• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oh my God!! not there!!!!!

Kis rarely ever tickles and tells! I believe in the concept of finding joy in the journey! Let's just say it won't take much exploration to find some good spots, but I'll never divulge the "killer!" You're just going to have to find that out yourself.

Oh, and Dan-us fat-bottomed chicks gotta' stick together so look out! :yowzer: :yowzer:

kis123 said:
Kis rarely ever tickles and tells! I believe in the concept of finding joy in the journey! Let's just say it won't take much exploration to find some good spots, but I'll never divulge the "killer!" You're just going to have to find that out yourself.

Oh, and Dan-us fat-bottomed chicks gotta' stick together so look out! :yowzer: :yowzer:
Plenty of Danimal to go around, but Mimi's been talkin' smack for WAY too long to have our cage-match interrupted. Although I imagine you'll be hard-pressed to not want to jump to her rescue, once I've got her begging for mercy! :tickle:

You can come and help her after I've put her down and tortured her for a while, and learn some ticklish lessons yourself! All the guys in here know you girls can't tickle to save your lives ennyhoo! :twohugs:

kis123 said:

Sounds like fun to me, kissypoo. Of course, if you make me explore for your special spots-- I won't call them "killers"-- when I find them-- and I will-- well, let's just say you'll tell me lots of things before I release you. 🙂

TickledToDeath said:
Hmmmmm, perhaps someone should tell everyone FOR you 😛

RATS, FOILED AGAIN! There are too many of you out there who know things. But I know things about you too, TTD, and am more than willing to be as ruthless as shygirl wants me to be. :firedevil

Snail Shell said:
Someone better bring some peanut butter to next year's NEST, 'cuz LK's toast. (yeah, I actually said that...)

Snail Shell

Actually I've made a resolve NOT to cave again. You're not gonna hear "Uncle Jamie" comin out of my mouth again. ((stamps foot))

Oh i know that little secret.....lol

lk70 said:
Of course I do but you think I'm gonna post it here for all to see? Piffle.

I wish i could tell but im waiting on a delivery from this pretty lady......hmmmmmmm, i just got a clever idea. :firedevil

lk70 said:
Actually I've made a resolve NOT to cave again. You're not gonna hear "Uncle Jamie" comin out of my mouth again. ((stamps foot))

You say that like Jamie's the only one with some horrid ticklish nastiness up his sleeve. :evilha:

Snail Shell

focus said:
I wish i could tell but im waiting on a delivery from this pretty lady......hmmmmmmm, i just got a clever idea. :firedevil

I'm halfway done with them- if you behave yourself I'll be done soon and then they're all yours!

Snail Shell said:
You say that like Jamie's the only one with some horrid ticklish nastiness up his sleeve. :evilha:

Snail Shell

Phooey.

AffectionateDan said:
Plenty of Danimal to go around, but Mimi's been talkin' smack for WAY too long to have our cage-match interrupted. Although I imagine you'll be hard-pressed to not want to jump to her rescue, once I've got her begging for mercy! :tickle:

You can come and help her after I've put her down and tortured her for a while, and learn some ticklish lessons yourself! All the guys in here know you girls can't tickle to save your lives ennyhoo! :twohugs:

Sounds like more surface area to tickle from here-now that's my idea of Christmas in July! :jester: And baby, kis has SKILLS and lots of tricks in the toybox to keep you busy for awhile! :woot:

50greg said:
Sounds like fun to me, kissypoo. Of course, if you make me explore for your special spots-- I won't call them "killers"-- when I find them-- and I will-- well, let's just say you'll tell me lots of things before I release you. 🙂

I already know your weakness and one day I will exploit it....over and over again!! :devil:

I have 2 that I know off

My kneas and my nut-sack. I'm telling you this so you'll know not to tickle me there, and I know the upstanding you women here will respect that request.

Slaver, lol you are funny. Yes I'm sure the upstanding female lers of this forum would NEVER tickle you in a place that would drive you insane, MUAH.

As for me, certain unmentionable places that only a few certain men are aware of and also my neck *shivers* kills me every time, actually ears would fall within that too as I recently found out.

Sandee

Yeah I know

'specialy Mimi and/or Steph, becasue they are so understanding thoughtful and sweet.

yes I do ,every single time someone is inches away or touches lightly with feather or fingertip,I'm not telling where:blaugh: :blaugh:

lk70 said:
I'm halfway done with them- if you behave yourself I'll be done soon and then they're all yours!

very well then, i will focus on the anticipation

50greg said:
Promises. Promises. 🙂

Oh I see you brought your jokes with you today! Well, let's just see how you like it when the laughter is forced out of you! :devil2: Oh the possibilities! 😛oke3:

lk70 said:
Of course I do but you think I'm gonna post it here for all to see? Piffle.

I look forward to meeting you someday in person and find that spot or spots and drive you crazy :wavingguy 😀

focus said:
very well then, i will focus on the anticipation

Hence the name "focus??" :jester: :jester:

I know that was a really bad pun, but I could resist no longer!! :woot: 😀 :couch:

Well, being that only one person in this forum has ever exploited my weak spots, the secret is safe.

note to that one person: I can happily say that is no longer a problem, because being in my astral zone, your tickle powers can no longer affect me 😛 neener neener

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back