• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Entire Folder

Just one more for now, non-Tk. it's official art for some PS2 game. Check out Creative Uncut to see more.

what i would do is do the right thing, and just remove the images that you didn't get permission to post up, simple as that.

Last edited:
BTW, after my disaster of a story with the genie, I've decided to make an even better one, which I am currently making. I'll give you a hint: It's one ticklee who has rarely been in any stories, but very popular in artwork. And it's a female, obviously. Apologies to EcCu about the dA thing.:blush:

BTW, the Jennifer Genie story, TKForce said he'll add onto it when he gets the chance so stay tuned!:happyfloa

BTW, the Jennifer Genie story, TKForce said he'll add onto it when he gets the chance so stay tuned!:happyfloa

Yes, don't call it a disaster until you see my installment for it. 😀
I'm just finishing a gift for 'The Bandito' right now then I'll try to work on
the Genie story before my next 'Holly's Holiday' installment if I can.

Okay, this thing is getting really annoying. Almost everyone else here has no problem displaying my collection. I didn't make them, but there's still a problem. If you don't like it, don't read it!

:::HDS EDIT|Third image removed. Material copyright MTJ Publishing|END EDIT:::

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this thing is getting really annoying. Almost everyone else here has no problem displaying my collection. I didn't make them, but there's still a problem. If you don't like it, don't read it!

M-Dickster you are my friend. EcEu is also my friend.
I won't take sides on this issue since I can see the point each side is trying to make.

But, I will say one thing. M-Dickster, EcEu mentioned that Daz has a problem with his work being shown here.
Maybe you could remove Daz's art from your posts, please. 🙂

Here is list of the work that is his and what post they are located in.

Android%2018 / Post # 2

Bloodrayne / Post # 13

Clair / Post # 16

Clair%202 / Post # 16

Jill%20Valentine%204 / Post # 24

Jill%20Valentine%205 / Post # 24

Resident%20Evil%20Women / Post # 63

Issue_99_by_DazandAnime / Post # 136

She_loves_it_by_DazandAnime / Post # 140

I mean, no offence but you don't want to piss off Daz.

(sorry if I offened either of my friends by not taking a side but... :idontwann)

I do plan on taking Daz's artwork down, it'll just take time..:upsidedow

Thanks M-Dickster, good job. 🙂

BTW Due to things beyond my control I won't be able to get to the Genie story for a bit
but you said you didn't mind if I took my time and I'm afraid I must.
I won't say when I will get to it because I don't want to choose a time and then not be able to get to it again for some reason.

I'm back after a while. I was just spending time with my girlfriend for the past couple days. Hohohohohoho. BTW, I've figured the genie thing out, so TKForce, I've got it covered. Hohohoho.

:::HDS EDIT|Fourth image removed. The Teen Titans TV show Starfire is not over the age of 18. Please see the no minors rule|END EDIT:::

.......:jester::jester:

:::HDS EDIT|Second, third and fourth images removed. Material copyright MTJ Publishing|END EDIT:::

:::HDS EDIT2|Second image removed. Material copyright MTJ Publishing|END EDIT2:::

Oops, I accidentally reposted some. My collection is just too f-ing big. I'm gonna have to save them on a CD or something and delete the ones on my computer.

Hohohohohoho. I can't stop laughing like that lately.

Congrats to FTKL about that Art Thing...Sorry, Bad Memory. :dogpile:

:::HDS EDIT|Third and fifth images removed. Material copyright MTJ Publishing|END EDIT:::

All for now.

:::HDS EDIT|Fourth image removed. Material copyright MTJ Publishing|END EDIT:::

Attachments

• VU3cover.jpg
    VU3cover.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,099
After a long time of scavenging, I'm back with more!! Let's get started.

I've even found a Kamikuzu Collection image! I don't think anyone knows how many there are. It's like Pokemon.

"There's 251 Pokemon."
"They just added more!"
"Damn it!"

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back