us in for a few days and thought nothing of it.Your hospitality and friendship was just mindblowing.Thanks so much for going out of your way to take me to michigan stadium,and having the hooters experience.I make one ugly chicken,don't I?Can't wait to see you 2 again.God bless
Golas.....Good seeing you again.you got the costume idea and ran with it.I know alot of work went into it and it came out just awesome.The goggles and that contagious smile definately made the outfit.Will see ya soon,pal
Hotels......Good meeting you.You endured alot to get to the gathering.I hope you enjoyed yourself
Natural......After reading all the smack you toss around,I just had to meet ya.You're just a big ol pussycat,lol.Thanks for befriending me that first day,it meant alot to me.Still can't believe we found a spice girls cd,omg.Hope to see you in the future.
Christy L.....it's true,good things come to those who wait.You are just an awesome and fun person.It was great meeting you and Jay.Best of luck to you both.See ya in the chatroom.
TickleCouple.....Where to start.Just a super friendly and outgoing couple.Lady sunset,you are just a stunningly beautiful gal with a personality and laughter to match.This year when I go to the mall and sit on santas lap,lol,that session will be on the top of my wishlist.Andy,thanks so much for the friendship.Hope ya had a good time in 203.look forward to seeing the both of you,hopefully in the very near future.
snail.....now we can put names to faces.look forward to seeing that artwork.Take care.
Wolv.....Glad to see you made it back on saturday,hope you had as much fun as it appeared.see ya soon
ticklebelly.....How shocked was i to see you sitting in the house when i arrived,that was way cool.Didn't get top tralk as much as i wanted,but our paths will cross again.Take care buddy.
To our hosts,tff4f and sadira.....OMG,if i ate anymore meatballs ,i would've turned into one,lol.Thanks so much for your hospitality and having the gathering.Sadira,please get well soon....you are in my prayers,dear.
Mz.Chaos.....I so wanted to meet you,but due to some unfortunate circumstances ,it didn't happen this time.When i'm still on santas lap at the mall,meeting you will also be on that wish list.

things learned...
1.excessive consumption of coffee makes for an excessive request for the 16th letter of our alphabet
2. I can drive safely doing 80 while still tickling the daylites out of the person in the front seat
3.How fortunate I am to call people on this forum FRIENDS
4.That answering a thread on june 4th was the best thing I have ever done.I've gotten two best friends from it,and have met so many cool folks that I would not trade for the world.
5. That santa is gonna hightail his ass outta the mall when he see's me coming to sit on his lap,lol.

Take care folks.Can't wait to see you folks again.

I know this is Late!!!

Let me first start with this... to those who know and those who don't. Sadira is out of the hospital and back to work. She is getting stronger and healthier with each day that passes. We really appreciate your thoughts and concerns about her. That also explains why Sadira or I have not been out here to talk about this party.

Let's start by saying that Sadira and I were HONORED to have each and everyone of you here over the weekend of October 27th and 28th. We know you came from near and far to attend this gathering. We are HONORED you would come to be with us.

This was our fourth party we have done since June 10th,2005. When we did that June gathering, we were both scared. Yet we had 21 people for that party. There was 17 guys and 4 ladies at that first party. Sadira and I decided that we could do better. Well at the October 2005 gathering we had 26 people at that gathering. There was 19 guys and 7 ladies. Sadira and I felt yet again we could do better. So we had a gathering on March 3rd,2006. It was at that point our best party. We had 17 guys show up and 11 ladies making the total of 28 people who showed up. That was impressive only because the day before we had a 15 inch snowstorm hit the area making it a mess. But it was a great party. That takes us up to this party. We had 65 people sign up. In the last 10 days leading up to the party 14 cancelled though they had paid or had made arrangements. It was sad. Then we had four that had issues with illness or emergencies that came up which did not allow them to show up. So in the end we expected 47 to show up. We ended up having 42 people show up which is 89.4%. Of the 42 people that showed up, 25 of them were guys and listen to this, we had 17 lovely ladies show up to this gathering.

We are thrilled that we had 42 people here. As I stated earlier, they came from near and far. They came from New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Florida, Maryland, Ohio, Michigan ( of course ), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Arizona. We also had someone come in from Canada. So this was a wonderful turnout. Again, we were honored you would want to be in our home for this gathering.

