• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nessie has some Otakon fun (mostly f/m, one fm/m)

Oh, fine, maybe turpentine straight out of the bottle would have tasted worse.

Hey, it got the job done. XD Some things you drink cause it's tasty, and some things you drink when you just wanna get drunk. That mix was definately the latter and should not be drunk by anyone whose goal was not to be inebriated. ^^

Pucker is this sour alcoholic mixer that comes in different flavors. You mix it with sprite or whatever you want to to dilute it.

Or you can drink it straight, but that's kinda gross since it's so thick. XP

It's not that gross. I've had strait pucker before. >_>

damn...was right by the liquor store tongiht. shoulda gone in. its hard as hell to get george to let me go there. ;_;

We're wondering why it's hard for you to be allowed into the liquor store. XP

I am not allowed to buy alcohol probably because it's quite a frivilous waste of money. XP Also because if I were allowed to drink then i WOULD drink. And probably more than is healthy. ^^ Though maybe there's not as much danger in that now as here used to be. When I was 18 and when through my 6 months of being a total alcoholic I think it made him paranoid. xp
however....if i dropped my own money on it he couldnt really tell me not to, right?

right? >_>

*sneaks out under the cover of night*

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back