• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Reader-led comic; At Home with the McFeelys: A Fox Sisters Special

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
Here it is, the sexy side project that you can be part of.

Followers of my Fox Sisters will be familiar with Babs and her tremendous bosom, but less so with the McFeelys; Constance and her dimwit of a daughter, Doris. They will appear in the origin story, so the introduction here is only slim.

As this is not an official part of the story arc, it has to take a back seat to Fish Tales, but that will give plenty of time for your ideas to be submitted to the thread. The best ones will go into the story.

Once Fish Tales is completed, pages will be less intermittent (I hope).

Here are the first three pages to start the ball rolling.

Wow. Ok first of all I just want to say Naut, the art in this is positively top knotch. You just keep getting better and better.

As for suggestions I'm gonna go with Babs enjoying this, with mcfeely right now just focussing a lot on her boobs, maybe toying with the nipples til they become erect. Maybe she's waiting on that part, really wanting the nipples erect so that Babs will be really aroused for what comes next.

You may end up getting more than you asked for with this project, good buddy.

You want feedback - I think you may get a gaggle of fans clamouring for you to fulfill their tickle fantasies with the buxom babe known as Babs.

First I have to say that the art really is terrific. But (imho) what always steals the show is your inherent humor and knack for eroticism. I love the undressing. I love how Babs is helpless and all tied up in this adventure. It's the closest Babs has gotten to the sort of treatment I would LOVE to see her receive.

The last panel of page 2 is particularly steamy.

As far as what I would like to see happen next? Well, you asked. So I'll be honest. I feel like the Fox sisters are always such a delightful tease. Although often tickled silly, the tickling never pins them down too long or really drives them too far. So now that Babs is in this rather compromising situation...I would love to see her tickled out of her mind.

Specifically: I would love to see McFeely pull out a small feather and perform a "tickle test" on the supple amazon to find out where all of Babs tickle spots are. She would spend her time feeling her way around the voluptuous vixen, sparing nothing in her exploration. And for my two cents, I would have Babs cackling madly in laughter. Not simply giggling of tittering. I would have her losing it - being finally helplessly exposed to such a deliberate teasing titillating tickler.

I would love to see McFeely delighting in the hysterical reactions (and simultaneous arousal) of her buxom captive - and teasing the absolute hell out of her as she studies her most ticklish places.

Once McFeely really knows what drives Babs crazy, and already has her surprisingly wound up...I would love to see her launch an all out tickle attack on the poor girl. Exploiting her most tender places without mercy and talking her through the whole process. Taunting her further toward some sort of ticklish explosion. No reprieve. This time the tickling doesn't stop - and Babs finds out that not only is she insanely ticklish when exposed like this, but her reactions to the tickling are more erotic than she thought they might be.

In the end I would love to see Babs hopelessly succumb to the tickling, erupting in climax at the feathery touch of the sickly torturer. And then McFeely promising her that she's ecstatic at how much Babs likes her tickling. And that she's just getting started with her.

Hey.

You asked.

The truth is I'm sure I'll be thrilled with whatever you choose. I think the single most important element is that YOU enjoy the route you choose for Babs. If you are having fun, then we can probably expect more ticklish hotness to come. I know what I'm dying to see. Just make sure you end up following a path that you are dying to see too. XD

Cheers mate - look forward to talking more about it.

The Deeto

Simply put, Wonderbra! Or is that just wonderful? Anyways great job. Was it a painting class that McFeely met Babs in? Maybe a little painting on the delectable canvas of Barbara's body is in order.

cheers for the rapid responses to this early effort. It did just wade in page two, but I had to give a little more context.

It'll be a while before I draw the next ones, as there are matters in my main project to address, plus I think a few more ideas are needed so I can pick the most enjoyable ones.

BlackMagicjack: Yes, McFeely takes Babs for art class in the origin story and it involves Babs being the model... and a few paintbrushes.

Deet, LOL! I'm glad you picked up on panel 6 of page 2. I fell a little bit in love when that was coloured, and it's one of the sexiest pictures of Babs i've done. I've been trying out that expression to help build anticipation for the past month or so.

