• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naughty Angel - Devilish Tickles (F/F Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
UPDATED Naughty Angel - Devilish Tickles (F/F Nudity)

Very sorry this is late - I have been trying to upload for a few hours now. Haven't been able to access the site. Well Happy Friday, and Enjoy!!!

Friday Night at LAST!!! Hey gang - wanted to post a quick edit for the posting of page #2. Sorry for the tease :bald:

This will probably be my last art post on the forums for a month or so (until I finish Temple of Bounce). Once the comic is done, I will post several character sketches and tickle pics of the Bounce Chix with Bios so you guys and gals can get a better idea of the ideas behind the main characters, and the story line.

This second page was a ton of fun to illustrate. It has ended up being one of my faves that White Lotus and I have worked on.

As always - please let me know what you think of page two, and the series in general.

I am going to post this at the end of the thread too just to avoid any potential confusion :nerd:

Thanks everyone - and happy tickling,

Bandito

Ello ello.

Here is the latest pic from Lotus and I. This Illustration is actually a two pager. The first one (see attached) and the second page will be posted a week from tonight. So be sure to tune back in to THIS SAME thread on Friday September the 15th (or sometime after)

The nudity is on the second pic, but I wasn't sure if I could edit the title when it is time to post page 2 🙂 Sorry for the tease - but I have a few things to edit and change on page 2.

I am still working hard on the Bounce Chix comic (Temple of Bounce is the title). I am shooting for a release in late late October. I will have promo pics introducing the Chix, as well as character sketches that I will be posting soon :veryhappy

As always - please let me know what you think of this pic, and I promise to have page 2 up in a week. Do you wanna know where the Sexy Devil gets tickled? Where would you tickle her???

Best,

Bandito

And without further ado..........

Attachments

• Devil_Angel_1-NEW.jpg
    Devil_Angel_1-NEW.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 5,040
  • Devil_Angel_2-NEW.jpg
    Devil_Angel_2-NEW.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 3,844
Last edited:
Very nice, page two, WHERE'S PAGE TWO!!!!

Oh....you said next friday ok I can wait.... (eye brow jumping)

acerwylde said:
Very nice, page two, WHERE'S PAGE TWO!!!!

Oh....you said next friday ok I can wait.... (eye brow jumping)

Next Friday - I promise. Maybe even sooner, you never know.

Glad you like it, thanks.

The three pic in your signature, can you post the whole pic or are they a part of different stories?

Great stomach tickling artwork. :super_hap

acerwylde said:
The three pic in your signature, can you post the whole pic or are they a part of different stories?

Acerwylde: The pics in my signature are from the Bounce Chix, my upcoming comic series. Thanks so much for the interest!!!

I will post the promo pics and character sketches soon. The comic will be available in late October 🙂

Rajee: Thanks. Just wait till page 2. Just you wait. It seems Devils are quite the ticklish group. :super_hap

I am running out of unique things to say to compliment you with. so how about just...

Thank you

You, sir, are so unfair!

You post an incredible drawing like this, a scene with SUCH tickle potential, and then leave everyone hanging... hehehehe 😛

Seriously, though, the art is wonderful. Both gals are incredibly gorgeous (like the devil especially - I have a thing for brunettes) and so are the colours!

Where I wanna see the tickle action? Easy. Her belly, her awesome titties, and her underarms :super_hap

And hooray for the Bounce Chix! From what's been shown here, I have no doubt it will be a fantastic tickle comic, full of babes who love being tickled!

😍

Where? On her, just about anywhere will do just fine, Bandito.

Excellent pic...and cliffhanger...

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Another funny and excellent drawing Bandito poor devil girl. One good punishment to one bad girl in one good tickling drawing...Rajee count with much reason...Great stomach tickling artwork. 😉

Good luck in your life...Good luck in your day...Greetings to all here in tickle theater forum.

http://groups.msn.com/FalconTkAnimeticklingplace

You link and my link in MSN groups:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

In a saga of Good vs. Evil (even where Good turns out to be mischievously impish), it's heartening to see the Angel with the upper hand (especially when that hand is holding a fistfull of feathers!) As always, this first page offers a clean and very confident style, with anatomy nicely exaggerated for maximum cartoon effect! Plus, those hot pink plumes look particularly potent to me!

