• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now let's talk about the girls and the story!

Okay, I would love to do a goth club scenario. I was considering adding a really dark goth to the mix, maybe only available after you successfully tickle the punk girl. I actually had a cool idea for the goth girl, as being the hardest one to get to tickle in the game and almost like a secret ending thing if you can achieve it. The tactic would be a hit and run move where you have to go to her and several points through out the game between succeeding with each girl and go through a barrage of snide comments and viscious turn-downs. Conversation with her would be very difficult and you have to choose what you say VERY carefully because one wrong move and her approval of you drops through the floor. I thought it would be funny if the key was meeting up with the punk girl in a specific place later in the game and learning that the goth girl's secret passion is....I dunno.....playing D&D....show tunes....or fluffy pink stuffed animals...something really funny and totally unexpected. I'll be using the rough sketch I did in my first post as a basis and expand on it a bit. Get her preportions right and more anime-like. The bio and head shots will follow very shortly.

As for the actual scenario I could do the background art for a goth club and create all kinds a freaky-freakies you can interact with... 😀 Initially you would probably meet her in the school but she'll show absolutely no interest in even talking, you'll only be able to really converse with her at the club.

If permited I thought of 2 other social reject characters that might be interesting. A skater girl you meet at an outdoor skate park (think Avril Lavigne) and either a hippy rocker or metal head guitar girl. And the sketch I did of "the bookworm" I thought could easily become a teacher. Maybe a crazy science teacher with a special "lab" in the basement of the school....LOL 😀 She'd normally wear a white lab coat but when you see her down in the lab she rips it off revealing the dominatrix outfit underneath! 😀 😀 😀 MWAHAHAHAAHAHA!

And are their any other characters in the game you interact with that you don't pursue? Maybe other students? A best friend?

Last edited:
hahaha how about the local MILF? 😛 There's something I didnt think of before. 😛

Cheshire....welcome 😀

I like the idea of the goth girl, i like the idea of the dark goth scenario, it can be a good variation to the standard situations in the game 🙂

I also like the sk8er meet in the park and the boolworm/genious girl; the problem is: who will make them? 😀😀😀 we are fighting here since november to have a complete set of facial expressions; adding more girls can transform this project in a "neverending story" lol 😀 if you are able to do all the work (facial expressions, and all the rest of the graphic that is needed) in less than 2 months for me is ok! more girl=more fun!

Good idea regarding the secret passion of the gothic girl 🙂 something unexpected! but keep in mind that the basic enviroment is the japanese culture, so we must make all the choices and the situations having in mind the japanese culture; in this case a good knowledge of japanese manga and anime can help a lot ^_^ i hope that darth vegeta will also enter in the project because he seem very competent in japanese culture, anime and games 😀

I must decline the ideas regarding the teacher (we have a strong dominant character: the nurse made by TD...hoping that he'll finish the girl...seem that a lot of people now works for laughing gas zone ^_^); and the idea regarding the goth girl that you meet around the game; because putting an element like this inside the game
can make the game too "open"; in few words....the player has a lot of freedom, and adding another girl that must be searched around can give to the player a sense of "and now what i must do?" ; imagine to play to a game like "grand thieft auto 3" ; you can decide to play the game and finish all the missions, or you can steal a taxy and gain money "working", without taking care of the main game; this game is the same: the player can decide to meet all the girls and try to tickle them (only one at a time, or you face the consequences ^_^ you can be a friend with all the girl in the same moment...but if you pass more time with a girl the other girls will not be so open with you, so don't expect to be a casanova LOL), or he can simply play the game doing what he like, he can go around the various locations, he can go to school and gain points collecting good votes, he can play at home with his console (hehehe^_^ the games are top secret lol), and he can also make some little "works" to gain money to improve his look and his room (i'm not crazy...is true ^_^ imagine that you invite a girl at your home, in your room...and she see that you have a lot of stuff, and imagine that she'll see a simple fouton and a desk ^_^ maybe she can be more "friendly " if you have a lot of stuff).

Another thing that i want to make aware is tahat the game is mainly a "sentimental game" , forget for one moment the tickling ^_^ ; so i'm trying to avoid any kind of "sadomaso", latex and fetishes in general, because i want that the player will be the dominant one during the game (the only exception is the nurse, and is the only character that will dominate the player); and in general i want to have a gentle and romantic enviroment (have you seen the room of "angel", the blonde girl made by Nessie? is adorable with her rabbit shoes 😀) for the girls and the game...if you played to an hentai game maybe you can have a clear idea about what is the kind of game that i'm trying to obtain 😀
The difference between this project and many other (incomplete) projects is that this one has a story, a complex IA and an interactive part where you can tickle a girl (maybe a 3d interactive part...i'm working on it now), so is a game where you can ALSO tickle the girl...but if you want you can simple play without tickle the girl 🙂 after that you tickel a girl you became bored, if you play this game you'll be encoiuraged to find all the games inside it, to see al the actions tat you can perform...and many other things! without mntioning that you can play it as many times as you want without became bored😀

