• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Now let's talk about the girls and the story!

I've saved all the thread on my hard drive, and tomorrow i'll save the (few)things that i didn't saved in the game project folder (it's becoming huge! and i have 3 backup copy of it 😀 safety first! on TT i have the binaries (the .exe files), but if i lost the sources...is a bad thing! )
So you can go on on the cleaning process and reorganization of the forum 🙂 if you need a hand let me know what i must do and i'll find a minute to do it 🙂

As we are used to say in Italy: <<Se si perdon i sorgenti sono cazzi taglienti>> Happily only few people will unerstand this LOL 😀

I moved what I know needs to be kept. 🙂 You will want to make a sticky for the latest version of the program itself and then compile your own explanatory posts that you think are most important. 🙂

Forget what I said about the Punk-Goth thing. While looking through endless reference images for inspiration for a punk rock girl, I realized Nessies girl really is punk....LOL.....or actually a lot of both punk and goth......whatever....what about the Hippy idea? Free love people.....defenitly the type who would embrace tickling....LOL

lol😀 we was talking about contemporary japan and japan culture and you want to put a hippy ? 😀 maybe this hippy can came from europe or usa 😀 this can be a solution 🙂

Dude....DUDE...I got it.....I'll just do the "American Foreign Exchange Student" who embodies all the stereotypical qualities of the U.S.....I'm picturing a bleach blonde, dark tan, big lips, big...er...you get the idea....and a tight baby T bearing the stars and stripes, daisy dukes, strappy sandals and a cowboy hat....a country girl....😀

The guitar would fit her better as well, she can be the musician girl in the game, striving to become a country singer or something.

ROFL!!! I really like the foreign exchange student idea!! Glad to see Im not the only person who prefaces an idea with Dude! DUDE!!!
I'd do her (I'd WHAT?) with dark hair and a total hippie character but thats just me. 😛

Actually yeah that does sound cool....give her maybe the flowing cranberry red hair and long patchwork flowerchild dress. She could still be a musician too, just more inclined to the 60s/70s scene....

I could do kind of a crossbreed too....a country hippy....they go together a lot better than you might think......in fact I'm currently in love with one....LOL 😉 Her whole character can be a walking parody of everything american...

Plus I also thought of a good way to round out my contributions. I'll combine the Skater Girl and Girl Next Door ideas together. She'll still be curvy and cuddly, but with a definite tomboyish ruff-housing style to her and the skater image will go well with her...

So it'll be the Skater Girl Next Door, the Bookworm and the "All American Girl" as my 3. Better get to work!! :wooha:

Last edited:
Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Dude....DUDE...I got it.....I'll just do the "American Foreign Exchange Student" who embodies all the stereotypical qualities of the U.S.....I'm picturing a bleach blonde, dark tan, big lips, big...er...you get the idea....and a tight baby T bearing the stars and stripes, daisy dukes, strappy sandals and a cowboy hat....a country girl....😀

The guitar would fit her better as well, she can be the musician girl in the game, striving to become a country singer or something.

Approved 🙂 is a good idea to have an element that make a contrast with the other "close minded and shy" girls inside the game 😀

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Actually yeah that does sound cool....give her maybe the flowing cranberry red hair and long patchwork flowerchild dress. She could still be a musician too, just more inclined to the 60s/70s scene....

I could do kind of a crossbreed too....a country hippy....they go together a lot better than you might think......in fact I'm currently in love with one....LOL 😉 Her whole character can be a walking parody of everything american...

Plus I also thought of a good way to round out my contributions. I'll combine the Skater Girl and Girl Next Door ideas together. She'll still be curvy and cuddly, but with a definite tomboyish ruff-housing style to her and the skater image will go well with her...

