• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

Used to tickle my Mums feet as a kid she’d said it drove her mad but never the less always relented after my request
Hey, 🙂 You said it drove her mad - having her feet tickled (which is FANTASTIC, btw 😛). But she let you tickle them upon request.

So, when you say it drove her mad - do you mean: Your mum HATED having her feet tickled because it drove her mad? Or, she LIKED having her feet tickled even though it drove her mad?

And - related after your request - so you would ask her if you could tickle her feet and she would let you?

If it drove her mad and she hated it I wouldn't have thought she would let you tickle them. They would have to be opportunistic sneak/surprise feet tickling's. But if she did, you're really lucky 🙂.

I have distant memories of being a kid when my uncle and aunt from out of town would visit my grandmother (my uncle's mom). They only came up 2-3 times a year so it was a big deal to me. In those days, my aunt was probably in her late 30's (white brunette woman)and it's right around the time I noticed my foot fetish. If it was summer, I loved seeing her in sandals but I seem to recall a colder holiday like Thanksgiving or Christmas where she was wearing white heels and whitish nylons. I'm pretty sure I got up the courage to go under the table and quickly tickle one of her stockinged feet but it's so long ago that I can't remember details. I just remember being mesmerized by the sight of her heels next to the front door at my grandmother's house while she walked around in stockinged feet.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back