• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nonconsentual Tickling Video

it doesn't matter if its fake or not. If it is fake its a pretty good simulator for what would happen if one was to exsist and I still fell like a pervert when I watched it!

I just wandered into this thread and I haven't read much of the posts but anything non-con would be the legal equivalent of making, marketing and selling a rape video. It just wouldn't happen. At the very least, it'd be all over the news and it hasn't been.

The people involved, the company, everything would be shut down before it even saw the light of day. The guy who started Girls Gone Wild was arrested with not getting disclosure agreements if I'm not mistaken, as an example. It's called acting. Damn good acting, but acting still.

Seriously.

Lets keep in mind its a trashy hooker. im sure they threw her a few extra bucks to shut her up.

If i have not look at over a 100 tapes or more i might get fooled. This was not fake anyone who looks at the tape from start to finsh, will see it was real.

No matter how convincing the video may be, there''s no way in hell a producer would be so profoundly stupid as to do a genuine non-con video, just begging for a major lawsuit or even prison. There simply are no truly non-con tickling videos available on the market. If the video seems like the real thing, remember that just because a model is a willing participant doesn't mean she isn't truly painfully ticklish and the experience isn't a serious ordeal for her.

Anyway, hasn't this been debated to death, already? Why are we still talking about it? For that matter, why am I even replying? I'm such a hypocrite...

By the way, I have to say that I'm a bit offended by the "blind" comment.

If i have not look at over a 100 tapes or more i might get fooled. This was not fake anyone who looks at the tape from start to finsh, will see it was real.
Adam must be seeing another tape or girl.It is the real deal.:hipoke:

You just don't want to hear that they did other stuff with this girl, just changed her haircolor, do you? 🙂

Lets keep in mind its a trashy hooker. im sure they threw her a few extra bucks to shut her up.

If she sued them, the amount she could have gotten would probably have been way higher!

You just don't want to hear that they did other stuff with this girl, just changed her haircolor, do you? 🙂

If she sued them, the amount she could have gotten would probably have been way higher!

Yes, im sure sleazy hookers would have great respect in court. :rowfull:

She was probably more concerned with getting a heroin fix at the time.

What makes you think she even realy knew who these people were, so she could sue. She never shows up in any other video, if she was acting dont you think other tickling companys would get her do do more videos? Its not fake, if you cant understand this fact, you never will.:sigh:

Yes, im sure sleazy hookers would have great respect in court. :rowfull:

She was probably more concerned with getting a heroin fix at the time.

If she can prove she was done wrong, she would get the same damn treatment than anybody else. And there it was, right on video, so she could have proven it!

Plus, I think the audition tape proves that she is not a hooker.

What makes you think she even realy knew who these people were, so she could sue. She never shows up in any other video, if she was acting dont you think other tickling companys would get her do do more videos? Its not fake, if you cant understand this fact, you never will.

Uhm, a video producer can not publish anything without the model's consent. She will sign a model release which is a contract. In the contract there are names and addresses of everybody involved! NO producer would be stupid enough to publish anything without consent! Because even if SHE didn't sue, what if someone else saw the clip and did go to the police? And it's not like this is a no-name-producer doing a clip for the first time without knowing the business!

And SHE WAS IN AN AUDITION VIDEO WITH ANOTHER HAIRCOLOR AND ANOTHER NAME, didn't you read that?

Plus, not all models do more than one tickling clip. Maybe she didn't care for the experience all that much, so she decided to not do it again. Doesn't mean she didn't know what was happening.

If she can prove she was done wrong, she would get the same damn treatment than anybody else. And there it was, right on video, so she could have proven it!

Plus, I think the audition tape proves that she is not a hooker.

Uhm, a video producer can not publish anything without the model's consent. She will sign a model release which is a contract. In the contract there are names and addresses of everybody involved! NO producer would be stupid enough to publish anything without consent! Because even if SHE didn't sue, what if someone else saw the clip and did go to the police? And it's not like this is a no-name-producer doing a clip for the first time without knowing the business!

And SHE WAS IN AN AUDITION VIDEO WITH ANOTHER HAIRCOLOR AND ANOTHER NAME, didn't you read that?

Plus, not all models do more than one tickling clip. Maybe she didn't care for the experience all that much, so she decided to not do it again. Doesn't mean she didn't know what was happening.

Well un til i see that audition tape with my own eyes, im afraid i must stick to my guns. and im sure they paid her enough to have her sign a consent form.

show us the tape you are talking about, post it if you can, but the truth is you cant. She was told one thing and than she got tickled frist on her feet whicth drove her nuts than on her body. She would not got to the police or sue, they would laugh the heads off. Hi iam a hocker who thought when i was tied up they were going to give me oral, but than they use tickle torture on me please go get them. I bet they she would spend alot of time on this one.
It is the real deal.:wavingguy

I agree with lionking...

Adam, you claim to have seen some audition tapes of her... post it, or even a still image.

And those nuts who claim that if it was real, the producer would get arrested for rape....wtf? She clearly agreed to get restrained..and he did not touch her private parts, and you guys call it rape? That's pretty sick on your behalf.