Ok, i wrote too much, but the problem is tha tis the first time that i can talk with you without having problem to reveal too much or to say something that the people outside this forum must not know 😀

I suggest to you to read al the posts inside the forum, so you can have a clear idea about what we discuss in teh past, what we have decided and what is still under discussion 🙂

Thanks to join, i hope to see you often inside here 😀

ROFL!!!!!!
Apologies! MILF stands for
Mom I'd
Like to
F**k

As in a hot mom that the teenagers lust after. 😀 I thought it was a great idea! 😀 😛

LOL 🙂 i understand the MILF, but my Italian nature don't give to me the chance to understand the "metaphoric sense" 😛 sorry about that 😀

Like Stifler's mom from American Pie....LOL. Okay what about a cute "girl next door" type? Someone whos already friends with the main character? Friendly, witty, sarcastic, one of the guys but not what the mainstream would depict as "sexy" until you see her without the glasses and baggy clothes. I was thinking either making her "curvy and cuddly" or more lanky , thin and akward. Something unconventional and not in the mold of the sexual figure. She could have an intro like:

"You've known her since elementary school and have been friends on and off for years. You used to tickle wrestle with her all the time as kids and last you remember she was one up on you. You never looked at her in "that way" but lately something is different about her..."

I'll definitly develop refined designs for the Ditzy Blonde, the Bookwork, Dark Goth and the Skater Chick and submit them along with the Girl Next Door for consideration and see what you guys think and which one(s) you want to use. One thing I thought of though, the Ditzy Blonde might look a bit too much like the innocent shy girl......

And no worries, the type of art required for this is the type of stuff is what I draw on a daily basis and necer scan. Head shots and different poses. I'll be able to keep up with material required...

Last edited:
I like the idea of a "chubby" girl next door type as well. 😀 That and the "bookworm". 😛
Have you ever seen an actual bookworm? They're adorable!

if you need reference for bookworms i have tons of them LOL 😀

Mainly the "next door girl" is a character that is present in all the girls (expecially in Angel); because all of them are simple and "next door style" 😀 the game itself is based on this style 😉

The idea of the bookworm girl is really cute, I just whish I was the one to have it ^_^

About the story, I actually have a few ideas for the tomboy girl, maybe even the whole story arc regarding her, should I send it to you Footamateur (I don't know if it's "safe" to discuss it on the forum)?
I'm still not sure about the name yet, I mean, the story take place in Japan, right? Is still okay to use foreign names?
Bye
--
Ren
P.S. Gettin' close to 10th post here, I can't wait to put up my little avatar!^_^

I've still finished to post in the previous discussion regarding the "story problem", so if someone want to know how i'm organizing the things inside here between the artists and the writers go to read the post!

What do you mean with "tomboy girl" ? is a girl that act like a guy? a brat? in this case we have our little punk girl that fit good in this position 🙂

If someone whant to talk about the stories, please avoid to do it here! i think that almost all of you have my email, so we can discuss via mail, or if wwe can arrange a meeting we can use the yahoo messenger to talk in real time 🙂 but i'm trying to avoid to let the people know more than they should know......each artist must know only the things that regard their girl(s)...to not loose the surprise to play with the finished game 😀

CMON....we are close to finish it!😀 My deadline is established to the first of september, so i hope to finish before so i can test and debug it 🙂

Yes, the story is ambiented n modern japan, solet's try to be as close as possible to the lifestyle and the japanese culture....there's nothing worst than a game with japanese character and occidental culture ^_^ they are japanese, so they must act as japanese 😀

Cmon Ren....you're close to pass the "power of ten" 😀 i'm curious to see the avatar 🙂 mine is too cute huh? ^_^

Last edited:
I am keeping Jaynin as a reference to Japanese culture. He's taking Japanese language classes and is otaku supreme. If anyone has questions regarding culture you should hit him up. 🙂

footamateur said:
if you need reference for bookworms i have tons of them LOL 😀

Mainly the "next door girl" is a character that is present in all the girls (expecially in Angel); because all of them are simple and "next door style" 😀 the game itself is based on this style 😉

I think we're all in agreement that the bookworm is a definite, but what I meant specifically by " the girl next door" is a female character that wouldnt be classified right away as "attractive" like the other girls in the game, the type of girl that was more like a little sister and friend growing up than just a girl. My new mindset image of her is average height, curvy and only slightly heavy set, really short or really long hair, freckles, baggy clothes and some kind of a concealing hat. Basically giving her as many extraneous features to exsentuate the "plainess" of her character. Later during the actual tickle scene the hat and glasses would come off and possibly one layer of clothes showing shes actually very cute if she wants to be...