Friday Night: This was a costume party. This was Sadira's idea that was met with some resistance by yours truly. I was not a fan of the idea of being in a costume all night long. But, I suffered through it. We had 30 people show up for the costume party/munch. I must say, it was lots of fun. It was great to see everyone in costume and having a good time being around friends and engaging with one another.

Then we get to Saturday; Lots of laughter and lots of fun. The raffle was run with absolutely no issues. We had 14 lee's participate in the raffle and I think they had a pretty good time. I hope so... that is, of course, what it is all about. I had a great time see new people mingling with those who have been here before. It was a great experience and one I hope you people out there get a chance to experience someday.

Time to be Thankful: I will mention some names, but those that do not get mentioned please do not be offended because it is hard ( especially at my advanced age, LOL ) to remember everyone.

Let's start with Ticklesauraus with Classy and Bratgirl ( since they came together.) It was great seeing you guys again. I hope it was as much fun for you guys as it was for us when we were in New Hampshire. We love you guys and want you back.

Mr.and Mrs. Pokey--- If you two could only realize what your friendship means to us. We can't wait to see you again. Can't wait to see more Tigers games with you two.

Sultrybrunnette--- Always fun to have you around. You are a great lady and you are always welcomed in our home. again, another one that we truly love.

Phatteaus--- you are so funny and as I post this, your Rangers are losing to my Devils 2-0. 😀

Agent X--- it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope you realize that you will have to come to the next gathering as well. also you left your videos behind. What am I going to do with them??? I have Sadira.

Golas1964--- we received your email and you know you are a great guy. We were happy to see you again. Love that Go-Tart costume. I knew you wouldn't forget New Hampshire. Go Red Sox Nation!!!

Mr. and Mrs. Knox and maj0718 and Tickle Jen ( again since they rode together )--- it was great having you guys in our home. Thank you for your concern for Sadira and I hope you had as much fun as we did having you here.

JBFT Tickler and Tickle Bunny--- now I don't get very serious with you very often but you two are such wonderful people. Sadira and I love you guys and you are always welcomed here. You two make a great looking couple and I hope guys stay as happy with each other as Sadira and I are. Maybe we can have a duel TMF wedding!!! Nah that is not an option, is it??? LOL!!!

Dtrell--- my friend, any favor you need Sadira and I will always try to be there for you as you have been there for us. You are a great man. Thanks for being here and being our friend.

SmileyTkls and Prinney49--- it is amazing how much you guys seem to brighten any room you walk into. You guys are just terrific. Thank you for your love and know that we feel the same about you guys too.

Terango--- we still await a response from you. we hope you enjoyed yourself and we hope we see you again soon.

Tickleshotel--- once again, it is great to see you come in from Arizona. We must have done something right in March for you to come back for a second time. Thanks for being here.

Michigalaxy--- to answer your question, she was not working. She left after the kitchen got really hot. That, of course, was of her own doing. But it was great seeing you again. I hope you had as much fun as we had having you here.

Ticklebelly--- what a surprise!!! I am sorry you couldn't stay really long but it was good to see you again. Hope you are doing well.

Tkltime--- you are a true gentleman. It was great to meet you. Hope you had a great time.

Liontickler--- you can always be counted on, but my question is, where did you go???

Ticklee1973--- the definition of wonderful has to have your picture. You are a terrific lady. I absolutely love seeing you. I hope you had fun and we look forward to seeing you again. Maybe at NEST or sooner!!! Let's hope.

Tjack--- you are too cool. Loved trash talking with you Saturday.

Natural--- What do you say to a Cubs fan??? Nothing... it speaks for itself. Hope it was fun for you buddy. You are one of the few who have been here for all four that we have done.

Tklcouple--- was this another success??? I certainly hope so. Thank you for being our friends ( or at least we think we are your friends!!! )

Jaymoney and ChristyL--- money, it was great seeing you again. ChristyL it was a pleasure meetng you and I am sorry I didn't get to know you better.

To those of you I did not mention, I will not mention first names... so let's see whom I remember: Snail Shell ( the Canadian ). Tklish121 ( had fun making fun of you, 'what is your name again???' LOL!!! ). cmd479 ( thank you for being part of it). tickmankyle ( you are a good guy, I hope you had fun ). Wolv420 ( another fresh new face to come to our party. We welcome you and hope to see you again. ). RichP ( a Mets fan, that is too cool ). To those I did forget, I am really sorry. But I hope you had a great time.

