• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Entire Folder

The fourth pic in post 94 (the one with all the red tentacles), is the 'lee there male or female? 😕 I don't know who the character is, obviously.

Well, M-dickster doesn't seem to have any /M pics so it's unlikely that,
that pic is an exception to that. 🙂

Well, M-dickster doesn't seem to have any /M pics so it's unlikely that,
that pic is an exception to that. 🙂

True, but things do sometimes slip through. Anyone know who the character is, anyway?

I take back what I just posted (and removed). I thought that was Laharl (a male) of Disgaea but it doesn't look like him (hair color and so forth). I am almost positive it is a Disgaea character (same style as the series and appeared when a similar work of Etna did on an imageboard) but I can't find the specific character.

Hm. I looked up the character you mentioned, and I agree it isn't a match, even though there is a resemblance. But I still think it might be a male character (shorts instead of a skirt, no sign of breasts). Whatever.

It's a female, trust me. I always check these kind of things. I site I got it from was about females only. I'm positive.

It's a female, trust me. I always check these kind of things. I site I got it from was about females only. I'm positive.
If the site you got it from is the one I got it from (A Japanese imageboard) then there is a M/m picture on the second page. It is predominantly /f, as most of the BBS's are, but not exclusively; sometimes they pop up.

Well, I'm confused. I guess unless someone recognizes the character there's really no way to be sure... so I guess anyone can just decide it's whatever they want it to be. :upsidedow

Actually, I think I found the character, or at least a plastic figurine of the character. I didn't find any name, but it seems to be a female warrior of some kind. I'd definitely say girl. The big belt is in place of a bra.

EDIT: See the post by Quiet Belly Guy below.

Last edited:
Nice!

Gee, they just keep coming don't they M-dickster?
Well, I'll never be sad about that.
Let 'em keep coming forever if you can. 😀 lol

Her feet are huge! Not that it's a bad thing! Hehe.:bump:

Attachments

• Anime 56.jpg
    Anime 56.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 867
I agree with the others, you're an awesome scavenger. You even have some images I don't and I have a few thousand. (I'd never be able to post them all, it would take months and would require me to actually organize my collection). Still, let us know whenever you find more cool pics. Peace. --WiteWolf

You even have some images I don't and I have a few thousand. (I'd never be able to post them all, it would take months and would require me to actually organize my collection).

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with my collection.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back