• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

oh my God!! not there!!!!!

Oh yes, I know that place, but there's others…

The place that you describe on your foot is what we affectionately call my "spot." All bets are off when you go there; I lose complete control. However, there is another. My armpits are very deep - they feel like they go right to the core of me. When I get tickled there, I not only lose control, one day I think I might lose consiousness!
TOZ

spotmanc said:
The place that you describe on your foot is what we affectionately call my "spot." All bets are off when you go there; I lose complete control. However, there is another. My armpits are very deep - they feel like they go right to the core of me. When I get tickled there, I not only lose control, one day I think I might lose consiousness!
TOZ

I love tickling those deep hollows of armpits :couch: :blaugh:

tickleshotel said:
I look forward to meeting you someday in person and find that spot or spots and drive you crazy :wavingguy 😀

Perfect! Another member of the chorus....remember, I get even!

lk70 said:
Of course I do but you think I'm gonna post it here for all to see? Piffle.
Hah. When you're safe on the other side of the continent it's easy to put up a challenge like that.

Now me, I like introducing people to spots they didn't know they had.

Redmage said:
Hah. When you're safe on the other side of the continent it's easy to put up a challenge like that.

Personally, I talk my best "smack" safely secure on the other side of the continent! Is there any other way to do it?? :tickle:

kis123 said:
Personally, I talk my best "smack" safely secure on the other side of the continent! Is there any other way to do it?? :tickle:
Its a good thing we have planes, to get to lees that talk the classic "smack" talk.....lol

focus said:
Its a good thing we have planes, to get to lees that talk the classic "smack" talk.....lol

That's the beauty of anonymity-you'll only know where I am if I tell you. And I ain't tellin' ya! :tickle: And I'm a ler who occasionally switches for the right person! I haven't ler'd for awhile....where did you say you lived??? 😛

Ya know what Kis...

...we may not get along much, but I'd still be happy to explore ya for that one super hot spot that get you squealin' and realin'

always on the run

kis123 said:
That's the beauty of anonymity-you'll only know where I am if I tell you. And I ain't tellin' ya! :tickle: And I'm a ler who occasionally switches for the right person! I haven't ler'd for awhile....where did you say you lived??? 😛
ummmmmmm, cough! :shock: ....Im homless with a wireless laptop....lol :jester: but you can always find me somewhere in the united states hun. :2poke:

kis123 said:
Sure! The brave way is to do it after you're tied up. 😉

Redmage said:

Ah the great and wise Mage. I fly A LOT and I fly into your neck of the woods a lot too so just you be careful what you bluster on about.

Redmage said:
Sure! The brave way is to do it after you're tied up. 😉

I'm not known for my bravery my dear........... :rotate:

Just Ask TicklishGrl4Lfe . . .

. . . she attacks that spot every time she cyber tickles me.

well, consider me a choir singer....

lk70 said:
Perfect! Another member of the chorus....remember, I get even!

by the time I would be finished with you, you would be in no condition to retalliate.....NEENER
natural tickler said:
Well, being that only one person in this forum has ever exploited my weak spots, the secret is safe.

note to that one person: I can happily say that is no longer a problem, because being in my astral zone, your tickle powers can no longer affect me 😛 neener neener

yeah, what he said

Last edited by a moderator:
natural tickler said:
by the time I would be finished with you, you would be in no condition to retalliate.....NEENER

Others have thought the same thing, only to be taken by surprise by my second wind once I got going.

lk70 said:
Others have thought the same thing, only to be taken by surprise by my second wind once I got going.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks LK! I've been needing a good laugh for a while!

Snail Shell

lk70 said:
natural tickler said:
we shall see. Brave words. I have heard that before
Yeah, she talks the talk, doesn't she? But that second wind will be spent panting "Uncle!" 🙄 :blaugh:

Snail Shell said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks LK! I've been needing a good laugh for a while!

Snail Shell

Next time, I leave you hanging on the wall.

naturaltickler said:
we shall see. Brave words. I have heard that before

Is that a gauntlet I see on the floor?

AffectionateDan said:
Yeah, she talks the talk, doesn't she? But that second wind will be spent panting "Uncle!"

Don't be ridiculous- he's just talking about himself! One guy! One ler! That's nothin'.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back