• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my f */m stuff

No don't worry about it. You will not affend anybody...we absolutely need your tonns!

remake of oldie

Now here you are... Just as a desert.

A little pic, I think it was Chadpet picturing Ozzy in a fancy situation...

I added a bit what at first just was to be guessed.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• ozzie.JPG
    ozzie.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 804
That is some amazing yet freaky stuff! I have to say what you do isn't something Ive seen anywhere else!

Cheerio!

Nothing better for a good night's sleep!

Thanks for the tip you gave me. I am trying now to set up a site at
www.anzwers.net

Hope it works!

I'll keep you people posted!

Attachments

• tickle-toe+1.jpg
    tickle-toe+1.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 525
Holy crap...I do believe we have the devil himself on this forum now...cause those pics are just waaaaaaaaaaaay too evil to be anything else. 😉 Awesome job as always Velly. You have great talent.

Sure, I couldn't agree with you more, and I do hope he'll come with more pics soon.
If only you see, that the last two pics were not his stuff, but mine, and I am nyotoka..!
Thanks anyway!

Those are awesome velly!!! Is there more of your work I can see???

Thank You Velly!!! Thank You

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I showed my gal [who up until the viewing of your drawings has been just a friend] your drawings about two nights ago, and this morning when I awoke she was all prepared. She started out re-in-acting YOUR drawings!! She was even calling me Injun Jay!! Then she ad-libbed with an electric toothbrush and a make-up brush. It was unbelieveable. Later she asked if you would do drawings of Jay being tickled by an electric toothbrush and a make-up brush!
Anyway, thanks again. You are the best!

hi guys, velly-z here. i posted some of these f */ m pics at the tmf but i also wanted to post some new ones as well.
hope you like them!!
vel
😀 🙂
How do I see the art ;-;

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back