• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my f */m stuff

That last set was fantastic as well! Keep it "up"! (hahaha)
Maybe sometime you'd like to open your own artist forum here?

Wow....absolutly amazing and very wonderful hun. I love your work! You shouldn't be so modest, you really do have tallent. Hehe, flaunt it a little hm?

Your style is delightful, and I'm happy to see that someone so talented shares my preference for tickling helpless men where they're most vulnerable. Fine work!

These drawings really are amazing, very rarely do people get to see such incredible tallent (like that of Ozzy and Tomato Dragon). Please keep them coming.

I LOVE your art style, and those are all very sadistic and great pics. PLEASE post more, I can't wait!

Velly,

I am a fan of F/M ..... but even if I wasn't I would love these ..... they're fantastic. Please post some more ..... please 🙂

velly said:
hi guys, velly-z here. i posted some of these f */ m pics at the tmf but i also wanted to post some new ones as well.
hope you like them!!
vel
😀 🙂
AWESOME! I saw your work somewhere before once and have been looking for ever since! Amazing! You need your own website or Yahoo group or something. Where's te rest of teh collection!!

I'm not partial to F/M or genital tickling, but your artwork is gorgeous! I'll definitely be looking forward to any new posts.

Good job! Continue this way...pls!
A VELLY forum? Wonderfull idea!

Seriously, if you need any kind of funding for a website or promotion or whatever please contact me at [email protected] We have backed artists before; singers, songwriters, painters. You would be th efirst in this category, but what the heck!
I truly believe this type of art is what the Tickling world is missing. You are fantastic. Thanks again.

~wow! so much good comments!! thank you!! i'll try to post stuff every now and then.
here's something that i sketched at work. watch out...it's uhm... you know:
vel~

Attachments

• jakeint.jpg
    jakeint.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 989
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back