• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

Due to certain circumstances I am unable to miss the fun this weekend. I really do hate to miss this wonderful event as I have not missed any parties. I am going to miss seeing friends who I haven't seen in a long time and I'm truly going to miss out on meeting new people. For those attending the party this weekend enjoy and have extra fun for me!!

Oh no! No Giggle gal.. I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. You will be missed. We'll try and make up for your absence.

Looking forward to Friday! I hope I can get the day off and get there at a decent hour! See you all then!

Very sorry to hear that you won't be there Gigglegal. I think you missing and Amn. missing will certainly leave a certain hole. Hopefully see you again next time.

gigglegal76 said:
Due to certain circumstances I am unable to miss the fun this weekend. I really do hate to miss this wonderful event as I have not missed any parties. I am going to miss seeing friends who I haven't seen in a long time and I'm truly going to miss out on meeting new people. For those attending the party this weekend enjoy and have extra fun for me!!

tickle fight

MOUAMOUAMOUAHAHAHAHHAAH YES WE WILL SADIRA MY LITTLE MINXIE FINGERS SURE CAN TICKLE LOL THAT WAS FUN HUGS TIGHT

well you know if your ever come to Canada you can visit i may be bi but i don't bite

hugs
minx

zacutiebrat said:
MOUAMOUAMOUAHAHAHAHHAAH YES WE WILL SADIRA MY LITTLE MINXIE FINGERS SURE CAN TICKLE LOL THAT WAS FUN HUGS TIGHT

well you know if your ever come to Canada you can visit i may be bi but i don't bite

hugs
minx

There will be a certain constant giggling noise not present at this one and it surely will be missed, but not forgotten Hopefully next time

well,the saurus express has arrived safe and sound in michigan,complete with a magical bag of tricks and goodies.Now it's time to see who I can open it for first,lol. Hope you all arrive safely,see you all at the gathering.

Seal Sound

BOUAHAHAAHAHAHAH SHOULD HAVE SENT A TAPE OF SEAL SOUND TO HAUNT YOU ALL DURING GATHERING LOLLOLLOLLOL :dogpile: :whip: :xpulcy: :blaugh:

Send Letters to Northwest Airlines

So I was set to arrive Friday night after connecting from Minneapolis - well Northwest Airlines calls me today and informs me the connecting flight has been canceled!! Because of no flight crew. No flight CREW?? 48hrs in advance, there's no flight crew? For a 90min flight?? Ehhh...I must admit, I'm a stranger to the ways of airlines. So, all of it adds up to me not being able to make it to Motown! :*(

I'll miss all my old and older and soon to have been old friends. *sigh* very sad.

Hey Y'all
What's shakin? Hows everybody been the past 12 months-i made it to last Oct's party, enjoyed it but being a firstimer didn't participate that much y'know, so hopin to shake off that Newbie feelin this weekend o yeah. Might be kinda late b4 the shindig to ask for advice/tips, is there a tmf thread on what toys r good not too expensive? Share your experience, i am a sponge.

Also on my To Do list is getting tickled, curious to see if i can take it as well as dish it out (some people seem to get alot of grief on that one eh!) :2poke: so hopefully plenty of not too shy ladies attending who are 'lers as well as 'lees

and of course i'm assuming that we're all dallas cowboys fans 🙄

terorizer said:
So I was set to arrive Friday night after connecting from Minneapolis - well Northwest Airlines calls me today and informs me the connecting flight has been canceled!! Because of no flight crew. No flight CREW?? 48hrs in advance, there's no flight crew? For a 90min flight?? Ehhh...I must admit, I'm a stranger to the ways of airlines. So, all of it adds up to me not being able to make it to Motown! :*(

I'll miss all my old and older and soon to have been old friends. *sigh* very sad.
i'm sorry to hear that,teroizer.was looking forward to seeing you.hopefully i'll be lucky enough to see you in the near future.take care.

tarengo said:
Hey Y'all

and of course i'm assuming that we're all dallas cowboys fans 🙄
You are a Cowgirl fan??? I tell you that I have to get Sadira to screen you people better. There are absolutely NO Cowgirl fans allowed. But I guess we will make an exception this time. 🙄

WOW! I can't believe that it's tomorrow! It really stinks that Gigglegal can't come!! She said that she might be able to come on Saturday, but she doesn't know yet. I look forward to meeting each of you! I know this will be one of the coolest experiences of my life. See you all there!!

Tklish121 🙂

Just thought I'd let folks know, Prinny and I won't be able to make the Friday night portion, but are shooting for Saturday. So, save us some laughs and giggles, too! 😉

Hey sweethearts!

I've a dear friend who's currently nursing a newly broken heart. He'd love to attend the party, in my honor of course--hee! :rotate: :feets:
But I wanted George's ok to pass on your cell #?
Love and miss you both, and of course THE CREW! This is going to be one amazing party methinks!

XOXO

Okay everybody almost time to gear up for the weekend. Less than 24 hours away. Time to come out and have fun this weekend. This ought to be a blast.