Last edited:
I also like the idea of a curvy girl added to the cast. Go for it but you're gonna be totally over worked. 😛

Well for now I"m gonna stick with the Bookworm and Girl Next Door exclusively as my contributions. If by any chance I have time I'll try and finish up either the Skater or Goth females and we'll see what happens.....

I'm one of those artists where I'll be working on something and not even realize that over 7-9 hours have passed while I was doing it....productivity is never an issue, especially if I'm working with a deadline...

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
I think we're all in agreement that the bookworm is a definite, but what I meant specifically by " the girl next door" is a female character that wouldnt be classified right away as "attractive" like the other girls in the game, the type of girl that was more like a little sister and friend growing up than just a girl. My new mindset image of her is average height, curvy and only slightly heavy set, really short or really long hair, freckles, baggy clothes and some kind of a concealing hat. Basically giving her as many extraneous features to exsentuate the "plainess" of her character. Later during the actual tickle scene the hat and glasses would come off and possibly one layer of clothes showing shes actually very cute if she wants to be...

For me the idea is ok...but how many girls we'll have here? i'm happy to have a lot of material...but for you is a pain in the *ss LOL 😀

I was more intrigued to have the sk8er and the gothic and the bookworm 😀 but is ok whatever you want ot have inside the game; let's make a final list so all of us will have a clear and precise idea about what will happen here 😀

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Well for now I"m gonna stick with the Bookworm and Girl Next Door exclusively as my contributions. If by any chance I have time I'll try and finish up either the Skater or Goth females and we'll see what happens.....

I'm one of those artists where I'll be working on something and not even realize that over 7-9 hours have passed while I was doing it....productivity is never an issue, especially if I'm working with a deadline...

If you need a deadline....i can give one for the expressions 😀 2 weeks for te complete set of expressions ( for the Input mode) for those 2 girls 😀 you can see the posts to have the list of them ^_^

Can you do it in 2 weeks or is too much time? 😀

As i said somewhere i want to finish the game for september; this mean that all the graphic (animations, faces, backgrounds, poses) must be ready for the end of july: 4 months are enough to complete all (i hope ^_^); for now i'll use the same graphic for all the girls, then when an artist give to me the complete set i will put it in the game instead of the one that was there for thest purposes; in this way iu can work with freedom, and without stopping because i have no maerial for teh graphic 😀

nessonite said:
I am keeping Jaynin as a reference to Japanese culture. He's taking Japanese language classes and is otaku supreme. If anyone has questions regarding culture you should hit him up. 🙂

You also don't forget that also HDS is a "first class otaku" and also have a good knowledge of the mechanisms of the hentai games and "sim date" games in general 😀

Jaynin also have access to this part of the forum?

Okay then, I'll do a final refined design for the Goth, Skater, Bookworm and Girl Next Door, post them here and let the rest of you guys vote on which ones are more appealing or that you want to use. After that I'll start the head shots, facial expressions, etc. With the way I work, I could finish all the graphics for one character in a day.

4 months you say? Hell in that time I could do full graphics for all 4 girls....😛

LOOL, we had a slow rythm inside here, but if you cna go fast for us is ok! before we finish, before we can test it and correct the mistakes...and before the people (and us) can play with it 😀

Theres something else I just thought of. I'll be honest, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nessie's "punk" girl...but shes really more goth than punk if you want to get technical. I was thinking rather than making another goth girl which might be too much "dark" in the game, I could re-develop the goth sketch I did and make her into a real brit style punk-rocker with the plaid/tartan print pants, ripped T-shirt, spiked out multi colored hair, piercings, bass guitar, etc. (while of course maintaining the image of Japanese pop culture) Her personality would probably be more outwardly aggressive and excitable than my Goth girl idea who would just be a plain' old antisocial bitch....LOL

There are specifics that seperate the two social groups....I always hated that expression "goth-punk" the way they lump them all together. At least when I went to High School they were two very different groups who were as different as day and night....

LOL, you moved it here while i was writing the answer on the other thread lol

To answer F.A. I was talking of the sporty girl, I imagined her somewhat as a tomboy, think of Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 if you know what I'm talking about...
Don't worry about language and cultural problems, I've studied a little of both and I think I wont have problems for the story!
Well, I'm gonna send you a mail with a draft of the story, maybe you'll find some useful element, ok?
--
Ren

ren_reloaded said:
To answer F.A. I was talking of the sporty girl, I imagined her somewhat as a tomboy, think of Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2 if you know what I'm talking about...
Don't worry about language and cultural problems, I've studied a little of both and I think I wont have problems for the story!
Well, I'm gonna send you a mail with a draft of the story, maybe you'll find some useful element, ok?
--
Ren

Yes, is ok 🙂i know ranma 1/2 😀 and of course you know both...but maybe not all th people here are otaku ^_^ i was not talking about you 🙂

I'll wait for your mail; so we can discuss about her 🙂

I will go ahead and make a thread for each girl when I am through catching up with the posts today. There was can collect all graphics for each girl in one place. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back