• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #9

I have a feeling Brewhaha is chicken to show up. Now that the gathering has grown he probably wouldn't be able to handle all of us MICHIGAN women. 😀 :xpeepsofa Thats him hiding behind the sofa lol.

Sultrybrunette said:
I have a feeling Brewhaha is chicken to show up. Now that the gathering has grown he probably wouldn't be able to handle all of us MICHIGAN women. 😀 :xpeepsofa Thats him hiding behind the sofa lol.

Brewhaha is right, you MICHIGAN women can't tickle. Just admit that your best is nearly not good enough :jester:

Michigan women tickling

Hey Natural, great to hear from you!

Since you are not concerned about the tickling skills of the Michigan women I will put you down as a 'lee for the "Tickle auction" for a 15 minute all over session with the highest bidding female 'ler. 😉

Thanks, man!

Professor Tkl

Ps

Natural,

For purposes of this auction it has been proposed that your new safeword is "I'm your bitch!"

Though you'd like that.

Lady Sunset

PPS I'l be bidding on you! Tickle, tickle!

Sultrybrunette said:

*sneaking around from the back of the sofa* Actually, all of the women (Sadira, Kitten, gigglegal, Prinny, etc.), who had a crack at me for about 20 minutes can tell you I'm no chicken when it comes to being a willing 'lee. They can also tell you they didn't come close to breaking me. In fact, if the gathering were THIS weekend instead of next weekend, I'd be there...and at the top of the list for the auction (so Sultry could put her money where her mouth is... :manicd: ). But next week isn't looking good for me...at least, not at the moment...but that could change. As my mom used to say, "We'll see"...

tklcouple said:
Natural,

For purposes of this auction it has been proposed that your new safeword is "I'm your bitch!"

Though you'd like that.

Lady Sunset

PPS I'l be bidding on you! Tickle, tickle!

well, given in the other thread that there will be no auction, looks like I am safe....hahahahaha

secondly, never in a million years will I say such a safeword. You MICHIGAN women are nowhere nearly good enough to make me say it. I am not scared or worried at all, and bring me your best, You have a week to practice, I suggest you take advantage of it 😛

I agree the michigan ladies are a little weak, ladies to stop the torture just give in and say the safe word, remember the less you resist the less the torture.............YEAH RIGHT.......actually that equals more torture...just give it up and dont fight.....HAHAHAHA

Wow guys!!! The last 3 posters are VERY challenging. Since we have added another lady to make it an EVEN DOZEN. I make this challenge to you- if you dare to accept this challenge. Get on the table for a half hour against these ladies. If you say your safeword within the half hour you pay double the entry. If you don't say your safe word you get your money back. Since you are all talking smack we offer you this golden opportunity. Up for the challenge guys??? We will see you in 6 days. Bye for now!!!

Hey tk4fu, good challenge , but you first, betcha you be the first to break in under 30 seconds, now that be a record..hahaha....

I may to you up on that challenge ,dont know yet , but i have to meditate before that, gotta prepare for mind control......hahaha :zzzzz:

If you make it 2 of them , you got a deal, 3 would probably be to much to bare with.. remember we're not superhuman. plus i have my dignity i have to keep....hahah aa

crap the idea of an auction sounds like so much fun. i wanna come. i want to meet Pokey, george, sadira, tickleshotel and others.. and i'm not sure about michigan women being able to take it, but a west virginia girl should be able to hang in there. rats maybe next time. im not that far from michigan..

anyway have fun ya all i'll be thinking of you next weekend.

isabeau

and i sooo wanted to meet NT to see if he really is as good as he brags lolol

tjack32204 said:
I agree the michigan ladies are a little weak, ladies to stop the torture just give in and say the safe word, remember the less you resist the less the torture.............YEAH RIGHT.......actually that equals more torture...just give it up and dont fight.....HAHAHAHA
Here is your quote big boy!!! It has NOTHING to do with me and it is not MY quote.

tjack32204 said:
Hey tk4fu, good challenge , but you first, betcha you be the first to break in under 30 seconds, now that be a record..hahaha....

I may to you up on that challenge ,dont know yet , but i have to meditate before that, gotta prepare for mind control......hahaha

If you make it 2 of them , you got a deal, 3 would probably be to much to bare with.. remember we're not superhuman. plus i have my dignity i have to keep....hahah

As far as me breaking, I am not calling the Michigan women weak. I am not the one challenging them. Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. All 12 women that come to the gathering if they so choose get to tickle you. NOT 2 or 3. We will give you your entrance fee back or it will be doubled. Don't talk about it. Be about it. 😛

ticklingfeet4fu said:
Wow guys!!! The last 3 posters are VERY challenging. Since we have added another lady to make it an EVEN DOZEN. I make this challenge to you- if you dare to accept this challenge. Get on the table for a half hour against these ladies. If you say your safeword within the half hour you pay double the entry. If you don't say your safe word you get your money back. Since you are all talking smack we offer you this golden opportunity. Up for the challenge guys??? We will see you in 6 days. Bye for now!!!

Actually, if I would be able to make it this weekend I would be SO up to this challenge. (See my message, below, that I posted after the June gathering)...

