• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - 01/24/2009

baldadonis

Verified
Well its been a little while, but its time for another New York City munch.

When: January 24, 2009, 5-8pm
Where: Popburger at 14 E. 58th Street, New York, New York.

For those unfamiliar, a munch is a get together of people in the tickling community to hang out, make new friends, and reconnect with old ones over food and drinks. The NY munch is held in a very spacious, comfortable lounge in Manhattan. A munch is generally not a play gathering because it is usually held in a public location like a restaurant, but because we have a lot of space and relative privacy, we have had some light tickling in the past, which is fine as long as it's consentual and not bothering the lounge staff or other patrons.

If you did not receive an evite to the munch yet, then you are not on the mailing list right now. If you are interested in going, please send me a pm so I can add you to the list.

Look forward to seeing all the familiar faces and a lot of new ones too.

Last edited:
damn lol ... not going to New York for a good 15 months yet! curse 7000 miles of ocean! you Americans get all the fun 🙂

Looks like based on the early responses, we should have a considerable crowd of awesome people, and a lot of first-timers, which is fantastic. If you would like to come as well, or would like more information about the munch, please send me a pm.

Looks like based on the early responses, we should have a considerable crowd of awesome people, and a lot of first-timers, which is fantastic. If you would like to come as well, or would like more information about the munch, please send me a pm.

I am confused on how to respond through the evite!

YEYYYY MY FIRST TIME... I AM SO WEARING THESE FEATHER EAR RINGS THAT I BOUGHT!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXITED.

I am confused on how to respond through the evite!

Don't worry about it. I noted your confirmation on the host page.

Its pretty easy though if you are new to evite.com. When you click on an invitation, to the right of the guest list, there is a box that asks "Will you Attend." Below that there are options to click either yes, maybe, or no. Choose one and click reply now. That's it.

This sounds great. I would really like to make this one. Just waiting for the evite w/ info.

If you are in NYC or in the vicinity, go, go, GO to this munch!
Dave is awesome and amazing, and the last one was a total
blast. GO!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back