To my lovely Sadira--- The things we do together just simply amaze me. I love you with all of my heart and I believe that there is NOTHING we couldn't do together. You are an amazing lady and a great human being. I am thankful and honored to be with you. I hope someday you and I will have the wedding of your dreams ( now that is a gathering I know you would love to prepare for ). You make these gatherings happen Sadira. Don't let anyone sell you short. It is successful because of these wonderful people who take the time out to attend and because you treat them so wonderfully once they are here. Always stay sweet.

Thank you to those who attended this gathering. We can't do this without you. You are the reason we have grown. If you can't attend the next one, we hope to see you right back out there.

George...

I'm glad that Sadira is feeling better. Please give her an hug and a kiss for me.

I am thinking about perhaps taking a weekend in the spring to come up there and get a chance to see more of the area when the weather is more condusive <sp> to touring around. I'd love to see you guys again.

-Rich

Well, now that I am back to normal, my thanx (and please, If I forgot anyone, charge it to my head, and not my heart, because the ginkgo is wearing thin) :blaugh:

ticklesaurus: pleasure meeting ya my friend. Hopefully the meatballs have digested by now :wowzer: ugga bugga

Snail Shell: nice meeting ya, and keep drawing my friend, you indeed have a gift, use it well

Tickleshotel: nice seeing you again, and I am glad everything is working out well for ya

JBfoottickler and Ticklebunny: great to see you both again, and remember, it just jokes :blaugh:

Smileytkls and Prinny: man, it was wonderful to see ya again, and Smiley, despite what folks think, this is the Cubs year

Mr. and Mrs Knox: two wonderful people I've had the pleasure of meeting, and two people I am proud to call my friends. Love you both

Mr. and Mrs. Pokey: also two wonderful people I cherish as friends, and one day, we will all be riding motorbikes down the highway our own biker gang 😛 take care guys

Dtrell and Tiklebelly: the Three Amigos of insanity will always live!!! Nice to see ya again

Sultrybrunette: good to see ya again, and here is to hoping for peace of mind and happiness for the following year

Jaymoney and ChristyL: nice seeing ya both and Jay, the national champion Wolverine t-shirts will be in the mail

Ticklejen: nice to finally meet ya, nice giggle you have

Ticklee1973: you are a total sweetheart, and I miss ya already. I miss the talks we shared and the fun we had. One thing I forgot to tell you.... put on some socks, dammit!!!! :blaugh: luv ya hon

Phatteus: good to see ya again my friend. We have got to meet again in the homefront, and do some damage downtown!!!

classy and bratgirl: you two are the craziest chicas I know, never stop the madness. You guys tickled me insane, (to which payback is a mutha). I loved it though :redheart: stay sweet and huggable. I miss my twixie bear :redheart:

The Professor and the Lady: well, what can be said that hasn't been said already??? Loved the weekend with you guys, and only a matter of time 4 we meet again. Windy City awaits you guys, we have unfinished business 😛
Hey Annie, looks like my overtime paid off for me, huh??? 😛

TF4F and Sadira: I can't even begin to say how much you both meant to me. In nearly two years, we been thru and did a lot, and here is to more years of friendship, however, I do believe its more family than friendship. Thank you both for everything you've done, and I love you both. Now you can sit back and enjoy the fruits of the hard work you put into each and every party. Oh yeah, one thing I didn't tell you guys over the weekend....GO TO BED!!!! 😛
Oh yeah Amy, one more thing: the Buckeyes are going down!!! Hail to the Victors!!! (I feel pretty safe right now, because I am nowhere near those deadly nails of yours!!!!!) :blaugh:

and to any I have forgotten, please do not be mad, it's just that there are so many, and as I've said, the gingko is wearing thin, just know I have enjoyed your company as well, and here is to more times together

and to steph, still wishing she can come to one of these :redheart:

I must go now, because time is of the essence....

good to hear sandra is better

thank you a million the party was great and i think it went well. being my first party i think it went well and i will be back. to everyone i ment thank you i need a weekend like that and if any of you are ever near boiler country look me up. not that you would have a need to be here unless it involves something with purdue or SIA cause they are the 2 biggest things here. if you didn't know SIA is a car making plant. well good to here sandra is better send her my love and i'm sure others are think of her and wish her the best. talk to you all later peace and chicken grease tickmankyle1

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back