• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R U honest about your fetish?

f_tickle_m_feet said:
For me, it's been much easier to tell guy friends and bf's that I enjoy tickling than it has been telling female friends.

Hiya everyone! :bunny:
now this brings up an interesting question,,, how close does someone have to be before you reveal your secret?? :cool2:

Personally i prefer it to be a reasonably close friend - though often i find it's reasonably close friends who reveal to others for me - and i confess sometimes that's fun but other times its,,, well kind of embarrassing, you know?😱😱

How does everyone else feel? :santasmil

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

Everybody reveals a secret eventually

chickles_:) said:
Hiya everyone! :bunny:
now this brings up an interesting question,,, how close does someone have to be before you reveal your secret?? :cool2:

Personally i prefer it to be a reasonably close friend - though often i find it's reasonably close friends who reveal to others for me - and i confess sometimes that's fun but other times its,,, well kind of embarrassing, you know?😱😱

How does everyone else feel? :santasmil

Many blessings,
& tickling & foot fetishes I would guess are some of the least harmless

Since the idea of even speaking to an attractive woman makes me fell sick if I had a girlfriend I don't know if I could tell her the truth about anything.

I'm technically still in the "tickle closet" so to say.

Aside from posting here, I never mention it to anyone else; I have tickled a few old flames but they always thought it was just goofy fun (they don't know me very well do they 😀)

As of right now, if someone were to actually bring the subject up to me, I would hold no qualms about telling them I have a tickling fetish. But to reiterate, I would never bring it p myself.

ChosenofMystra said:
I'm technically still in the "tickle closet" so to say.

Aside from posting here, I never mention it to anyone else; I have tickled a few old flames but they always thought it was just goofy fun (they don't know me very well do they 😀)

As of right now, if someone were to actually bring the subject up to me, I would hold no qualms about telling them I have a tickling fetish. But to reiterate, I would never bring it p myself.

It's exactly the same thing with me .
However , the reason I never told anyone about my fetish is not shyness or whatever .
I simply never got close to a girl which I could clearly see that she would be okay with it .

tricham said:
& tickling & foot fetishes I would guess are some of the least harmless

Hiya Tricham,,, :bunny:
Uhm, sorry but did you really mean what you said or is it that you wanted to describe tickle and foot fetishes as almost totally harmless ??
--not wanting to split hairs or anything i just wanted to make sure i and others knew what you really meant. :upsidedow:

Many blessings,

This sucks, but....

....being high in the public eye here in my town, I've got to keep my tickling "thang" under wraps. This is a pretty conservative area, and anything 'unusual' freaks people out. Sometimes it sucks having a high profile in your town :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:

The Sean Man said:
....being high in the public eye here in my town, I've got to keep my tickling "thang" under wraps. This is a pretty conservative area, and anything 'unusual' freaks people out. Sometimes it sucks having a high profile in your town :Grrr: :Grrr: :Grrr:

HIya :scared:
yeah, Sean. Wow, i can imagine that would a bit of a -ticklish- situation,,,:blush: :blush:
i guess it's true what they say that there are some things better left unsaid?? 😱
Many blessings, and may your closet be soundproofed as well as out of sight as long as it needs to be. 😉
chickles:redheart:

f_tickle_m_feet said:
For me, it's been much easier to tell guy friends and bf's that I enjoy tickling than it has been telling female friends.

yeh same here too but am so glad i came to tmf as i met my ler and lover too lol but yeh i do find it easier to tell male friends about my fetish than female....not quite sure why.....

Sorry it took me so long to respond

Hiya Tricham,,, :bunny:
Uhm, sorry but did you really mean what you said or is it that you wanted to describe tickle and foot fetishes as almost totally harmless ??
--not wanting to split hairs or anything i just wanted to make sure i and others knew what you really meant. :upsidedow:

Many blessings,
I mean that of all fetishes like being stomped on or being whipped etc... tickling is the most harmless & painless

tricham said:
I mean that of all fetishes like being stomped on or being whipped etc... tickling is the most harmless & painless

Hiya!:bunny:
Hmm, an interesting theory,,, *taps forefinger to lips thoughtully* I definitely think it needs testing - for which i'd be most happy to volunteer myself -for strictly scientific purposes of course... 😛 :blaugh:

Many blessings,
Chickles :redheart:

I'm open with my girlfriend about my fetish, and my sister inadvertantly learned about it when my girlfriend blurted it out to her. I've come to find that what people say is true: it really isn't a big deal to anyone but you. I do keep it to myself as far as other people are concerned, but that's only because I don't see the point in telling anyone else. An individual's sexual perference is his/her business.
I would also like to add that being open about your fetish to those you are intimate with can be immensely rewarding; I am fortunate enough to be dating someone who not only refrains from being judgemental about my fetish, but also allows me to indulge it. As far as I'm concerned, she's one in a million. But even if the polar opposite had happened, and she had turned out to be someone who was repulsed by my fixation-well, that also would have been rewarding in its own way, because I would have learned that we would never be completely sexually compatible, and that staying with her would ultimately be deterimental to my own personal happiness.

Yes, your country needs you

Hiya!:bunny:
Hmm, an interesting theory,,, *taps forefinger to lips thoughtully* I definitely think it needs testing - for which i'd be most happy to volunteer myself -for strictly scientific purposes of course... 😛 :blaugh:

Many blessings,
Chickles :redheart:
When & where? :blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back