• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Entire Folder

Missed me?! I know I did!

:::HDS EDIT|Last picture removed. Haruhi Suzumiya is not of age. Please see forum rules.|END EDIT:::

Last edited by a moderator:
Last ones for now buds. After this, I'm gonna finish my story, which I hope you've read! I also included some bonus pics again. Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Nice stuff as always M-dickster. 🙂
Tell you what I'll check out your stories when I get time.
If you do likewise with my stories when you get time. 😀

I got a few more here. The kamikuzu pic is Tifa from Final Fantasy. Does anyone know how many there are?

Attachments

• Kamikuzu 95.jpg
    Kamikuzu 95.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,149
Wow! I’m going to start from the beginning, and take my time this time, but wanted say… umm… Wow! 🙂

And thanks.

That's all for now!

:::HDS EDIT|Second and third images removed. Material copyright MTJ Publishing|END EDIT:::

Here's the next batch! Some are recent though...enjoy! Featherhead's Avatar pic is my favorite!

:::HDS EDIT|Second image removed. Avatar: The Last Airbender characters present in it are under the age of 18 and thus verboten under TMF rules.|END EDIT:::

very nice collection, but i can't condone reposting pictures that were meant to stay on dA, i just i'm just a little bothered because some of the artists are friends of mine and they should at least get a link to the rest of their work.

DA artists should sign their work, which it looks like they did in most cases i see. in that case, this is just more exposure for their art, is it not a good thing? :]

DA artists should sign their work, which it looks like they did in most cases i see. in that case, this is just more exposure for their art, is it not a good thing? :]

Well certainly it's more exposure, but it's not good exposure in the sense that no one would know how to trace the artwork back to the original artist from just their signature alone, which is why they were meant to stay with their other work on dA. Your personal folder should stay personal, and unless you have permission from the artist then you shouldn't repost their work. I'm talking with with my good friend daz, the man resposible for the sonic pictures, and he said just now " ...wish he would have told me first". Piroro is another friend of mine who i have worked with, and i know for sure he wouldn't want his work reposted anywhere other than his dA gallery or his personal website. Kenzoe64 is another artist whose work i saw posted up, he's a close friend of daz and i'm sure he would feel the same way. It's nice that you wanted to share these images, but please give credit where credit is due. If you're posting all of their new things here, then what motivation is it to actually go to their gallery?

dunno, but just from my view, these artists have gained more views on their pages through monkey. i understand where youre coming from, but since monkey started this thread i've visited numerous dA artists that i was unaware of previously, and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one. but yes, youre right, if it's their work and they dont want it posted elsewhere, and they'd rather keep it a more private collection, that's definitely up to the artist. 🙂

Holy sh*t, I found Jessica Rabbit!!

Attachments

• jessica1.jpg
    jessica1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 695
  • jessica2.jpg
    jessica2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 792
  • kjbarber.jpg
    kjbarber.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 391
  • laracroft.jpg
    laracroft.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 567
  • lategig.jpg
    lategig.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 360
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back