• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New York City Munch - 01/24/2009

I am really looking forward to meeting new people; more so, I am looking forward to shoving a double cheeseburger down my throat.

The way it looks now I will most likely be there.
Hope to see you all and have fun this Saturday.

It was nice meeting everyone last munch. I will be there. Nice Dave, looks like the MUNCHes in NYC are blowin up.

For all those who didn't come last time or are skeptical about going, I went last time. The place is upstairs with a wall blocking the view to everywhere else making it a lot more private for us. I don't know anyone to well but for my experience last time, we were all there to meet, get to know each other & know that there are many of us out there.

Hope to meet a lot of you this sat.

Jon

I've decided to make the trip from Beantown to the Big Apple 🙂 I look forward to meeting you all at the munch!

ok. ok. I think I'm gonna come. I've never met anyone from the TMF before in person. I know the ride over will be butterflies central.

The way it looks now I will most likely be there.
Hope to see you all and have fun this Saturday.

Awesome, look forward to meeting you.

I am really looking forward to meeting new people; more so, I am looking forward to shoving a double cheeseburger down my throat.

They only do sliders there.

It was nice meeting everyone last munch. I will be there. Nice Dave, looks like the MUNCHes in NYC are blowin up.

For all those who didn't come last time or are skeptical about going, I went last time. The place is upstairs with a wall blocking the view to everywhere else making it a lot more private for us. I don't know anyone to well but for my experience last time, we were all there to meet, get to know each other & know that there are many of us out there.

Hope to meet a lot of you this sat.

Jon

Appreciate the kind words, Jon. Glad you're coming out again.

I've decided to make the trip from Beantown to the Big Apple 🙂 I look forward to meeting you all at the munch!

You're a road warrior, man. Glad you're coming down Sean.

ok. ok. I think I'm gonna come. I've never met anyone from the TMF before in person. I know the ride over will be butterflies central.

I'm sure a lot of people will tell you they are nervous meeting people the first time, but the great thing about the munch scene is that it quickly just becomes hanging out for dinner and drinks with friends. There will be a lot of other first-timers just as nervous as well as some real welcoming vets.

Wow! Thats so awesome so many people are coming. As far as being nervous, I think everyone will be to some degree. For the good of the group I will streak if that will help??🙂

Have fun tomorrow everybody, especially new people. Dave runs a great munch, and you will see just how relaxed the whole thing is. Have a ball! :gbtoast:

you guy's are going to have so much fun. Dave is one of the best host's ever. And the food is absolutely phenomenal as well. Have fun, all. :redheart:

Wow! Thats so awesome so many people are coming. As far as being nervous, I think everyone will be to some degree. For the good of the group I will streak if that will help??🙂

Please keep your clothes on. That would be for the good of the group. :roflmao:

(Anyway it's to cold to be all naked like, you'd get sick.)

Have fun, everybody. I'd be there if I still lived in New York, or even if I hadn't just been up there last week with a lot of reasons to stay in Baltimore this weekend. My good wishes go with you.

everyone have fun, still resting up my knee after surgery and we have no babysitter tonight otherwise my David would drive down...we wish you a lot of fun! see you on the next one...miss ya!

I hope you guys have a great time at the munch tonight. I have to get to one of these someday. I will actually be in the city tonight but way down in the village. Meeting my daughter and her fiance for dinner. HAVE FUN !!!

Hope you guys have fun tonight. Maybe I should put one of these together here... I've always been good at party planning.

Hey, guess I'm the first post-munch replier.... it was a lot of fun, thanks to baldadonis for organizing and to everyone who showed up! I'm very much looking forward to the next one.

great chattin with ya tonite greektickler! hope to see ya again soon!

the munch (and post-munch) was awesome. opened my mind to a whole new world and im so grateful. cant wait til the next gathering!

the munch (and post-munch) was awesome. opened my mind to a whole new world and im so grateful. cant wait til the next gathering!

great chattin with ya tonite greektickler! hope to see ya again soon!

Hey, guess I'm the first post-munch replier.... it was a lot of fun, thanks to baldadonis for organizing and to everyone who showed up! I'm very much looking forward to the next one.

Glad you guys had a good time. We had another awesome turnout, with a lot of new faces this time. Look forward to seeing everyone back next time. There's at least one more munch, maybe 2 before NEST (hint, hint. GO!). :rockon:

Yes Dave, thank you! It was nice meeting all of you. & those who i've met before, wonderful guys again. For the 3 people who know what I am talking about (& they know damn well who they are) there will be a post about our little after party :siterocks:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back