• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohhhh what te hell

I see 🙂 xD

Do you have any other favorite musical? :woot:

I love Oklahoma and Phantom of the Opera. Hard to pick just one I have like 20 favorites! 😀

Tom, do you like muscle cars? If so, what are some of your favorites?

OK! I have to say this and some may think it is false because I am so evil, but I am not a muscle car person. I can not tell one car from the next. Cars have never been my thing!

Is everything OK? Do I need to help you kick someones ass brother?

well therer is some one in texas that needs his but kicked but that aint the prob right now its prob something stupid tho im anxiety gets the best of me thanks tho always nice to know someone does care

well therer is some one in texas that needs his but kicked but that aint the prob right now its prob something stupid tho im anxiety gets the best of me thanks tho always nice to know someone does care

I can understand anxiety brother. Hope things get better. Of course i care. Care about all my TMF peeps!

LOL naw man, it's all good... I think the sig pic threw me off :jester:

LOL! I can see how that might happen.

I love Oklahoma and Phantom of the Opera. Hard to pick just one I have like 20 favorites! 😀

I see. 😉
We should definately watch a musical if we ever meet! :woot: 😀

Have you ever seen Annie btw? 🙂

I see. 😉
We should definately watch a musical if we ever meet! :woot: 😀

Have you ever seen Annie btw? 🙂

I have seen the Movie version and I have seen it live. I love the music from Annie.:wub: I would love to see a musical with you! I enjoy the theater a lot.

I have seen the Movie version and I have seen it live. I love the music from Annie.:wub: I would love to see a musical with you! I enjoy the theater a lot.

Cool! 😀 I've only seen the movie version, but I love it! 😀 And the music as well! 🙂

Do you know you're both awesome AND have a great taste in musicals? 😉 😀

What's on the docket for today? 😀

I worked. Tomorrow Iwork as well! I will be home in time however to watch Dallas lose to the Redskins though! 😀 What did you do today my man?

Cool! 😀 I've only seen the movie version, but I love it! 😀 And the music as well! 🙂

Do you know you're both awesome AND have a great taste in musicals? 😉 😀

Why thank You sweetie! :twohugs: I am glad you approve. I am a big fan of the theater. I will be trying out for a play next moth. The first one in almost 16 years.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back