• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

post pics of your feet here

Lol, thank God. It is indeed hard to get tone of voice across when typing. Next time I'm being sarcastic or joking, I should write *insert sarcasm here* or something.

Anyways, it's good to know you're joking. That's a load off my mind.

Random_noob86 said:
The key word in that is all.^^ True, some foot fetishists here can be a bit creepy, but if we're civilized enough, I'll bet she won't mind.I'm a foot fetishist, and trust me, TG wouldn't hate me for something like that, I believe. If anything, she'd hate me for the other million things that's wrong with me. :laughing:

Yeah, spoken to TG quite a bit in the last week, I like girls feet but if you don't go at her with millions of questions and just talk like a normal human being with other interests she's happy to chat. I've found her to be an extremely intelligent conversationalist. :happy:

Last edited:
No it's my foot 😀 Of course it's a ferret...Guatamelan Canal Rat, I always confuse them

Well I won't be telling her that, might hurt her delicate feelings while she's chewing on my foot.

Well, here are two pics of my feet. I try to take care of them as best I can. I have gotten a lot of compliments from some of my female friends; they say I have nice, clean feet.

Attachments

• Feet 1.jpg
    Feet 1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Feet 2.jpg
    Feet 2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 22
Ok...normaly I don't do this but here ya go...maybe the ladies will like.
D

Attachments

• m08130201.jpg
    m08130201.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 29
  • m08130202.jpg
    m08130202.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 15
  • m08130205.jpg
    m08130205.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 16
  • m08130207.jpg
    m08130207.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 13
  • m08130209.jpg
    m08130209.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 29
flightless_me said:
best i can do till webcam sorry

Kinda an old post but I have to comment on how very nice looking you are 🙂 Would love to see pics of you totaly barefoot! Now you've brought out the major perv in me :tounge:

obdub...i think your feet are some of the nices soles i've ever seen. would love to see you post a shot of them completely bare.

I could have sworn I just posted in a thread identical to this one...but I guess I didn't. Here's a quick pic I took with my webcam. Enjoy...

Last edited:
obdub said:
aww! I've been thinking about it :happy:
You should definitely go for it. You've got some really nice feet, and it would be a crime not to show them off 🙂

These are my feet, enjoy and comment!

So, what do you think about my soles?

Attachments

• Picture 0031.jpg
    Picture 0031.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 36
Nice feet, obdub. It looks like your cat is a tickler too!

Lucky cats... never have to leave bed and still get to tickle obdub! What a life!

*Seconds the drooling* Wow, your feet are gorgeous, obdub. And yes, it does sound like you'd have a fun time with your cats. Too bad they're not lers, I'm sure I could change that, had I been in their shoes...er..paws. But yes, you have realy nice feet.^_^

Oh and I <3 your new sig pic. That's a nice pic of yourself.

mmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooooooooobdub my my my!!!

oooooooooooooooooooh obdub your's is the sweetest feet of them all and your like the nicest person ever [love how keep posting] with the cutest face!!! are you for real or am i dreaming my sweetest dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍 😍 😍 :laughing: 😍 :super_hap :exclamati

Well... Here you go. Bad quality, but my webcam is crap!
Greetz,
TNO

Attachments

• T2_0001.jpg
    T2_0001.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 41
  • T2_0002.jpg
    T2_0002.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 25
  • T3_0001.jpg
    T3_0001.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 30
  • T3_0002.jpg
    T3_0002.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 37
I'm a couple of days late and this is off topic but wow! Someone else in Minnesota! Nice to see that.

Obdub, Thank you. Your feet are hot! (as I'm sure you know). I posted my feet in here a while back; not much, but what the hell. I like your toe ring and pink toenails; very sexy. I would love to tickle them someday....

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back