• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #10

wow did the count down begin yet lol.... can't wait to see you all again.

MTP #!0 and raffle

Hello all!

We are looking forward to seeing everybody at the tenth Michigan Tickle Party. This one looks like it is going to be even better than the last one. For those who have attended in the past you know this is a fantastic gathering and for those who will be new to Michigan gathering, you are about to find out!

We are accepting volunteers for this year's ticklee raffle. If you are interested in volunteering as a ticklee please send us a PM and let us know so we have a complete list as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please PM us with these also.

We are very much looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones!

With best regards!

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

i will not be able to make it this year but i certainly will try to make it next year.

hugs and BOUAHAHAH TICKLES
minx (zacutiebrat))))))))

zacutiebrat said:
i will not be able to make it this year but i certainly will try to make it next year.

hugs and BOUAHAHAH TICKLES
minx (zacutiebrat))))))))
Awwww, drat.....will have to catch up on our tickle fight another time, minx. 😀

tklcouple said:
Hello all!

We are looking forward to seeing everybody at the tenth Michigan Tickle Party. This one looks like it is going to be even better than the last one. For those who have attended in the past you know this is a fantastic gathering and for those who will be new to Michigan gathering, you are about to find out!

We are accepting volunteers for this year's ticklee raffle. If you are interested in volunteering as a ticklee please send us a PM and let us know so we have a complete list as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please PM us with these also.

We are very much looking forward to seeing some old friends and making new ones!

With best regards!

Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset

Just had to say "wohoo!!" and can;t wait to see you two again in October :wub:

Just a friendly reminder that there are 43 signed up to attend this party. But to this point only 11 are paid to this point. If you are serious about coming to this gathering in October then you must contact Sadira at [email protected] for details and where to send the money to. If you are interested in getting on the mailing list then send Sadira a message at the same address for that as well. It is only 60 days until party time. :dogpile:

sadira said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklingfeet4fu
Imagine that!!!

But I'm WAY better than a puppy and I already belong to one of them. 😉

YES YES YOUR ARE AND HOTTER THAN A FIRE CRACKER

omg im sooo excited

well i have the time off from work and am soooo excited.... oh and natural and Dan.... i have to tell ya... sultry, well .... she said she could beat ya both in a tickle fight with one hand tied behind her back lmao.... just thought you should know... 😉

classy said:
well i have the time off from work and am soooo excited.... oh and natural and Dan.... i have to tell ya... sultry, well .... she said she could beat ya both in a tickle fight with one hand tied behind her back lmao.... just thought you should know... 😉

OMG that is so wrong! And here I thought you were my friend??? Ummm guys, thats not true. *Tries to look innocent*.

Sultrybrunette said:
OMG that is so wrong! And here I thought you were my friend??? Ummm guys, thats not true. *Tries to look innocent*.
LOL loves ya girl.... haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sultrybrunette

classy said:
Don't worry, Sultry, we can always just pin her down and gang up on her. 😀 I DO remember some pretty tickly spots on her, if you are so inclined to want to get her back for some of this smack talk. :cool2:

hello

anyone near indiana m 31 looking for tickle fun. i'm going to the tickling party in michigan my first time and it might be the first time i get tied up and tickled i hope to have so much fun there and i'm sure it will be a good time. never found any one for tickling around here. also if anyone know how to get your hot mail password i forgot it and can't axcess my e-mail. all it will do is send me a message to change my password to an e-mail i can't get to.

classy said:
What about both hands pinned up over her head? Did she mention that, too? :devil2: :2poke: :devil: :tickle:
Sultrybrunette said:
Just goes to show, it's allllllllllll about the love! :devil2: Are ya feelin' it?
classy said:
I'm pretty sure she's feelin' the love... :evilha:
sadira said:
Don't worry, Sultry, we can always just pin her down and gang up on her. 😀 I DO remember some pretty tickly spots on her, if you are so inclined to want to get her back for some of this smack talk. :cool2:
OOOOOoooooooooooooooooo, I cannot *WAIT* for this party! :devil2:

what ?!?!?!

LMAO she will be feeling the love from the sounds of it haha... OMG sadira, no fair lol.... this was all about getting sultry in trouble haha. 😉

tickmankyle said:
anyone near indiana m 31 looking for tickle fun. i'm going to the tickling party in michigan my first time and it might be the first time i get tied up and tickled i hope to have so much fun there and i'm sure it will be a good time. never found any one for tickling around here. also if anyone know how to get your hot mail password i forgot it and can't axcess my e-mail. all it will do is send me a message to change my password to an e-mail i can't get to.
Near where you log in with your email, you should have an option where it states "forgotten your password?", click on that and follow the instructions from there. See if that helps get you any further. It may just direct you to select a new password but without remembering the old. At least that would be further along than not having access. Good luck!

It appears that Classy has a couple of appointments due in Oct. Yes, Dan, no question this will be a fun time.

classy said:
LMAO she will be feeling the love from the sounds of it haha... OMG sadira, no fair lol.... this was all about getting sultry in trouble haha. 😉

I really like how the focus has shifted to Classy. I have a feeling she is alot more trouble than I am considering she started all this. Whew!!!! :xpeepsofa

hmmmmm

HMMMMMM where did i go wrong. *tapping foot, scratching head*..... lol ok ok ok im being good now :angel:

classy said:
HMMMMMM where did i go wrong. *tapping foot, scratching head*..... lol ok ok ok im being good now :angel:
You are being good??? Oh please don't disappoint me. 😛

Sultrybrunette said:
I really like how the focus has shifted to Classy. I have a feeling she is alot more trouble than I am considering she started all this. Whew!!!! :xpeepsofa
Oh, I wouldn't feel *TOO* relieved just yet, hon... there's plenty of tickles to go around!
classy said:
Wayyyyyyyyyy too late for "being good", babygirl. Bears have a ticklegraphic memory!

really now......

well remember this....... sultry said she isn't nervous in the least bit.... and will sooooo win the tickle fight hahaha.... so i would watch out for her...

:woot:

OPPPS did I just say that

Last edited by a moderator:
classy said:

oh really?? is that right??? well, now this gives me more of a reason...as if I didn't have one in the first place :firedevil

Sultrybrunette said:

trying to look innocent?? well, I have only one thing to say about that....

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Classy, that is an AWESOME sig. Great job Mimi!!! To the Original Honky tonk Badonkadonk. That is really cool. I wonder if you could put it on a shirt? 😛

haha cute...

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Classy, that is an AWESOME sig. Great job Mimi!!! To the Original Honky tonk Badonkadonk. That is really cool. I wonder if you could put it on a shirt? 😛
haha you can thank pokey for that one too... He conspired with mimi on that... I love it tho. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back