• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
I have it on very good authority, that NT is all talk!!! :Kiss2:

As for my widdle itty tickle belly....these secret spots you speak of..I have no idea what you are talking about :cool2: I'm not ticklish! Have you been hitting the baileys again 😉

Sultry, my beautiful Goddess, I so hope you can make it! It wont be the same without you!

Thank you George for your kind words, but who will protect me from your wicked fingers? :veryhappy

Hey brat. here is a tip of protecting yourself................RUN!!!!!! RUN for your life!!!!! Run!!!!!!

tjack32204 said:
This is an APB for PRINNY and SMILEYTKLS, havent heard from you two for a while, wandering if you all are going to make it to the party at the end of the month. Us HOOSIER people have to keep in contact.

10-4, Roger, this is the Rubber Duck... LOL. We're DEFINITELY going to make it, for how much is up in the air due to a new nephew of mine arriving around the party date, but we'll make it for a good chunk of it anyhow. Prinny's gotta defend her 'ler breaker title, as well as inflict some of the tickles that I deny her (when I can) on you 'lees. 😀 Look forward to seeing all the folks, known and new to us!

Smiley

U R So Dreaming Dude!

HEY AMN! GOOD LUCK W/ THOSE MALE COUNTERPARTS! LOL. DON'T FORGET THOUGH, THAT MONITORS/MODERATORS LIKE MYSELF WILL ALSO B PRESENT! :shake: :whip: & THIS MODERATOR WILL NOT B SO EASILY DISRACTED BY YOUR FEEBLE PLOYS OR ATTEMPTS 2 TRY 2 ENTERTAIN US. BUT SORRY 2 HEAR THOUGH, THAT U WILL NOT B JOINING US THIS TIME, BUT B REST ASSURED THAT WE WILL C U, AS WELL AS B WATCHING 4 U IN APRIL AND TRUST ME THAT "NATURAL" WILL NOT HAVE 2 B THE ONLY 1 2 B WORRIED OR CONCERNED ABOUT! :yowzer: :shake:
B ADVISED... 🙂 :idontwann WILL B LOOKING FORWARD 2 C-ING U IN APRIL! 🙂

pic. of amn. in April - :xpeepsofa ha ha lol.

Last edited:
hi

hi everyone this will be my first tickle gather, i already have 2 people confirmed who wanna tickle me in a tickle fight but eeek 1 problem i dont know how to tickle and and what if they attack my feet i never been tickled barefoot before *hides*

ldarkanime2003 said:
hi everyone this will be my first tickle gather, i already have 2 people confirmed who wanna tickle me in a tickle fight but eeek 1 problem i dont know how to tickle and and what if they attack my feet i never been tickled barefoot before *hides*
No one will ATTACK you, that is unless you WANT to be. 😀 And, as for tickling someone else, the best way to learn is to watch others and to practice.

are we there yet? :disgust:
No!!! We are not there yet. But when we get there chances are the Tigers will still be there and the Mets will DEFINATELY be there. :rotate: Oh, but I digress. In fact, I am off topic. But then again, since it is Sadira's and my thread, I can do whatever the heck I want to do with this thread. 😛 But when we do get there, we will have fun Brat.

Amnesiac said:
I think I'll stay away from Mz. Chaos too, as she might likely bodyslam me for even looking at her cross-eyed.
Nah... I wouldn't do that. I might break a nail.
Natural, word on the street has it, your a big teddy bear :dogpile:
and I should'nt be feared of you cause you can't tickle! :blaugh:
just what I heard...hee hee 😉

I have it on very good authority, that NT is all talk!!! :Kiss2:
Yeah... I heard that too... poor poor NT. I suppose we'll have to humor him with a giggle or two no matter how bad he is. I hate to see a grown man cry... just tears my heart out.

