• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Entire Folder

i think where i'm having a problem with the purpose of this thread is that it's just reposts of stuff that have already been posted, especially that scavenger piece done from a khali piece.

I know the most, if not all of the artists that originally posted the piece also had some of their own thoughts and words to about the piece including a description and a title, but by reposting them here, you're just eliminating the potential to give credit where credit is due by having the images easily available to download.

Take it from an artist, getting feedback, whether it be harsh critique or a little praise does so much for the artist's psyche and their development in whatever medium they do.

This thread still bothers the hell out of me, most of the things you post were still on the front page of the art section, and even more of it is in the individual artist archives. It would bother me far less if you just posted the links so the people who frequent this section can 'find' the artwork ourselves and maybe get the chance comment on those artists or see what they have to say about the piece.

You said you didn't want to disrespect artists like Daz? well what about all the other artists?

Be careful with credit, more careful with children.

That's a valid point, the artists' wishes & rights should be respected.
That should not even be up for discussion, it's kinda self-evident...

I probably still would not have commented except I noticed underage art pictured here, and see much has been removed.

THAT is to me even more disturbing. Pre-pubescent girls with bows in their hair - and one on their undies -- DO NOT belong in a sexual tickling pic. Nowhere near any "adult" forum.

See page one, post 4, third/middle image. Inexcusable.

A massive pox on the asshole who created that shit in the first place as well,
unless the artist was a prepubescent girl... That's the only excuse for the limited existance of such material,
and there's no excuse for the distribution.
I can't even look at that without envisioning the slow death of the imagined artist/'ler. :Grrr:

It would have been a nice gesture, to share your collection otherwise.

Last edited:
That's a valid point, the artists' wishes & rights should be respected.
That should not even be up for discussion, it's kinda self-evident...

I probably still would not have commented except I noticed underage art pictured here, and see much has been removed.

THAT is to me even more disturbing. Pre-pubescent girls with bows in their hair - and one on their undies -- DO NOT belong in a sexual tickling pic. Nowhere near any "adult" forum.

See page one, post 4, third/middle image. Inexcusable.

A massive pox on the asshole who created that shit in the first place as well,
unless the artist was a prepubescent girl... That's the only excuse for the limited existance of such material,
and there's no excuse for the distribution.
I can't even look at that without envisioning the slow death of the imagined artist/'ler. :Grrr:

It would have been a nice gesture, to share your collection otherwise.

I apologize for the underage one. I had no idea.

Thanks for sharing your collection with us,monkeydick. You Rock!

You da boss, MD. That said we must remember all these pics took up effort and sacrificing of time of the artist and I thank them all for their contributions.

Anyone can tell me who is the skimpy dressed purple haired anime girl (drawn by Kamikuzu) who always gets her feet tickled? She is the one who looks like a middle eastern belly dancer. She is the most tickled character here. Thanks.

i think where i'm having a problem with the purpose of this thread is that it's just reposts of stuff that have already been posted, especially that scavenger piece done from a khali piece.

I know the most, if not all of the artists that originally posted the piece also had some of their own thoughts and words to about the piece including a description and a title, but by reposting them here, you're just eliminating the potential to give credit where credit is due by having the images easily available to download.

Take it from an artist, getting feedback, whether it be harsh critique or a little praise does so much for the artist's psyche and their development in whatever medium they do.

This thread still bothers the hell out of me, most of the things you post were still on the front page of the art section, and even more of it is in the individual artist archives. It would bother me far less if you just posted the links so the people who frequent this section can 'find' the artwork ourselves and maybe get the chance comment on those artists or see what they have to say about the piece.

You said you didn't want to disrespect artists like Daz? well what about all the other artists?

picture.php

Serious Cat detects Serious Business!

The images were posted on the internets and thus, whilst the copyrights do lie with the artists, as long as Mr M Dick is not trying to pass the works off as his own (he isn't) or use them without permission to make a profit (he isn't) then no harm no foul. If you know of an artists BAWWWing about his fetish art being posted on a fetish website advise him to send one of the TMF staffers an email stating such; I'm sure they'd be glad to remove any offending articles. You should then advise your friend to give himself a slap.

As for you Mister Dick... There's stuff here I haven't seen for years, including a lot of stuff that has disappeared off the interwebs entirely. Well played, sir!

Boy...this is just one big mess now, isn't it?

Well, I have a few more for now. I've been a bit busy lately, so I really haven't had a chance to relax...sort of.

OK, being an artist myself, I feel like I have a few things to say. First of all, I don't have anything against the reposting of my own work. It happens all of the time at the TT, and it has never been an issue over there. The more exposure my work gets, the better. My art is signed, so people will know I created it.
Secondly, I've seen some works here I've never seen before, which is always interesting; to broaden one's knowledge of what is out there. Were it not for people such as Monkeydick, I would perhaps never have discovered the works of these fellow artists.

I suppose it would be more correct to mention the persons who created the art in the posts (especially those art pieces that aren't signed), but other than that, I really can't see any problem.

"What do you mean it's still going?"
"Yeah, it is!

Haha. By the way, a friend of mine has a TickleTheater account, so if you want to meet him, here yah go! http://www.tickletheater.com/member.php?u=73651

He's a good friend and a one of the guys who gang tickled Jenny that one time!

I would love to read the story associated with pic# 5. its from Tales From The Asylum am I right?

Good Lord, This Is Way Too Dramatic.