So it'll be the Skater Girl Next Door, the Bookworm and the "All American Girl" as my 3. Better get to work!! :wooha:

OOOOK 🙂 finally we reach the end of the character-creation process 😀 i hope to see soon some works 😀
If you want to eliminate a characther i'll understand, don't worry 😀 this i a bunch of work. if you have problems tell em and i'll modify all the rest according to the number of girls that you'll prepare 😀

Good work! 😀

Initial rough sketch for the girl next door showing her proportions. I didnt want to make her too heavy, just curvy enough. I personally always loved that over the thin girls. A little round belly, perfect for belly tickling...LOL. Of course it will be refined if approved.....and I bequeathed the little pigtails unto her from the american girl.....It conjurs up images of that girl you were friends with as kids....

Attachments

• GirlNextDoorSketch.jpg
    GirlNextDoorSketch.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Ehem 😀 she is cute but very far from the proportion of a japanese style 😛 and more far from the proportion of a "sk8er next door girl" 😀

The other girl is ok because se is a foreign student....but this is veeery occidental 😀 and i'm trying to take all toghether using the same style (the style of the artist is something that i like, but all the artist must use the japanese anime styke as reference...or all the game will be like a book where the marvel characters meet the japanese character of evangelion, street fighter, and more LOL)

Honestly she is not the idea that i had in mind.....what about the bookworm instead of this one? 🙂

So obesity is unknown to the Japanese??? Funny part is this one would have looked REALLY japanese; Black hair, brown eyes, etc. And for your information, I happen to know at least 2 girls who are largely built and can shred with the best of the them, its because of their of overall small stature, like she was gonna be. Okay, cool. I'll go with the Bookworm.

Thing is....I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this hairstyle!! LOL 😛

I'm actually gonna play around with the other hairstyle I used for the first version of the bookworm and see which looks better. I like crossbreeding social groups.....maybe she could also be like a comic book/video game/anime geek too....possibly the other side of her personality you see after you get to know her. (She'll whoop you're ass in most any fighting game...LOL)

Last edited:
A good idea, CC! The bit about making her an anime/video game geek. We could decorate her bedroom with anime figurines, mangas, and video games. 😀 😀

I never told that the japanese don't kknow obesity LOL! but we are talking about "japanese style", as i said many times 🙂 if you find a game or a hentai movie where you see big girls let me know 😀 usually the standard are the skinny girls with big eyes(or with the "longed eye" if the character is a dominant); that's why i didn't like the character 🙂 she look like a character for an ocidental cartoon 😀

I've noticed thyat your style look like the one of the artist that did "Regie" (i have no idea who is and what is the exact name 😀 i don't know if is a american artist or a european one 😛), i like it but is very "occidental" and not so "manga style " 😀

I hope that you can make a girl with your style but with the "classic manga style" 🙂

Regarding the bookworm: remember that she will be as you want , and her style in the drawing will be her "ID" of her personality (of course her hidden side is unknow, so we can modify the cahracter during the game to follow the stories and the situations) 😀

Good work 😀

A few things.....I read in the thread for this over in the Tickling Art section that the girls are gonna be between 18-22 except for the Nurse. So why exactly do all the "students" wear uniforms meant for primary school? (grades 1-12)

I would check with someone about this first but I'm pretty sure they stop wearing them when they get to college.....or is it Japanese students stay in primary school longer than I realized?

And as for the full-bodied Skater Girl, I was going more for catering to a specific taste the player might have, not what was acceptable by the "anime standard" of super skinny girls.....(WRRRREEEETCH!!!) LOL

And who's this guy who did "Regie"?

Last edited:
well, you did a good question regarding the age and the uniforms.....😛
The main problem is that the uniforms are used until they will reach 16 (the end of the school in jap, i don't know the corrispondent name in US or UK school), as you can see in many anime and manga, the problem is that we can't use those age because they're too young for a game, so to not have problems we can assume that they are from 18 to 22 (is a little trick that almost all the hentai games producers did to use the uniforms in a adult game without having problem).

How you want to do the girl is not a problem, is important only that she will be similar to the graphic standards that we established in the early days of the project; i don't like to change all whan we are about to finish 😀 LOL

Regarding "Regie": iàll look around to see if i can find some images and the name of the artist 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back