LOL! I knew there was an upside to being an angel! It isnt just that goody-goody stuff! YESS! XD

Great work, cant wait till p2! 😀

Hey, being evil has its perks. This might even be one of them. 😉 Awesome job, Bandito. I'm betting part 2 will be just as great. n_n

great work man best one yet u will never cease to amaze me

lol @ NOOoOOOoOoO

I'm lovin the colors, the angel is so p-p-p-pink! she has to be the real evul 😛 I sense a plot twist in page 2

I was about to say "Nice, but it needs more tickling in it," until I read that page 2 is coming next week.

So yeah, you've still got it.

Great pic!

Good job BANDITO!
Your pics are always funny and excellent.
I agree with RAJEE...in this case the second part is mandatory.
I can't wait for next friday!

Hello there Bandito!
As always, and in the words of the eternally damned metal gods (continuing with your good/evil topic) Judas Priest, you "delivered the goods"
The pictures are great, I see more detail in the face expressions, that to me are like the "Holy Grail" of tickling artwork - Don't you just hate when the anime/manga tickled girls turn their faces into a big-toothed, drooling, nauseating monstrosities? or when the non-jap art chicks are just dreadful? arrggghhh, but your cute girls rock, and the detailed faces are a A+ in my rule book
You have improved a lot, in the name of Paddy, the annoying sometimes-boyfriend of Seinfeld's Elaine "HI Five!"
About where to tickle her?
C'mon the bellybutton is the logical option, but underarms are tempting too
This week the new Iron Maiden album was released and now your artwork updates, what a holy ride! (No pun intended!)
About the "Temple" release date, I think october is great, (Mark your agenda, my birthday is coming)again, don't rush anything, it's better to take your time, like the 3 years wait between the 3 last Iron Maiden albums than release a rushed, below par material like Metallica's "St. Anger" that took longer to be done
Now the sad part
You just played a "System of a Down" on us
I mean they released 2 impressive records last year but with a 6 month wait between them
The good part is we'll just have to wait one week for the 2nd one
Thanks for all your effort in bringing quality artwork pieces, by the way say hello to Lotus, too!
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh
Another idea, could you show me (or us) the b/w versions of your work?
I think that would be interesting

Wow:

Thanks all for the terrific words of encouragement. And thanks to everyone who came by to check out the new pic.

Tickler Dae: Thank you to you as well. Don't worry about being creative in your response. Most of my replies are like, "you rule, thanks for the post". I try to be clever, but never really works out that way, hee hee. 😀

BlackMagicJack: Up what? LOL - just kidding. Thanks for the feedback.

Ticklefur: Same as my repy on the TMF hee hee "Thanks man. Always a pleasure. Sorry to be a tease, but what's a good tickle without a little teasing 🙂 As far as the Bounce Chix (and Temple of Bounce) thanks for the encouragement. I really hope everyone likes it. It has been a labor of love. Can't wait to share it with you guys and gals."

KyHawkEye. Thanks buddy. I hope you like page 2 - she definitely gets a good tickling. But no more than she deserves (which as a devil is more than a lot ^_^).

Falcon TK: Thanks so much Falcon. I love hearing from you. Can't wait for your feedback on page 2!!!

Little Big Head: Wow - I think this is the first time you have replied to one of my posts. Your feedback, so creative and coveted - is an absolute joy to receive. Not to mention your poetic consonance 🙂 Thanks so VERY much for replying. Hope you like the second page as well.

Feathers: Me too. Devils and Angels have so much potential for ticklish situations!!!! I really appreciate the feedback!

Hungarian2: LOL - thanks. That's the thing about being an Angel - its ALL upside, hee hee. But a little tickling sure would make Heaven more Heavenly 🙂

Sammi-Chan: Yeah - I really hope you like page two. It is very very extremely exagerated. I was trying to push the envelope on this pic. I try to get better with every pic I do 🙂 thanks so much for the feedback!!!!!

Cyro: Wow - that was a really really nice compliment. Thanks so much man. I hope I continue to exceed expectations n_N

RTL: Ha ha... thanks! Pink, she is indeed. Didn't seem right to put her in white. Too virginal. Needed to be pink and impish! Thanks so much for writing - I love your posts. Please let me know what you think about page 2 too 🙂

Magic Shoes: Hee hee - thanks. I hope you still think so in a week!!!

Sischio: Thanks so much S. I love your replies. Please let me know what you think of page 2!

Darth Godflesh: Holy mother of you know who. Thanks SO MUCH!!! It is so wonderful to hear that you think I am inproving. That means a lot to me. You have no idea. I will write you a PM soon - right now I feel like I have written a novella tonight. I should cut this post off soon. But thanks so much again. You're a friend D.

Bandito, I've been a fan since you posted your first pic, and they just keep getting better. Can't wait for the next one.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back