18 more days... not that I'm counting or anything.

classy said:
haha you are so full of smack for one that isn't going to be there aren't ya.... too bad too... I was going to let you tickle me ..... oh well I guess i will still have my diet pepsi in hand 😛

I am sure I have a friend that will hold that Diet Pepsi for you Classy. 🙂

[
Hey JB, great to see you on here! Really looking forward to seeing you all again. :woot:

QUOTE=jbfttickler]HEY AMN! GOOD LUCK W/ THOSE MALE COUNTERPARTS! LOL. DON'T FORGET THOUGH, THAT MONITORS/MODERATORS LIKE MYSELF WILL ALSO B PRESENT! :shake: :whip: & THIS MODERATOR WILL NOT B SO EASILY DISRACTED BY YOUR FEEBLE PLOYS OR ATTEMPTS 2 TRY 2 ENTERTAIN US. BUT SORRY 2 HEAR THOUGH, THAT U WILL NOT B JOINING US THIS TIME, BUT B REST ASSURED THAT WE WILL C U, AS WELL AS B WATCHING 4 U IN APRIL AND TRUST ME THAT "NATURAL" WILL NOT HAVE 2 B THE ONLY 1 2 B WORRIED OR CONCERNED ABOUT! :yowzer: :shake:
B ADVISED... 🙂 :idontwann WILL B LOOKING FORWARD 2 C-ING U IN APRIL! 🙂

pic. of amn. in April - :xpeepsofa ha ha lol.[/QUOTE]

I can't take it....I wanna leave now :couch: :couch:

I got a plan for helping time go by but you have to get here for me to help :woot:

We're coming down to the wire for the party, folks. We've only 8 days before the deadline. I still have several names on my list, for which I have no corresponding party fee. I encourage you to do something about it. It all helps for food planning and prep. 😀 We have to make sure for 'lers and 'lees alike that there's plenty of food and beverages to refill the tanks after the energy has been spent! 😛oke3:

I'm 80% going, and that number is increasing. WHO IS PUMPED?

sadira i e-mailed you but i don't think i told you i was coming forsure...i guess you can count me in. I will send out my money order tomorrow.

If anyone wants to PM/chat with me that is going.......i am definately up for that. I would like to get to know some of you before i attend.

cya there

Wolv

Lookin' good for me too. Getting pretty stoked. I may have to find a costume that'll fit on a bus though. That's always a hassle, isn't it? 😀

Snail Shell

Hey there TH... I figure this is what it's gonna look like when we stand side by side... or pretty close to it anyway...
moose.jpg

HELLO FELLOW TICKLING FrIENDS! 🙂 :grouphug:

ONLY 17 DAYS LEFT TILL FUN, FOOD & FELLOWSHIP @ THE MOTOWN TICKLE PARTY #10 :bouncybou
I {jbfttickler} AS WELL AS KATIE {ticklebunny} & JOYCE {tickle chic!} R ALL EXCITED 2 C THOSE WHO WERE @ THE LAST PARTIES, OF COURSE I AM TALKING ABOUT OUR GRASCIOUS HOSTS & GOOD FRIENDS {sadira & tf4f} AS WELL AS ticklecouple :tickle: ,sneekygirl, :xpeepsofa smiley& prinny, :2poke: naturaltickler,pokey, 😛oke3: classy,tickleshotel,ticklebelly,sultry brunette,liontickler & yes of course the squirrel too. & many more {sorry if i forgot anyone but i did not know your username, just your first names.} HOWEVER WE R REALLY EXCITED 2 MEET THE NEWBIES THIS UPCOMING PARTY! :dogpile: 🙂 WHICH BRINGS ME 2 WHY I WANTED 2 POST IN THE 1ST PLACE. NOW AS U CAN SEE I DO NOT POST THAT MUCH AT ALL, BUT I WANTED 2 SEND A SPECIAL INVITATION 2 THOSE WHO R COMING 4 THERE 1ST TIME & THOSE WHO R CONTEMPLATING STILL ON COMING. NOW U KNOW WHO U R, MAY B U R THE 1ST TIMER ALREADY SIGNED UP & {payed} & U DO NOT KNOW WHAT 2 EXPECT RIGHT? OR U MAY B THE 1 WHO IS WANTING 2 GO BUT U R NERVOUS & NEVER ATTENDED SOMETHING LIKE THIS B 4 OR U DO NOT KNOW WHO WILL B THERE & IS IT SAFE? :xpeepsofa AM I RIGHT? I KNOW I AM B CUZ THAT WAS ME 10 TICKLE PARTIES AGO & I HAVE NOT MISSED 1 SINCE. SO THAT IS WHY I WANT 2 TAKE THE TIME 2 FOCUS ON THOSE MENTIONED 2 HELP EASE YOUR MIND. 4 STARTERS LET ME SAY THAT IF U ALREADY CONTACTED {sadira or tf4f} :twohugs: U WILL ALREADY KNOW THAT THE HOSTS R THE MOST GRASCIOUS & HOSPITABLE FRIENDS THAT U COULD EVER MEET & WHEN U R GREETED BY THEM U WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THEY TRULY BOTH HAVE A PASSION 4 SEEING THE TICKLING COMMUNITY GROW & IT SHOWS B CUZ SINCE OUR LAST PARTY WHICH WE HAD A RECORD 27 GUESTS ATTEND, TODAY WE NOW HAVE 57+ PEOPLE SIGNED UP! :woot: WOW! NOW THATS WELL OVER 1/2 MORE ALREADY THAN THE LAST PARTY AND IT KEEPS ON GROWING & THAT CANNOT POSSIBLY HAPPEN W/OUT HAVING GREAT HOSTS AS {sadira&tf4f} NOW I KNOW THAT THEY WOULD B HUMBLE & SAY "it's not us, it's those who get involved who makes it grow" WELL THAT IS LINGUISTICALLY CORRECT, HOWEVER - WELL I'LL LET U B THE JUDGE, WHILE I EXPLAIN PLAY BY PLAY WHAT U WILL EXPERIENCE.
1ST OF ALL U WILL B SHOWING UP IN A NICE & SAFE WELL LIT NEIGHBORHOOD WERE U WILL COME UP TO A BEAUTIFUL OLD VICTORIAN ORANGE HOUSE {painted just 4 u this Halloween party} lol. 🙂 & U WILL COME UP TO THE DOOR WERE U WILL B GREETED BY THE HOSTS & ALREADY FEEL WELCOMED & SAFE B 4 YOU EVEN ENTER INTO THE NEXT RM. WHERE THEY WILL SHOW U THE HUGE SPREAD THAT THEY PREPARED OF FOOD,SNACKS & DESSERTS AS WELL AS NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS. THEN AFTER TRYING 2 PRY YOURSELF AWAY FROM THE FOOD TABLE, U WILL B GIVEN A NAME TAG W/ YOUR U.N. OR POSTING NAME ON IT, AS WELL AS A TOUR IF U CHOOSE 2 DO SO, OF THE HOUSE & ROOMS WHERE U WILL C WHERE THE PRIVATE SESSIONS WILL B HELD AS WELL AS THE TICKLING RAFFLE SESSIONS, THEN U WILL B BROUGHT IN THE SOCIAL ROOMS WHERE U CAN EITHER VIEW TICKLING VIDEOS IN 1 OR SPORTS/BALL GAME GOING ON IN ANOTHER OR A SITTING AREA WHERE U CAN TALK & GET 2 KNOW OTHERS WHO SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS AS YOURSELF, :lurking: THERE WILL ALSO B A TABLE 4 THE TICKLING RAFFLE, WHERE AS THERE R WILLING VOLUNTEERS WHO HAVE OFFERED THEMSELVES 2 B TICKLED & ANYONE CAN BUY RAFFLE TICKETS & DRAW SOMEONE 4 SPECIAL PRIZES & THE OPPORTUNITY 2 TICKLE OR B TICKLED 4 15 MINUTES W/ SAFE WORDS DETERMINED B 4 HAND OF COURSE 🙂 {sounds like fun so far huh?} :bouncybou WELL THERES STILL MORE, AFTER EVERYONE HAS STUFFED THERESELVE'S & MET NEW FRIENDS, THEN EVERYBODY IS GATHERED IN A ROOM, :dogpile: WHERE THEY ARE SAT DOWN & READ THE RULES TO EVERYBODY & EXPLAINED ABOUT SAFE WORDS & WHAT IS TO B EXPECTED FROM EVERY GUEST W/ NO EXCEPTIONS GIVEN FROM THE MONITORS OR MODERATORS PRESENT DURING THE ENTIRE PARTY. THEN THERE AFTER WE WILL DRAW NAMES FROM THE RAFFLE & PERIODICALLY MALES & FEMALES WILL VOUNTEER THERE SELVES 2 B TICKLED :tickle: IN A SAFE CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRETY OF THE PARTY AND SOON AFTER U R DONE BEING TICKLED OR TICKLING & HAVE WORKED UP AN APPETITE, U WILL PROBALLY VISIT THE FOOD TABLE AGAIN 4 A 3RD HELPING OR NON ALCOHOLIC SOFT DRINK & THAT'S ABOUT IT. SEEMS PRETTY HARMLESS DOESN'T IT? *PLEASE KNOW THAT WHEN U CHOOSE 2 ATTEND OUR PARTIES THAT IT IS A "FREE WILL" PARTY, MEANING THAT IF U ATTEND, U R NOT OBLIGATED 2 TICKLE OR B TICKLED AGAINST YOUR WILL, IF I CAN GO BACK 2 THE LAST PARTY WE HAD & IF I WAS 2 SUM UP THE PARTY IN 1 WORD IT WOULD B {R.E.S.P.E.C.T.} EVERY 1 WAS RESPECTFUL & HAD A GREAT TIME W/ EACHOTHER :bouncybou & THE AMAZING PART IS THAT UNEXPECTEDLY THE 1ST NIGHT FRI. THERE WAS NO TICKLING THAT EVEN TOOK PLACE. :wow: NOW WHAT OTHER TICKLING PARTY CAN SAY THAT? SO I HOPE THAT EASES YOUR MIND COMPLETELY, NOW THAT I SHARED THIS LONG DEMONSTRATION 4 U ALL, SO U DON'T HAVE ANYTHING 2 WORRY ABOUT OR U DON'T HAVE ANYMORE EXCUSES 2 NOT ATTEND NOW, SO WE ALL WILL B LOOKING FORWARD 2 SEEING U AT THE MOTOWN TICKLE PARTIES THEN. SO "TICKLE" U L8TR, OPPS. I MEAN C U L8TR. FROM YOUR TICKLING FRIEND - {jbfttickler} - :feets: party monitor/moderator 🙂