Why can't the following scenario be true: hooker is ordered, and told to be part of a bondage video, paid, say 500$. She agrees, they tie her, and tickle the crap out of her, with or without permission. After the shoot, they give her 1000$ to shut her up and have her sign the release forms. Is that too far fetched?

show us the tape you are talking about, post it if you can, but the truth is you cant. She was told one thing and than she got tickled frist on her feet whicth drove her nuts than on her body. She would not got to the police or sue, they would laugh the heads off. Hi iam a hocker who thought when i was tied up they were going to give me oral, but than they use tickle torture on me please go get them. I bet they she would spend alot of time on this one.
It is the real deal.:wavingguy

No, I can't because it can only be seen when you are a member of the site. But Adam was not the only one who saw it, so.....

I know the clip, and there are clearly signs and safewords going on between the model and the ler that tell him when to stop and move around. Plus, the model really is a great actor, but the person who gives commands and doesn't show up on camera really isn't. She sounds totally emotionless, I doubt she would sound like this if it was real.

Plus: they are in a freaking hotel (or claim to be!)! The model is screaming! Do you really think they would have risked that? Someone could have come in!

And those nuts who claim that if it was real, the producer would get arrested for rape....wtf? She clearly agreed to get restrained..and he did not touch her private parts, and you guys call it rape? That's pretty sick on your behalf.

It's not rape, it's coercion. It is possible to do stuff to people that they don't want without it being rape and it's still illegal.

Why can't the following scenario be true: hooker is ordered, and told to be part of a bondage video, paid, say 500$. She agrees, they tie her, and tickle the crap out of her, with or without permission. After the shoot, they give her 1000$ to shut her up and have her sign the release forms. Is that too far fetched?

Yes, because you can't be 100% sure that she will agree to it! She could as well have ran right to the reception and called the police!

you still dont get it, In L.A. the police would not care if a hocker was will to be tied up, and then tickled, they would tell her to be more carefull and than tell her getting paid to be a hocker, she could go to jail.sorry honey it is the real deal.:headbang:

Yeah, and you think a hooker would let herself be videotaped if it is illegal to be a hooker? Sorry, sweetheart, it's a set-up, but I don't want to ruin your fantasy. I know you want to believe! 🙂

Oh my God. Okay. One way to finally solve this stupid argument: CALL THE COPS ON THE PRODUCERS.

Call 'em. Document what happens. See if it makes the news because if it was real then it would be on the news. Somewhere. SOMEBODY. Would go to prison. Correct?

So call the fucking cops already I seriously can't believe this isn't over with.

I can't handle THIS much sheer stupidity.

Oh my God. Okay. One way to finally solve this stupid argument: CALL THE COPS ON THE PRODUCERS.

Call 'em. Document what happens. See if it makes the news because if it was real then it would be on the news. Somewhere. SOMEBODY. Would go to prison. Correct?

So call the fucking cops already I seriously can't believe this isn't over with.

I can't handle THIS much sheer stupidity.

The "story" behind it is that they non consensually tickled then later bribed her into signing the release after the fact, ergo they couldn't do anything anyway, since she (eventually) contractually agreed.

That's the selling point, at least.

The "story" behind it is that they non consensually tickled then later bribed her into signing the release after the fact, ergo they couldn't do anything anyway, since she (eventually) contractually agreed.

That's the selling point, at least.

That works for me! :clap:

I think there is a lot of truth in what you are saying. I would love to see some post this clip they say of her in another video, but the truth be known there is not one.:juggle:

Adam, you claim to have seen some audition tapes of her... post it, or even a still image.

I'd love to, but like it has been stated numerous times, you have to be a paying member of the site to see the audition clips (she only had one as far as I can recall). I haven't been a paying member in about 5 years or so and have no desire to be one again. Given the age of the video, there's no guarantee that it's even in the archives anymore. Could be, but I could care less either way.

Whatever the case may be, I really don't have anything to prove. Just stating what I saw, and you can form your own opinions regarding whether or not you want to believe it. If you don't, to each your own.

As for the video itself, I have always said that it was nonconsensual in one aspect. The girl really was getting freaked out by the length of time she was forced to endure the tickling. That much is certain. But she was not some random prostitute as she was billed to be.

Last edited:
Just to make something clear, PV didn't actually film this "non-con" video. I remember when it first came out. The original producers no longer exist and PV bought the rights to the videos to sell them.

Now think about it, if PV bought the rights, do you really think they would purchase something that is truly "non-consentual"?

My bad, actually the tickle slaves videos are what they bought, not the non con...

But really, I highly doubt someone would market a truly non consentual video to the open public. No one would market a true rape video, even if they force the woman to sign a "release" to spare killing her. If you think about it, the creative genius who made the video is getting exactly what he/she wanted. Talk about the video. They want people to think "is it real or not?" That creates buzz, and can increase sales. Pretty good marketing ploy don't you think?

If you don't believe that strategy, look how long this thread has gotten debating whether it's real or not....

You don't even know the clip Adam is talking about, or have you been a paying member of the site?

I've got the audition clip but it is on a computer CD that I have in storage. I think I was the first person who posted about this audition clip, a year ago or more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back