• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

lightninbug said:
To the REST of you:
Dan- I was so Lookin forward to seeing you Again & meeting that nice lady w/ you,
Classy, Mz Chaos, Sultry, Sandee 'Brat' T-Hotel....et all....Damn. 😛oke3: :2poke: :devil2:
Have a WONDERFUL TIME Folks & if I don't see ya in the future, I'll see ya in the Pasture.

Lightninbug :cool2:
Awwwwwww... I was looking forward to finally meeting you!
Take Care... I hope we get another chance in the future... I'm sure we will... you're just too cool to miss out on!

Ticklee1973 said:
I am actually coming, Michigalaxy when I PMed you back I wasn't going but things turned around and I'm coming.

Wow! My fingers and I would really like to meet you then 🙂

Ticklee1973 said:
I am actually coming, Michigalaxy when I PMed you back I wasn't going but things turned around and I'm coming. So boooooya, lol. Snail, watch the feather pal, lol, paybacks are a bitch.

And sista, I think the feather suits you too 😉

Sandee

Glad to hear you're coming Sandee. And yeah, paybacks can be a pain. 😀

Snail Shell

You will be missed

lightninbug said:
I received the glorious news YESTERDAY. :cry1:

One guy is STILL out w/ knee surgery, Another guy's wife just had a baby...so we're short-handed...
so...GUESS WHO'S Gotta STAY Next Fri & Sat. :Grrr:
******* Ta Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa ***********
Last March I was notified 3 days before the event so THIS TIME I'm awarded w/ the oppertunity to take the 1st WEEK in NOV. OFF ...yippie. :disgust:
Sadira & Ticklig Feet 4 U; You folks are the nicest group of people to open your house to all us crazies...I Have a House-warming present for you but unfortunatly, I'll have to MAIL IT...(If you could shoot me that addy again).

I was SO looking forward to meeting Our Gracious Hosts.

To the REST of you:
Dan- I was so Lookin forward to seeing you Again & meeting that nice lady w/ you,
Classy, Mz Chaos, Sultry, Sandee 'Brat' T-Hotel....et all....Damn. 😛oke3: :2poke: :devil2:
Have a WONDERFUL TIME Folks & if I don't see ya in the future, I'll see ya in the Pasture.

Lightninbug :cool2:

ps...send that address, folks; I got something for ALL your hard work . :bowing:

I am so sorry that you can not make it hun. I love meeting new faces and maybe will meet you one day. :Kiss2:

What time do things start on Saturday ? I'm planning to attend but can only make it for the day.

B

Unhappy good news.

Well gang, I've just been hired at a new job here, and I accepted a position on a rotating shift, so Tracy and I are going to have to miss this one. Good for the income, but bad for the social life. I've been looking forward to meeting many of you for a long time now, and seeing old friends as well, but this has just made it impossible for this time around.

Don't have TOO much fun without us. :cry1:

Dan & Tracy.

Silver linings

Mz Chaos said:
Awwwwwww... I was looking forward to finally meeting you!
Take Care... I hope we get another chance in the future... I'm sure we will... you're just too cool to miss out on!

Now THAT brightens up my Whole Day...Mz. C; you are one Classy Lady, :bowing: I will try to make it the Next go-around. Make sure those folks have FUNNNNNN. :bouncybou

If I didn't need the job.......the things we do for Money!!!
BUG :cool2:

AffectionateDan said:
Tracy and I are going to have to miss this one. Dan & Tracy.
Damn... another one bites the dust!
lightninbug said:
Now THAT brightens up my Whole Day...Mz. C; you are one Classy Lady, :bowing: I will try to make it the Next go-around. Make sure those folks have FUNNNNNN. :bouncybou
BUG :cool2:
I will try my best Sweetie!
Psssssst.... ease up on that classy thing will ya? I got a reputation to keep.

Mz Chaos said:
Damn... another one bites the dust!

I will try my best Sweetie!
Psssssst.... ease up on that classy thing will ya? I got a reputation to keep.

