• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naughty Angel - Devilish Tickles (F/F Nudity)

Meangry: thanks brotha. Thought your post on the TMF was funny as hell. Be sure to post when I put page 2 on the thread, Kay? Thanks man.

2guns: Hee hee - thanks for the feedback!

44blues: that was really nice to say 😀 THANKS!!!! I try really hard to get better with each pic. Sometimes that means I have to smack myself around, but as long as the results are there..... the glory s worth it, lol. 😡

Darth Vegeta: So THAT'S how to get your attention. Ha ha. Thanks buddy. I have a thing for teasers some times. The anticipation can be as much fun as the actual event sometimes. Although sometimes it just makes an angry mob show up with pitch forks, lol. :weird:

Darth Godflesh suggested that I should put up some black and white art, and art in progress. Would you guys and gals like to see that kind of thing from me? If so, I'll post some...

Bandito

no, anticipation makes the work all the better. if you see whats comming ahead of time it kind of takes away the magic...my magic. so i vote no

Oh man, exellent work!!
Where to tickle her? Why, I'd say everywhere (with such little clothing...)! It doesn't look like she's going somewhere soon.
I'm really looking forward to the second page! :super_hap

I really like this style. The angel's face reminds me of someone, actually, but I have to say the features, in a way, make her look kind of dumb. Which she obviously isn't. She seems turned on.
I like the almost-showing nudity sort of thing, and I would like if it continued with this for a while, finally showing everything when it's least expected; so the reader starts to think it'll be nothing but tease, but is eventually rewarded with money shots. Maybe not for this particular comic, just a general thought.

I don't know about anyone else, but, for what it's worth, I feel like there's too much talking, and it's too explicit for my taste. Obviously the line about "what would happen if I tickled you all over your body" isn't a last-minute addition, but it kind of doesn't work for me- she could just start. It's also kind of hard to tell which comments are meant to be responses to which other comments. Only one solution- more drawings to spread out the dialog!

Thanks for your reply man
I insist, the b/w versions would be a terrific idea
Best Wishes

Bandito said:
Darth Godflesh suggested that I should put up some black and white art, and art in progress. Would you guys and gals like to see that kind of thing from me? If so, I'll post some...
I too am most eager to see your uncolored linework, preliminary pencil sketches... any material that helped to shape the finished art! Step-by-step displays of this sort are instructive and fascinating to view! To address Tickler Dae's concern, it needn't be offered early but as an addition to the primary picture. Such extras would give your posts special production value!

Tickler Dae: I hear ya. I won't post any production work of pics yet to come. Instead I will post black and whites and sketches of work that has already been posted as a final draft. Thanks so much for your input, buddy.

Scavenger: Thanks Scav! I love your posts. Yeah - she is definitely a bit vulnerable and immobile, huh? Hee hee - hope you like page 2.

Betchass: Hey thanks. This drawing is based on a friend of mine, what if she is the same person this reminds you of. Eeeep!!!! Freaky :weird: Thinking of the nudity comment, I agree. I hope you like page 2, I think it is inline with what you were suggesting 🙂 As far as too much talking, I also agree. I find that in earlier pics I was letting the dialog run the show. My work now, like the new comic (Temple of Bounce) is MUCH more about lettting the images tell the story. Thanks for the input!!!

Darth Godflesh: Ask - and ye shall receive (in keeping with heavenly theme :laughing: ) See attached Black and white (inked final). I will post the thumbnail sketches after I post the final page 2 (so as to not spoil the surprise). Hope you like it - definitely shows how much Lotus does as the colorist, huh?

Little Big Head: Thanks for the feedback. I will plan to post the line art and production art when possible along with the final. I am happy to add value any way I can, lol! Thanks again.

And it is one day closer to Friday!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Bandito

Attachments

• Naughty-Angel.jpg
    Naughty-Angel.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 521
Wow!
Impressive Work
Lotus is one hell of a great colorist
Thanks for listen to the people
I "stole" the idea from the hardcover versions of the EC Comics library, the monthly issues were in color and the hardcover in b/w
Both ruled
By the way, I just sent you a private message
Let me know what you think
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

Hey Darth:

Sent you back a PM.

Thanks again for the idea to post the production work. I have always enjoyed seeing the inks and pencils in comics. I appreciate you suggesting it here.

It definitely does illustrate that without Lotus doing the colors - it just doesn't have the punch. Sometimes colorists get the short end of the stick in the comic world. The truth is that they are amazingly important. Sometimes as much, or more so, than the penciller.

Lotus is the bomb. Without her - my work would be pretty damn boring. Horray for colorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again buddy. Look forward to your feedback on page 2 🙂

Bandito

Hello there
Just read your PM
I agree on yuor viewpoints regarding pencillers and colorists, both deserve recognition
Oh man
This'll be a long week
Friday is still away
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

Awesome work Bandito!!!!!!!
I very much enjoyed watching the B&W version, it really let's you see the lines and therefore the pencillers view of the pic, at least that's how I feel about it.
It's great to hear that you have a comic on the way, I assume you'll publish it through MTJ, am I right? I've said this once before and now I'll say it to you: I'd wish you luck, but talent doesn't really need luck... 😉
I'll be looking forward page 2

Oh thank you bighead for clearing that up. with that explained by all means post them.

I for one do like the dialogue. I find it part to be one of the best parts of a comic/artwork. Instead of the old cliche "hahahah no please stop" bubbles. I like your dialogues, might be anything new, but it still works.

