• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohhhh what te hell

Well I do like ham (nick the cheese unless it's melted)....but that's not my favorite...would you care to try again or should I just go ahead and tell you?

You ,ay want to tell me! There are so many different sammiches out there it could take a while.

Would it really hurt to guess it on your own since it would only add to your (and my) post count? 😀

*sigh* OK! Turkey sammich!!!

Nope! Since you're obviously not wanting to continue playing this guessing game....it's tuna on white bread with melted american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles topped with southwestern chapolte sauce! 😀 It would've been imposssible for anyone who don't know me on such a personal level to guess that 😀

What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Nope! Since you're obviously not wanting to continue playing this guessing game....it's tuna on white bread with melted american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles topped with southwestern chapolte sauce! 😀 It would've been imposssible for anyone who don't know me on such a personal level to guess that 😀

What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Bless you! That sounds good by the way!!

I am simple when it come to pizza. I am not a loads of toppings kind of guy. I like Mushrooms, pepperoni and smoked sausage. I also like sundried tomatoes, spinach and mushroom.

Burger King....

While we're talking about fast food, what is your favorite item off the value meal at Taco Bell?

I have not been to a Taco Bell or a Burger King in ages! I could not tell you what is on their value menu.

Ever seen the movie "Friday" starring Ice Cube and Chris Tucker? If not, your chance to watch (if you have Encore) is coming up in 32 mins 😀

Ever seen the movie "Friday" starring Ice Cube and Chris Tucker? If not, your chance to watch (if you have Encore) is coming up in 32 mins 😀

I have not seen it. I have Encore so I might record it. I will go check right now.

It was a great experience. Many autographs and I got to call a Match with good ol' JR.

That's awesome! Too bad he doesnt' broadcast anymore since his cerebral palsy's getting worse...

Have you got your video recorder set on Encore for "Friday"? 😀

You are gonna laugh your ass off at some of the scenes from the movie :laughhard:

Let me know what you think of it after you see it, kay?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back