*sigh*...I couldn't help but laugh a little. I never claimed the stuff was mine. Like they said, I only want to spread it around so more people recognize them.
I can't help but feel your only causing more trouble. Everyone seems to enjoy it, but I don't want to upset people. Everyone re-posts stuff, and I apologize for that. If anyone doesn't want their art posted here, just give a holler, and it will be taken down. I don't want to disappoint people. I don't want to disrespect people, but that doesn't mean I should be mocked and ridiculed like this. I never claimed the art was made by me, and it just f**king pops up that I did, and that's what caused this problem. We're suppost to be a community. :ranty:

Also, I was featured on the radio (Although not exactly in a positive way), where's my medal?

As I am not an artist, and hence have no artwork to share or try and defend, I can only give my outsider's opinion on the subject. And actually, I'm not even going to offer an opinion, but rather pose a question.

Do all the artists on here, who feel they should be consulted, or in some way had permission asked for the pieces to appear in this thread, also feel the same way for photos taken by others?

Because I very seldom see anyone in the photos thread (particularly the non-tickling images) posting any statements akin to "hey, did you ask that photographer for permission to post that picture of his girlfriend's feet you took off myspace?" Or anything along those lines. How about the women in the pictures?

Most often I see people just swooning over the images, which is the same thing going on in this thread. So is it just a matter of the fact that the creators of some of these images are also posters on this forum, and now its more of a power struggle since front and back stages are merging here. So as long as the photographer is not a forum member...

As I am not an artist, and hence have no artwork to share or try and defend, I can only give my outsider's opinion on the subject. And actually, I'm not even going to offer an opinion, but rather pose a question.

Do all the artists on here, who feel they should be consulted, or in some way had permission asked for the pieces to appear in this thread, also feel the same way for photos taken by others?

Because I very seldom see anyone in the photos thread (particularly the non-tickling images) posting any statements akin to "hey, did you ask that photographer for permission to post that picture of his girlfriend's feet you took off myspace?" Or anything along those lines. How about the women in the pictures?

Most often I see people just swooning over the images, which is the same thing going on in this thread. So is it just a matter of the fact that the creators of some of these images are also posters on this forum, and now its more of a power struggle since front and back stages are merging here. So as long as the photographer is not a forum member...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=1803324&postcount=147

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117540&page=4

" was just pointing out that these people most likely didn't post their pics on the net to have guys whacking off over them. Hell, I've friends on Facebook who didn't even know you set your profile to private, so who knows if the girls in the pics know either.

Hell, I don't even care, I just thought it was funny that so few people give a shit about anyone else."

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showpost.php?p=1585223&postcount=53

It's all an argument of intellectual property on this thread, he said "I only want to spread it around so more people recognize them. " Well, most of the work here is already up in one way or another, taking away the attention from their actually galleries/sites is disrespectful to the artist.

Another gripe I have is with the purpose of this thread, what do you do with these sexual tickling pictures? Look back and see how many posts there are about the moderator taking down images because they contained minors. :rules:

I've been a regular here for... well not sure but a very very very long time.
I usually don't mingle in the debates here but seriously this is nuts.
The guy has done what many others have done on TMF and TT.
For which i commend him, it's nice to be able to brows over a lot of piccies at once. This entire discussion seems internet nitpicking at it's worst.

I've been a regular here for... well not sure but a very very very long time.
I usually don't mingle in the debates here but seriously this is nuts.
The guy has done what many others have done on TMF and TT.
For which i commend him, it's nice to be able to brows over a lot of piccies at once. This entire discussion seems internet nitpicking at it's worst.

I totally agree with this, I hardly see why some people need to blow off steam because of this thread. Sometimes people like the convenience of being able to browse through a bunch of pics with a few minutes. Its things like this, that completely show how I think the TMF has gotten incredibly elitist over the years. You don't see CC, The Chimp, or Snail Shell, to name a few, coming into this thread and raising all holy hell against this guy do you? If not, and if by some reason you have a problem with him posting something that you made, take it up with him in private and don't make such a big controversy about this.

EcEu said:
Another gripe I have is with the purpose of this thread, what do you do with these sexual tickling pictures? Look back and see how many posts there are about the moderator taking down images because they contained minors.

The question here should be, how many of the pics taken down were because of minors in actual sexual situations. I'm sure the answer is maybe a few, but not the majority of them.

I respect the hardline 18+ for the lee rule on this site, but I don't like it because, I believe anyway, that there is a fine line when you start to apply that to 'depictions of fictional females'

Monkeydick, great thread, keep it up ^_^

Second, for the postings of underage females, as many of you might have noticed about the girls in the pics, while they may be under 18 in their respective media, they sure as hell aren't draw to look it. That and I saw alot of the pics before they were removed, the large majority of them weren't sexual in any nature.

Third, if an artist has a problem with his/her artwork being in a thread like this, then all they have to do is simply bring it up in private, the only thing bringing it up in the thread does is create controversy, which makes it a breeding ground for trolls and eventually winds up closing the topic.

If you wish to keep this thread going, I wish you the best of luck Monkeydick

Last edited:
ITT: A few self-important artists BAWWWing about feeling violated and then trying to wrap their collective point in a red herring of morality (i.e. butthurt).

The old adage still applies: no publicity is bad publicity. If threads like these give an artist more exposure, then why does it stick in your craw? If anything, a few select pieces in threads like these would only serve to encourage people to check out the respective artist's gallery.

Need assistance

I have to ask again, can someone tell me who is the above female character and which manga/anime she comes from?

Not sure how long Imageshack will allow this, so please reply quick...

Thank you.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back