Acerwylde: LMAO - Friday inches ever cloooooooser. Crap with this much build up - I hope people like page 2..... Eep! :super_hap

Darth Godlfesh: Hee hee. Thanks again for the suggestion to post the production art. I think next time I should edit the original post (at the begining of the thread) because I am not too sure people will see it if it is attached to a reply, burried somewhere in the thread. What do you think?

Janus: Hey thanks!!!!!! Nice of you to say. And I am glad that you are looking forward to the comic. I sent you a PM with more info. Please be sue to let me know what you think of page 2.

Tickler Dae: Thanks. I have always been really big on the dialog. I think that's what can make or break a good page. On the other hand - I do feel that the Naughty Angel piece is a bit dialog heavy. Temple of Bounce has fun and great dialog, but more of the action and reaction is depicted through the images. I had another friend recently say she would like to see more dialog from the characters WHILE they are tickled. And that is probably not going to happen, namely because, I like my Lees to be totally consumed with the tickles. Stopping to say "that tickles!" while she is supposed to be writhing in laughter just doesn't do it for me.

Dialog - what a tricky little bugger.

Thanks again everyone for coming by to take a look, and especially to all those that replied.

Only two days to page 2!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Bandito

hello there again
I agree with you that the "b/w" preproduction art should be posted on its own thread, because you could start a great "hype" regarding the finished piece
There was an awesome artist that posted on his own "Tickleague" page and he always posted preliminary version(s) sometimes it changed a lot, and you could compare it/them to the finished stuff
I contacted him several times due to being japanese, not english speaking and not very talkative it was hard to reach him, nonetheless he is/was a kind person
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

Thursday.....

The day before Friday..... >_^

I finished most of the revisions for page 2 last night. Sooooo - we are definitely good for a post tomorrow. Seems like it has been forever, but only a week 🙂

Darth Godflesh: I will post the inked versions and some of the sketches along with the final copy. The sketches are pretty sketchy. I usually draw in a pretty loose gestural style until I get the poses down, and then I tighten up on the final pic. This piece was done before I started to create my own photo reference, so the sketches are even rougher n_n

Thanks again to everyone that has come by - and I look forward to hearing some feedback when part two is posted tomorrow 😛

Bandito

Hi!
I know your "un-inked" versions (That word exists!?!) would be rawer, but that's also part of the joy of sketches.
Sometimes metal music CDs feature "bonus tracks" such as demos of several songs on the same/or other album, sometimes the demo track is almost the same, but on other ocassions is practically a complete different song
see my point?
It's a win/win situation
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

Friday

Hi BANDITO!
It's friday isn't it? We are all waiting for your pic as you promised.
Sorry but I can't wait!

Happy Friday!

Hey Gang - been trying to upload for 2 hours or so. Sorry - Tickle Theater has been down.

Friday Night at LAST!!! Hey gang - wanted to post a quick edit for the posting of page #2. Sorry for the tease :bald:

This will probably be my last art post on the forums for a month or so (until I finish Temple of Bounce). Once the comic is done, I will post several character sketches and tickle pics of the Bounce Chix with Bios so you guys and gals can get a better idea of the ideas behind the main characters, and the story line.

This second page was a ton of fun to illustrate. It has ended up being one of my faves that White Lotus and I have worked on.

As always - please let me know what you think of page two, and the series in general.

I am going to post this at the end of the thread too just to avoid any potential confusion :nerd:

Thanks everyone - and happy tickling,

Bandito

Attachments

• Devil_Angel_2-NEW.jpg
    Devil_Angel_2-NEW.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 362
words fail me. that is the artwork of the year to me. that is until you top this with something else.

the artwork alone, without the theme, is just...wow just nice.

Hello Bandito!

Excellent work!!! I love the way you put the first three panels, they complement each other in an incredible way :super_hap I also think that dividing the top part from the bottom image with the letters was a great idea, and since those letters actually go through all the panels, it kind of just brings them together, it gives a great feeling to the sequence. The bottom image is amazing, I specially like that you gave the devil girl much larger features than those the angel has, it provides a very nice idea of a voluptuous sexy/naughty girl versus the innocent petit one.
White Lotus did an outstanding job with the coloring as well, two thumbs up!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting this my friend

What elastic lettering! Blazing fiery hot (would one expect less from infernal language!), swirling away at strange tangents, swollen to bursting with throbbing, enthusiastic sensuality! Fine momentum to frame the twisting, dancing images we see! What relentless rhythm our slyly demure Angel achieves as she inflicts heavenly punishment! And, much as this devilish hottie protests, her body seems to strain for its abuse! That flimsy bikini top certainly stood no hope to contain those yearning breasts! Most heartening to find such breezy antics in the afterworld... a Devine Comedy complete with its own thrilling laugh track!

Last edited:
Gret!

Good job!
I love the way you drawn the girls...your style is unique!
Your character are always sexy and funny...I find in your art something similar with the Ozzy's drawnings...do you remeber Jenny?
Now we have to wait for a month but it's for a very good reason.
Thank you!

What can I say? This is simply marvelous! Very well done! Thank you very much for sharing! 😀 😀

I have to agree, this was incredible work and the second page was deffinitly worth the wait. I hope we see many more bare breasted tickle victoms in the near future, with hopefuly a great deal of dragged out tickle torture 😉 Quick question, your comic, the bounce chicks one, just curious, but is the word "Bounce" in any ralation to their breast size, as i imagine that devil does a lot of "Bouncing" as would most of your females 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back