P.S. A SPECIAL RESPONSE GOES OUT 2 {pokey in MI.} :wavingguy "HEY POKEY! KATIE, JOYCE & I SAY HI BACK & ALL R LOOKING FORWARD 2 C ING U AS WELL... 🙂

{ps i am sorry if this is long but i would not have taken the time if i did not care!} :smilelove

AffectionateDan said:
...caps lock much? 😱
Now now, be nice... he admitted that he doesn't post much. Maybe with more experience he won't yell quite so much.

Gotta go put some drops in my eyes now... dang! :wow:

jbfttickler said:
I WANTED 2 SEND A SPECIAL INVITATION 2 THOSE WHO R COMING 4 THERE 1ST TIME & THOSE WHO R CONTEMPLATING STILL ON COMING.

I could sign under every word of this post. A tickle party is not some tickle orgy where you fall into a pile of entangled bodies right after you step in, nothing like that. Rather, it's a gathering that you've been to hundreds of times to, with folks socializing, munching on snacks, watching football on TV, and talking about every conceivable topic, from movies to home improvement. The only difference is that everyone is open to the t-word, and many people would enjoy to be tickled by you or tickle you if you'd like. You can go to a separate room for a one-on-one, take part in a group tickling, or just chill out on a sofa with someone you like gently tickling your feet. It's a very healthy and uplifting feeling. No one will give you strange looks, so you feel very natural about your thing for tickling. You don't even have to partake in tickling, I've seen people come just to hang out.

Those butterflies in the stomach and shyness are natural things that always are at the beginning, and, I'd say now, they are a part of the fun. When I came to my first tickle party, I was so nervous I could hardly say a word - so stiff was my tongue. So I started munching on food till I came to my senses, and it was wonderful after that. See, it's a kind of a cognitive dissonance that adds to the feeling - for all my life I had thought that I were the only weirdo and pervert of this kind in the world, and that I'll never, never ever have a chance to meet women who like to be tickled, because such things just don't happen, NEVER, PERIOD. And now, here I am in the room with other ticklephiles, tickling a girl who enjoys the hell out of it, but these things don't happen, I must be dreaming! It makes you light-headed a bit 🙂

P.S. 57 people signed so far? Wow! 🙂 I'm afraid this party will be known forever as "that crowded bus tickle party" 🙂

P.P.S. Jbfttickler, may I suggest you a way to be more effective communicator? Try writing in regular letters, not caps, and try typing "to", not "2", "be", not B, and "for" not 4. Otherwise, your texts are a bit difficult to read.

Last edited:
All I have to say is that classy, brat, chaos, and anyone else who doubts my skills, is that you are all DOOMED I say.

You all better eat your Wheaties, you will need it.

natural tickler said:
All I have to say is that classy, brat, chaos, and anyone else who doubts my skills, is that you are all DOOMED I say.

You all better eat your Wheaties, you will need it.
Heh. Does that go for everybody? :scared:

*I* doubt your skills, King of (Chicken) Wings. :jester:

I gotcher DOOMED right *here*... :blaugh:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back