I'm sorry to see Dan and Tracy won't be making it, was looking forward to seeing the Danimal in action, as well as Tracy in laughing. And Mz. C has a rep? Really? 😀

:bunny: :bunny: Hello Everyone!!!! :bunny: :bunny:
JBFTTICKLER :lovestory :cupid: Has taken me to two wonderful motown tickle parties so far and I finally got the nerve to register tonite. Can't wait to dress up in costume and introduce all of you to my sister who will be attending her first motown tickle party!!!! 😀
:bouncybou :dogpile: :bouncybou :dogpile: :bouncybou:dogpile::bouncybou :dogpile: :bouncybou
I am really looking forward to two days full of great :dogpile: people and 😛oke3: laughter!!! See all of you there!!! :wavingguy

TickleBunnie said:
JBFTTICKLER :lovestory :cupid: Has taken me to two wonderful motown tickle parties so far and I finally got the nerve to register tonite. Can't wait to dress up in costume and introduce all of you to my sister who will be attending her first motown tickle party!!!! 😀
:bouncybou :dogpile: :bouncybou :dogpile: :bouncybou:dogpile::bouncybou :dogpile: :bouncybou
I am really looking forward to two days full of great :dogpile: people and 😛oke3: laughter!!! See all of you there!!! :wavingguy

Hi TickleBunnie, congrats on your first post 🙂

Hope you'll enjoy the third one just like the first two!

Good to see you on here TickleBunnie and also congratulations on your first post. I had to leave earlier than I wanted the last time but I will try to do better this time, lol. And you know I really look forward to seeing you and JBFand getting to meet your sister as well. Jim

TickleBunnie said:

So glad to see that you are getting to come Sandee, now we can pick out someone else to miss, you will be there. :bouncybou

Ticklee1973 said:
I am actually coming, Michigalaxy when I PMed you back I wasn't going but things turned around and I'm coming. So boooooya, lol. Snail, watch the feather pal, lol, paybacks are a bitch.

And sista, I think the feather suits you too 😉

Sandee

AffectionateDan said:
Well gang, I've just been hired at a new job here, and I accepted a position on a rotating shift, so Tracy and I are going to have to miss this one. Good for the income, but bad for the social life. I've been looking forward to meeting many of you for a long time now, and seeing old friends as well, but this has just made it impossible for this time around.

Don't have TOO much fun without us. :cry1:

Dan & Tracy.

sorry to hear that man, I was looking forward to seeing you and Tracy

however congrats on your new job, good luck to you on that...don't worry, we'll leave the light on for ya

Dan's not coming?!?! 🙁 NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We'll miss you big guy.

In exactly one week, I'll be scouring downtown TO for a costume suitable for such an occasion. Eight days and I'll be in a car headed for BC, MI. Can't wait!

Also, I wanna publicly thank Sadira and PokeyinMich for all their help in actually GETTING me to the party. YOU GUYS RAWK THE SAWKS!!!

Snail Shell

mstrtk45 said:
What time do things start on Saturday ? I'm planning to attend but can only make it for the day.

B
Uh... yeah... I'm kinda curious too for both Friday and Saturday.

Mz Chaos said:
Uh... yeah... I'm kinda curious too for both Friday and Saturday.
Final updates of times and contact information will be given out Sunday. Anyone who does not receive this information by Sunday night is encourged to contact the account on MONDAY!!! Only if you have NOT received this information. Hope everyone has a great weekend and we will see you next Friday or Saturday. 😎

Deuce said:
I hope all of you have a great weekend, I always did :wavingguy

Deuce I'm sorry you're not able to come. I was just asking about you the other night hoping you were alright. Take care.

Sandee

A reminder:

If you do not get updated information by the end of the day today, please contact the account as soon as possible. We want to make sure that everyone that is suppose to be here is here. So if you know you are suppose to be here next weekend and you DO NOT get the information by the end of today, please contact the account and we will get you the information you need. :wavingguy

OMG.It's so here.I'm leaving jersey this morning and will be riding with 2 of charlies angels........meeting up with the third later this evening as well as bos.Looking forward to seeing old friends as well as making new ones.I hope you all have a safe and fun journey.Again thanks to our gracious host for making this possible.Well,time to go fire up the old saurus express,all aboard.see ya all friday.

One of my roommates for this weekend is unable to attend🙁 so there is room for another person in my room if someone needs it..

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back