• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naughty Angel - Devilish Tickles (F/F Nudity)

Hey there - just wanted to send another message to say thanks for coming by. I appreciate all those that took a look at page #2.

Tickler Dae: Thanks man - I can't imagine a much nicer compliment.... I'm not worthy 😀 I always REALLY appreciate your posts. Thanks, thanks, thanks.

Janus: I am so glad that you liked the panel set up on the second page. I love doing motion sequences where there are several panels showing a characters physical motion and reaction to the tickling (probably my animation background 😀 ). There are a couple of these in the TOB comic. Thanks so much for the kind words.

Little Big Head: God I love your posts 😀 😀 😀 So nice to hear that the notion comes across that despite her pleading "no" her body begs for more :drool: And yes, that teeny top didn't stand a chance, did it? Hee hee.

Sischio: Hey thanks. Every pic I post - I always hope to hear from you 😀 And what a HUUUUUUUUGE compliment to compare my work to Ozzy and his amazing Yenny. Yenny is my favorite tickle character of ALL TIME!!!!! So cute, so hot, so ticklish, so cartoony. It doesn't surprise me at all that Ozzy's style is seen echoed in my illustrations. He is like my hero. I can only hope that one day I might equal his skill - I think its gonna be a while 😛 Thanks again Sischio.

Scavenger: Thank you so much Scav. There are few tributes more important to me than feedback from another artist that I respect. Not only do you like it as a viewer, but as an artist as well. Means a lot to me. Thanks.

Cosmo-ac: Thanks so much - there will definitely be more topless tickling from me. There is a bit in the upcoming comic (but mostly scantily clad). To answer your question - lmao - the "Bounce" in Bounce Chix is first and foremost a reference to their haphazard ability to bounce throughout space, dimensions, and reality in general. They get zapped from scenario to scenario by their magic alien toe rings - and such zapping is called Bouncing in this comic world. However - it is definitely a fun word too 😀 one that has a sexy double meaning. So, yeah, they are definitely "bouncy" for sure. Thc BC are a bit less bouncy than the devil (think I went a bit toooooo far with her triple D cups 😡 ) but as intesnse as the tickling is, and as endowed as the Chix are - they is definitely a lot of bouncing - hee hee.

Sorry for the very very verbal reply. I am excited to get the feedback, and REALLY EXCITED that Tickle Theater was up for long enough for me to respond 😀

Take care all - can't wait for you all to see the Bounce Chix near the end of October,

Bandito

that part two was great, i thought the angel was going to go to the feet, maybe next time, oh jut say thanks for your last feet tickling pic

Amazing!
Just like "Attack!" the opening track from System of a Down's "Hypnotize" blew away the whole "Mezmerize" album, so does the conclusion of the NA-DT saga
Sure, the boob-action was possible but not expected
I don't like (if possible) nudity in comics but done in such a wonderful way one can only stare amazed
I tried to post before, but the whole forum went berserk so I did it until today
About your projects, I hope you can find time to finish them and to keep in touch
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

LOL amazing work man 😀 and the cartooniness does not detract from the sex-appeal of the characters; if anything it enhances it lol. Very sexy lee and ler XD

For some reasons your art tends to make me think of candy lol, everything in ur pics look so edible >_>

And I love the font you used for the laughter; the font looks like its about to burst, so the play on words registered right away 😛 (dunno if this was mentioned previously, I'm typing this in quick-post).

Dude! Page two is great! The three frames of the demon's reaction at the top totally made it perfect. And the lettering you used just sold the picture completely. That was well worth the wait to see part 2. n_n

A+ effort my man, and it's another solid picture from you.

I would expect no less. 🙂

Great upperbody tickling artwork. 😀

Sischio: Hey thanks. Every pic I post - I always hope to hear from you And what a HUUUUUUUUGE compliment to compare my work to Ozzy and his amazing Yenny. Yenny is my favorite tickle character of ALL TIME!!!!! So cute, so hot, so ticklish, so cartoony. It doesn't surprise me at all that Ozzy's style is seen echoed in my illustrations. He is like my hero. I can only hope that one day I might equal his skill - I think its gonna be a while 😛 Thanks again Sischio

Belive me...you are not so far!
Keep drawning!
bye!

I love you guys (and gals).

Shredder: I appreciate it! No worries - I am working on a foot tickling illustration as we speak. And there is quite a bit of foot tickling in the Temple of Bounce comic.

Darth Godflesh: True. I thought it was more of a "Set it off" from Audioslave kinda pic - but I can certainly see what you mean, lol. Yah - the whole forum was down it seemed like most of the weekend. Bummer. I LOVE this forum. Thanks again for your kind words.

Senshi: Hee hee - thank you sir :bald:

Rtl: Lmao. Thanks! You know - I'll be the Devil does taste pretty good. She looks very yummy. And thanks for the feedback about the font. I love experimenting with lettering (among other things, LOL).

