• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

I'm sure they will get a grip, Brat, on you at some point. LOL. This will be an interesting getogether, all righty!

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
okay...okay....I'm kidding around here...for those of you who don't know me that well....I'M KIDDING!!! I'm sure NT has a few friends around here. :shock:
He only has friends because he pays them to say they are friends. 😛

*hugs

*hugs*.... just thought i would start this out with a big group hug. OK i feel better now. Well I am still coming but Mr. Classy is not 🙁. I wanted to let you two know so you could plan the food. Sorry for the late notice on that but we just found out. Can't wait to see all of you again and meet the new faces. :cuddle:

michigalaxy said:
Brat, you had your 1000th post four posts ago, and you didn't even celebrate 🙂
Damn Girl!!! Congrats on your feather! Bring it to the party... I bet there'll be lots of 'Lers there just itchin' to try it out on ya!
ticklingfeet4fu said:
He only has friends because he pays them to say they are friends. 😛
Ah... I was wondering about that!

Ugh!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the gathering this time. Some genius (my boss) thinks I need to attend two conferences that weekend! Sometimes work SUCKS!

I will miss all of you!

TikleBelly said:
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the gathering this time. Some genius (my boss) thinks I need to attend two conferences that weekend! Sometimes work SUCKS!

I will miss all of you!

Awww Mark, who's going to keep my toes warm then?? lol I'm going to miss you. But work is work.

Take care,
Sandee

TikleBelly said:

I will miss all of you!

awww...who will be the widdle tickle bunny's, widdle iddle cutzie snuggy itzy bitzy tickle belly? 🙁

Sorry to hear that

TikleBelly said:

I will miss all of you!
Sorry to hear that..... hmmmmmm how am i going to tickle now? lol. We will miss you hun.

TikleBelly said:

I will miss all of you!

Yep, I agree that work does often suck. Will miss you Mark and look forward to the next one.

TikleBelly said:

I will miss all of you!

sorry to hear that bud, hope you make the next one

TikleBelly said:

I will miss all of you!

Its not going to be the same with you gone. We will make sure and tell you allllll about what you missed! lol Kidding. We will be thinking of you.

I'll add my disappointment, Mark, would be great to have ya around, but you can be sure we'll miss you and want you around for the next one!

Officially looked, booked and ready to cook. See you all there in two weeks! 😀

Snail Shell

PS - if anyone else is staying at the Quality Inn suggested in the intro email and would like to chat beforehand, I'd love to hear from you! Please PM me!

Goddamn Man!

Okay, it was bad enough when it was just me, but this trend has got to end or else there won;t be anybody LEFT to go to these things! Are we gonna let MTP go the way of Rocky sequels? I say NO!

We all better be there for the April one I'm a tell you that much!

No fears, Amn, some of us WILL make it, and also to the April getogether. Prinny was so disappointed you weren't making it this time, taunting and resisting your cold, dead cadaver hands, but is looking ahead to your jokes and jabs in April. 😀

Amnesiac said:
Okay, it was bad enough when it was just me, but this trend has got to end or else there won;t be anybody LEFT to go to these things! Are we gonna let MTP go the way of Rocky sequels? I say NO!

Who said the next one is in April??? :wowzer: :wavingguy

Snail Shell said:
Officially looked, booked and ready to cook. See you all there in two weeks! 😀

Snail Shell

PS - if anyone else is staying at the Quality Inn suggested in the intro email and would like to chat beforehand, I'd love to hear from you! Please PM me!

It'll be great to see you again Snail!

Sandee

Amnesiac said:

Just won't be the same without you Amnesiac, lol but I think we'll survive. Hope to see you at the next one whenever that may be.

Sandee

Am I getting the impression that this is "pick on NT" week??? 🙄 😛

you're all DOOMED I say :blaugh: :firedevil

grizzly bear, you are two seconds, *and the Rock means TWO seconds away from being turned into a bearskin rug* :blaugh: 😛

AffectionateDan said:
You didn't happen to be *grabbing* yourself when you said this, did ya? :jester:

LMAO You didn't have to go there! LOL I so can't wait to meet you Dan! LOL

TikleBelly said:

I will miss all of you!

AWW Mark,I am sorry to hear that you won't be attending this time ;( You will be missed :sadcry:

natural tickler said:
Am I getting the impression that this is "pick on NT" week??? 🙄 😛

you're all DOOMED I say :blaugh: :firedevil

grizzly bear, you are two seconds, *and the Rock means TWO seconds away from being turned into a bearskin rug* :blaugh: 😛
AWWWWWWWWWW ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) only cause we wuvs ya hun lol :yawnface: :couch: :twohugs:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back