"Just got back home after making the excursion across the big pond (that would be Lake Michigan, for you non-midwesterners). Since I arrived around 1:00pm pm Saturday, I unfortunately missed the barbeque. However, I was happy to meet everyone on Saturday. I was also happy to back up my "trash talk" by being able to withstand with ease the attempts of ticklekitten, Sadira, Prinny and last but certainly not least, gigglegal to break me. After a few minutes of their attempts to tickle me into submission, I asked them if they had actually started yet. Either I was almost completely immune, or Michigan women really don't know how to tickle. Trash talk?? No, it's only trash talk if you can't back it up. I'd say I certainly backed it up. But it was fun watching those four women in their furious and futile attempts. Okay, enough gloating."

Brewhaha said:
Actually, if I would be able to make it this weekend I would be SO up to this challenge. (See my message, below, that I posted after the June gathering)...

"Just got back home after making the excursion across the big pond (that would be Lake Michigan, for you non-midwesterners). Since I arrived around 1:00pm pm Saturday, I unfortunately missed the barbeque. However, I was happy to meet everyone on Saturday. I was also happy to back up my "trash talk" by being able to withstand with ease the attempts of ticklekitten, Sadira, Prinny and last but certainly not least, gigglegal to break me. After a few minutes of their attempts to tickle me into submission, I asked them if they had actually started yet. Either I was almost completely immune, or Michigan women really don't know how to tickle. Trash talk?? No, it's only trash talk if you can't back it up. I'd say I certainly backed it up. But it was fun watching those four women in their furious and futile attempts. Okay, enough gloating."
Now you see Brew the difference between June and March 3rd is nine months. The difference between June and March is there are 8 more ladies involved. Four ladies. One thought she could tickle and the other three have good reputations for tickling. Now you would have 120 fingers and 24 hands all over you. The difference between June and March is HUGE... I will place my bets on the ladies at this gathering as opposed to June with no disrespect intended. The numbers are just MUCH more overwhelming.

Free Foot Massage for the Ladies ONLY.

I am offering all the ladies a free foot massage at the gathering, will use a special mixer I used on my wife’s feet when she comes home from work. Taking appointments so I don’t get overwhelm with last minutes request. LMAO

Hmm....a challenge. An interesting one indeed.

Well, the competitive juices are flowing, but the variable we don't know is who in particular are these ladies

I'll have to give the matter some thought

t-jack, I'll have your back brother, unlike some other members of the Brotherhood

stloldg said:
I am offering all the ladies a free foot massage at the gathering, will use a special mixer I used on my wife’s feet when she comes home from work. Taking appointments so I don’t get overwhelm with last minutes request. LMAO

Are you even going to be there? Why do I have this feeling there are ulterior motives?? hmmmmmm???? 😀 I will risk it and stand in line. Let someone else go first to see how well you do.

natural tickler said:
and why yes, I am that good

LMAO don't even let him fool you Isabeau. Natural is a very sweet man and fun to hang out with but is he really that good???? He has his moments but they are few and far between ya know? But he gives it the old college try 😀

Natural, you leave TJack to us ladies. He was wayyyyyyyy to shy in Oct. I am working on bringing him out of his shell. He has absolutely nothing to worry about (ya right *snickers*).

natural tickler said:
Hmm....a challenge. An interesting one indeed.

Well, the competitive juices are flowing, but the variable we don't know is who in particular are these ladies

I'll have to give the matter some thought

t-jack, I'll have your back brother, unlike some other members of the Brotherhood
You don't need to know who they are Natural. Your quote told us that the MICHIGAN women are nowhere nearly good enough to say it ( mean safeword ). You have a week to practice. You made a challenge. They ( meaning Sadira ) have challenged back. So whatever you are giving thought too better think long and hard about it. You wouldn't back down from a challenge, would you? Sadira has put her money where her mouth is... time to anti up big boy. Showtime for you is five days and counting. As far as the rest of you go, well we will see. I don't expect to see anyone else challenge. I know I wouldn't. I'm to chicken to challenge. And I am smart enough not to try. 😀

Sultrybrunette said:
Are you even going to be there? Why do I have this feeling there are ulterior motives?? hmmmmmm???? 😀 I will risk it and stand in line. Let someone else go first to see how well you do.

Yes, i am; :angel: :firedevil maybe your use to dealing with my wife nette0803, but yes i will be there this friday, driving from stl. my wife is putting her toes up for the auction. as for you i will wait until your feet are in front of me:yowzer: :evilha: :angel: :firedevil

stloldg said:
Yes, i am; :angel: :firedevil maybe your use to dealing with my wife nette0803, but yes i will be there this friday, driving from stl. my wife is putting her toes up for the auction. as for you i will wait until your feet are in front of me:yowzer: :evilha: :angel: :firedevil

Actually, I have not had the pleasure of chatting with either one of you. I have read some or your posts. I think its wonderful that your able to join us and very much look forward to meeting the both of you.

Sultrybrunette said:
Actually, I have not had the pleasure of chatting with either one of you. I have read some or your posts. I think its wonderful that your able to join us and very much look forward to meeting the both of you.

thank you, i'm looking forward to meeting you also. and i made a mistake i mistook your id for sadira. my wife straighten me out (nothing like the love of a good woman) please forgive me. LOL

as for the massage, i will look forward to giving you one, trying to increase my skills for making a woman happy.

hmm let's see...

March 3 & 4...that's this weekend...I'm on winter break from school all week...I have no plans....

I could go.

but I dont have a car....and the thought is still quite scary for me. I may go back to school early anyway on account of my mom driving me crazy. So that means I might be in Ypsilanti by Wed.

I dunnoooo.... :lurking: :dropatear :ermm: :ermm:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back