• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - 01/24/2009

Dave, thanks for the great party. Sorry that I had to leave rather abrupt; I had a family emergency (everything's alright now).
I'm glad I got to meet those that I did.
Hope to come down to more events down the road.

And a good time was had by all

I had fun too. Made some new friends I think.

Thanks Everybody!

Very cool meeting everybody last night.

Dave - thanks for putting it together. You make a great host and organizer.

Like the earlier post says, a munch is a great way to dip your toe in the pool of gatherings. This was my first such event, and people were nice and easy to talk to. Thanks to Greektickler to have someone to break the ice with, and it was a breeze from there.

For anyone thinking about the next one, go. You'll be glad you did. : )

Again, thanks to baldadonis for organizing this whole thing. It was good to put some faces to the names I see here. Looking forward to the next munch.

Great job Dave. Seriously I had a super awesome time, and to everyone who came you are awesome people. :xpulcy:

Dave, another great job well done...I think we need a bigger room for the next munch, it snowballed into a monster...LOL. Totally awesome people made the gathering a sucess...and could you believe Dave back in September there was only 5 of us...cheers to you Dave.

Dave did a fantastic job yet again. I had a lot of fun and am looking forward to the next munch.

Thanks Dave!

Yeah, I had an awesome time, The trip was totally worth it! It was really nice meeting everyone 🙂

Dave has a monumental win. It was amazing to meet everyone who attended, and wonderful to put faces to screen names. Three hours went by in what felt like maybe 30 minutes. So worthwhile!! 😀

Yes Dave, thank you! It was nice meeting all of you. & those who i've met before, wonderful guys again. For the 3 people who know what I am talking about (& they know damn well who they are) there will be a post about our little after party :siterocks:

cant wait for the after party post! 😎

Congratulations on a success. My thoughts were with you last night from down here in Baltimore.

Incidentally, if the numbers continue to grow, you may want to consider combining munches with play parties at Paddles--which, by the way, is what the spankers do systematically once a month. If you get good enough numbers, you may be able to negotiate something with Michael, the club owner.

It's so thrilling to see this munch flourish as it is!
Dave, congratulations and thank you for hosting
these. You've opened a new world to so many
folks, and are doing an amazing thing 🙂

Lee

To travtick: Thanks to you too for holding the door open for me, even though you didn't even know it 🙂

Thanks again to baldadonis, who played to role of host impeccably.

Cutiejill, it was great talking to you about phospholipids 🙂
Radiohead, you are a cool guy, glad you came to the post-munch.
Focus, you are the man. Did I say the man? Cause I meant T H E M A N.

I will definitely be attending the next one, and I would encourage anyone who decided against this one to show up to the next one as well! There were quite a few people who said the same thing: "I wasn't going to come but then I decided 'what the hell?' and I am glad I did!"

To travtick: Thanks to you too for holding the door open for me, even though you didn't even know it 🙂

Thanks again to baldadonis, who played to role of host impeccably.

Cutiejill, it was great talking to you about phospholipids 🙂
Radiohead, you are a cool guy, glad you came to the post-munch.
Focus, you are the man. Did I say the man? Cause I meant T H E M A N.

I will definitely be attending the next one, and I would encourage anyone who decided against this one to show up to the next one as well! There were quite a few people who said the same thing: "I wasn't going to come but then I decided 'what the hell?' and I am glad I did!"

Ahhhhhh post munch :iagree: goooooooooddd timesssssssssss

Good Times

Thanks again dave for bringing us newyorkers and other states to a well planned out munch to enjoy communicating in person,net working,and having a few laughs...Special thanks to jill,greek tickler,and radio head for the after party that turned out great!:numberone:

I would encourage anyone who decided against this one to show up to the next one as well! There were quite a few people who said the same thing: "I wasn't going to come but then I decided 'what the hell?' and I am glad I did!"

I'll add my endorsement to this, as a veteran of past munches when I lived in New York. One woman, contemplating coming, asked me, "Can I be sure that nobody will try to tickle me at the table, take my picture, or follow me home?" And she ended up having a very good time and being fully reassured from the way things went. These munches consistently attract people who treat each other with respect and sensitivity, and the conversation is always lively, including politics, television, sports, weather, food, drink, and of course tickling. And we could be a literary club for all the waiters can tell.

Thanks again dave for bringing us newyorkers and other states to a well planned out munch to enjoy communicating in person,net working,and having a few laughs...Special thanks to jill,greek tickler,and radio head for the after party that turned out great!:numberone:

AFTER PARTY:rockon: WOWOWOWWWWOWOWW still feels like it was just a dream. I can't post about the post munch until after I am done collecting my thoughts. And Skipadeedoodah, because of you I will forever keep the purple text lol "babe how do you know jill?"...."shes the one with the purple text, hun." lmao <3

Its awesome to read so many great things from all of you that attended.

Its certain that Baldadonis is munch veteran, and great host!!

Congrats on a fun time everyone, I can't wait to meet some, or hopefully all of you at NEST!!

Congrats Dave on yet another successful munch!

Rob

AFTER PARTY:rockon: WOWOWOWWWWOWOWW still feels like it was just a dream. I can't post about the post munch until after I am done collecting my thoughts. And Skipadeedoodah, because of you I will forever keep the purple text lol "babe how do you know jill?"...."shes the one with the purple text, hun." lmao <3

Here's hoping it doesn't take you too long to collect your thoughts....but understandable if it does, i'm still convincing myself it was real! :rockon:

Baldadonis, you have done an excellent job at organizing this MUNCH; thank you for your efforts and sincere friendship.

I must say that I had an awesome time. The people that I have met for the first time were very welcoming, while the members for whom I have been friends with, made it real special to finnaly convene. This MUNCH just solidifies the warmth and companionship I feel each and every day I wake up as a part of this community.

Seriously Dave -- a-freaking-mazing 🙂 You are such a gracious host, and you did an awesome job with this munch 🙂 You've given so many people in the community a totally priceless gift by hosting these things 🙂 ILY super hard :pounce:

I'm so glad I got to meet ya'll that came to the munch 🙂 I only wish I had more time to talk to more people. There were so many folks that I didn't get to talk to past "Hi I'm Lyz - nice to meet ya." Oh well, just an excuse to come next time 😉

And Skipadeedoodah, because of you I will forever keep the purple text lol "babe how do you know jill?"...."shes the one with the purple text, hun." lmao <3

LOL You def stand out love 😉 Purple font for life!

Good on you,Dave!

I`m happy to hear that this went so well! Honestly,with Dave hosting,I can`t see how it could be anything BUT a SUCCESS! Congratulations on a wonderful event! may you have many more! See you all in a few months!

jebus

i hope to be able to get to the next NYC Munch

Knot....

i thing we shall become good friends or mortal enemies if we were to meet

:neenerneener:

Congrats, Dave!!! Sounds like the munch was a huge success!!!

Kudos to you for making it happen and expanding the ever-expanding (lolwut?!?!) TMF community!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back