Sammi: Thanks so much. That top series is one of my faves. I liked it so much I did an entire page like that for Temple of Bounce with Andi as the ticklee. She is the middle one in my sig. Thanks again Sammi.

Meangry: Thanks again my brotha.

Rajee: THANKS AGAIN RAJEE!!!!!! LMAO

Sischio: You are too kind my friend. Too kind. Thank you.

Thanks again so much to all those that have come by to check out the pics. I truly appreciatte the feedback.

Talk to you all soon.

The 'Dito

Your welcome Bandito. What was so funny? 😀

rajee said:
Your welcome Bandito. What was so funny? 😀

oh - sorry. Your posts just always make me laugh out loud, cause the font is always bigger than anything else on the forum.

So I wrote this huge reply, and it made me laugh.

No worries Rajee.

Thanks again buddy,

Bandito

Thats ok. I was just curious. I am creative, i like big fonts and lots of colors. 😀

Rajee -

I certainly didn't mean to offend at all. I was just being goofy. I love your creativity and that's why I have always been a big fan of your artwork.

I always look forward to your posts. Thanks for all of your responses. 😀 😀 😀

Best,

Bandito

You didn't offend me. It was just a pleasant surprise that my posts you found humourous. 😀

Cool Rajee - thanks.

I have the black and white version and all the production art for the Naughty Angel pics scanned in. I will probably post them in a day or two. I wonder if I should post them on this thread, or just start a new thread for sketchy type work.

What do you guys and gals think?

Bandito

Cosmo-ac: Thanks so much - there will definitely be more topless tickling from me. There is a bit in the upcoming comic (but mostly scantily clad). To answer your question - lmao - the "Bounce" in Bounce Chix is first and foremost a reference to their haphazard ability to bounce throughout space, dimensions, and reality in general. They get zapped from scenario to scenario by their magic alien toe rings - and such zapping is called Bouncing in this comic world. However - it is definitely a fun word too one that has a sexy double meaning. So, yeah, they are definitely "bouncy" for sure. Thc BC are a bit less bouncy than the devil (think I went a bit toooooo far with her triple D cups ) but as intesnse as the tickling is, and as endowed as the Chix are - they is definitely a lot of bouncing - hee hee.

Awwww...but i love tripple D cups :-( Perhaps for one of the realities these girls "bounce" to, it's one where demons like this one have taken over the earth turning it into one big tickle torture asylum, where the streets are filled with bound humans being tickled for the rest of eternity. Just an idea ;0

great pics, Bandito, gotta love the idea of the war between good and evil summoned up through tickling. keep up the great work, i like your style 😉

Thanks again y'all.

Cosmo: Hmmmmmmmm..... so you'd lie to see the Devils as the ticklers huh? I think they would probably be pretty darn good Lers also. But its tough to beat Angels as ticklers when it comes to pure feather power :grind_tee Thanks again for the comments :super_hap

Big Norm: Hey - great to hear from you! I'm glad you liked the pics. I started inking your Resident Evil Pic this weekend. I went kinda crazy with it, but I hope you still like it. I'll email you the inked version when I am done.

I appreciate everyone posting their thoughts, and coming by to take a look :super_hap

Take care everyone,

Bandito

Big Norm:

Finished most of the inking this weekend. Just have to add some details, and put in some of the back drop.

This page is crazy detailed. Two ticklees, The three Bounce Chix as ticklers, and also 8 additional ticklers.

I turned it into a Bounce Chix cross over pic. The Chix have bounced into a zombie world that combines Resident Evil with Army of Darkness themes. Ada Wong and Jill Valentine are the Lees.

I hope you end up liking it.

I will email you as soon as I am done with the final inks :cyclopes:

Take care ma friend,

B

oh sweet devil. How much I would love to see you tickled delirious again...*sigh*

oh sweet devil. How much I would love to see you tickled delirious again...*sigh*

Man...can you believe it's been a little over 5 years since I posted this???

Seriously, where does the time go.

Thanks for the bump, and the kind words, amigo. I'm always susceptible to inspiration. What about the ticklish Devil still floats your boat? And what might you want to see in the future?

Deet

Man...can you believe it's been a little over 5 years since I posted this???

Seriously, where does the time go.

Thanks for the bump, and the kind words, amigo. I'm always susceptible to inspiration. What about the ticklish Devil still floats your boat? And what might you want to see in the future?

Deet

Work's been a kick in the pants, but I will tell you what...you give me a few days and I'll throw something in that pm box of yours just like old times.

Or something to that ilk.

Work's been a kick in the pants, but I will tell you what...you give me a few days and I'll throw something in that pm box of yours just like old times.

Or something to that ilk.

That sounds like a devilish plan to me, amigo.

Look forward to it. And thanks again for the kind bumpage.

B

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back