Though i wont make it for friday, will be there for saturday so same quote as SMILEYTIK save me some laugher and giggles, and i will see you saturday.

It's actually a good thing....

that I hadn't planned on attending this one. I have a stomach ulcer right now. There's no way I could be a lee. I can't bend over that well right now. Everyone keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Have fun at MTP and remember me. Tell me alll about it!!

Hey there...
I'm a tad behind the schedule I wanted to keep, but I'm on my way out the door as soon as I post this and shut my computer down.

I'll be there as soon as the speed limit will allow.

Put on the pot of coffee... light the candle in the window...

See ya'll soon!!!

Bad news..MzChaos will not be making it to the party. Her car broke down and I had to come to her rescue. She's not a happy camper right now.

Sheesh... I guess a number of us got hit with hard luck trying to get to this event! Well, I'm sending extra positivity your way - Sadira and TF4U - I know you guys have done a great job and are having a wonderful time.

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I wonder why we were not called??? 😕 I mean we were waiting and worried about her well-being and I now found out at 1:00am when the party ends??? I think this is quite strange. Everyone was worried about her. This is a fantastic way to find out, don't you think??? :sowrong:
Considering that I am not in the best of moods... I probably should wait to post this, but since I have been stewing over this for more than a day... and considering the frustration and expense this mishap has wracked up... I don’t see my mood improving anytime soon.

I spent the better part of yesterday afternoon along the side of the road after my car quit. The distributor module finally gave up the ghost and chose to do this on the north side of Toledo.
A couple of good samaritans stopped and offered their assistance and their advice, but this proved to be pretty useless. I called my friends in Michigan but they weren’t home. I finally called Shooter who agreed to come up and bring his tool box. He also said he would post on the MTP thread to let folks know I had broken down. It looks, by the time of his post, like he did that just after he got off the phone with me.
It was my full intention to try to get the car running and to continue on my way. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case. We tried until well past dark to get the car to run but nothing worked. I called a tow truck and had the car pulled back to Bowling Green. In my frustration and haste, I left my packed bag in the trunk thinking that I wouldn’t need it overnight and that I would try to make the trip again this morning. Big mistake. It had my phone charger in it.
This afternoon, I walked into Bowling Green to the garage that had towed my car. Of course... the wind picked up... then it started hailing... God I hate this state! When I finally got to the garage, my car hadn’t even been looked at yet. By the time they finally got around to it it was not only too late to head out, but I had used my available gas and food funds on the tow truck... and part of the mechanic’s bill. And was not in the best of moods.

Now... as far as notifying anyone at the MTP is concerned... I assumed that Shooter’s post should and would have been enough. I was too concerned about my car, my position along side of the road and trying to get mobile again... since this was supposed to be a two day event... and because folks HAD been notified via the forums... my absence at the first evening’s event should not have been a big deal. It is not my fault, nor is it Shooter’s fault that folks there were so damned concerned that no one checked the thread until THREE HOURS AFTER the party was due to be over. When I didn’t show up today... that should have been a damned good indication that my situation had not improved.

My first priority was to myself, my comfort, my safety and my vehicle... that no one there was notified personally was not my concern.

Last time I checked... I’m the one who bought a costume that is totally worthless at this point... I’m the one who sat along side of the road for hours trying to get my car to cooperate and allow me to continue on my trip... I’m the one who left the bag with my charger in the car and couldn’t call the garage to find out if my car was ready which resulted in that 4 mile walk in the fucking wind and hail just to have them tell me that it would be a few hours yet ‘til they could get to it... I’m the one who has the bills and expenses from this unfortunate and unexpected happening... I’m the one who missed out on an outing and a gathering that I have been looking forward to for over 6 months... so pardon the hell out of me if I caused you folks any concern by not personally calling you and telling you that I had broken down. Calling anyone at the MTP would not have helped my situation therefore was not high on my list of things I needed to worry about. I guess I'm just used to my friends realizing that I'm an adult, a grown, resourceful and intelligent woman and that I'm capable of taking care of myself.

If my bad luck caused anyone undue concern, then I suppose an apology is expected to be given. Consider that done here.
And... for the record... this is the first time I have ever had to apologize for having to go through so much shit.

Mz Chaos:

I won't quote you because it isn't necessary. This won't help you at all, but you have my empathy towards your situation. I've had a couple of similar experiences and do genuinely know how you feel. IMHO, you have nothing to apologize about and hope you can charge all of this off to crappy circumstances.

I don't know what part of OH you live in, but I can PM you with contact information for future use. Take care and I hope it gets better for you soon.

Friday night at MTP

I'm so glad I was able to drop by the gathering for a few hours Friday night and at the same time I'm sad I had to leave so soon!

It was so wonderful so see all of the happy faces, people genuinely happy to see me. That made it doubly hard to leave. Just seeing my friends for those short few hours made the drive seem a very small price to pay.

My drive was very short compared to how far many had to travel to be there, and I'm sure all of them feel that it is a small price to pay to be with such a fantastic group of people!

All of you are great! I can't wait until next time!

:grouphug:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back