I know that the girls aren't tickled for as long as some would like, but I always intend for progressive tickles to carry on for longer and become more sexual. Here we have an opportunity for indulgence; a slow burning experience. There's nowhere for young Barbara to go, she's tied up and her body is at the mercy of the crone's most feverish desire (as well as yours), which is why I put the whistling in (it's odd, but feasible and the kind of thing McFeely would come up with). I intend this to be an exploration of Barbara's sexualisation of tickling, (she has more orgasms through erotic tickling than during penetrative sex) through the form of McFeely, so panel 6 with Barbara's naughty look and breasts heaving before us is enticement for everyone to want to have their way with her, although not every idea will be used; those that make for the most titilating and erotic story will go in. I've heard some wild ideas already, and the net is still cast.

Also, thanks for the remark on my use of humour - that's always a large part of these stories. The McFeelys are just two more of the little ensemble that populate this world.

There will be similar bondage scenarios to this in the Origin story, and more foot-tickling is planned for that.

Last edited:
that was way cool!!!!!!!!! would love to see more of her!!!!! do her ribs stick out? would LOVE to see some rib tickling!!!!! thank you for the post.

Ah! Our golden chance at last to lay fingers on a luscious Fox! To toy with her as we've always dreamed, even if through the avatar of a spongy old crone (hey, I'm willing to switch genders for this kind of opportunity!) Or perhaps we might introduce male participation… as you promise, the possibility is ours! Here's hoping my preference proves the most persuasive!

My first inclination is to involve the animalistic, imbecilic Doris (that'll learn Babs for making the Addams Family wisecrack!) I can picture Big D drooling on the sidelines, barely able to refrain from rotely perusing her mater's rotten lead! Perhaps Mom could invite the bovine lummox in for a little instruction… have her approach from behind, employing those grotesque man-hands to explore Babs' vulnerable torso (up the underarms and down the sides) as she herself fine-tunes her appetite to delicate teasing of the breasts and belly (working ever nearer to the nether regions). Maybe Mrs. M could start to break out tools… something rubbery and coated with lubricant would be ideal! Anyways, those are my initial notions! Will amplify or revise depending on how the decision proceeds! I'm looking forward to plenty of fun participation in this thread!

Sorry Riblover, I've never drawn my girls with much rib or muscle definition. They're curvy wessex wenches. Their breasts are so big that it would be slightly far fetched to make them so skinny. I like a little bit of tummy fat.

LBH, I think Doris will be involved at some point, although her general role has usually been the heavy of the usually atrophied tickler. If Mcfeely is the mother, the only candidate for her dad should be Walter, invulnerable brute from Dark Horse Comic's The Mask She has made clumsy forays towards tickling each of the girls (as will be shown in Pandemonium...). perhaps this is where she gets taught how to handle juicy fruits without mashing them.

Last edited:
Deet, LOL! I'm glad you picked up on panel 6 of page 2. I fell a little bit in love when that was coloured, and it's one of the sexiest pictures of Babs i've done. I've been trying out that expression to help build anticipation for the past month or so.

I know that the girls aren't tickled for as long as some would like, but I always intend for progressive tickles to carry on for longer and become more sexual. Here we have an opportunity for indulgence; a slow burning experience. There's nowhere for young Barbara to go, she's tied up and her body is at the mercy of the crone's most feverish desire (as well as yours), which is why I put the whistling in (it's odd, but feasible and the kind of thing McFeely would come up with). I intend this to be an exploration of Barbara's sexualisation of tickling, (she has more orgasms through erotic tickling than during penetrative sex) through the form of McFeely, so panel 6 with Barbara's naughty look and breasts heaving before us is enticement for everyone to want to have their way with her, although not every idea will be used; those that make for the most titilating and erotic story will go in. I've heard some wild ideas already, and the net is still cast.

Also, thanks for the remark on my use of humour - that's always a large part of these stories. The McFeelys are just two more of the little ensemble that populate this world.

You know how much I love the humor, creativity, and light-hearted joviality that you bring to this rarefied genre, mate. Your comics always please on multiple levels.

As far as that panel of Babs - it is pure refined hotness. I would love to see some POV tickling of her with that same set up. Seeing little feathers caress her swelling nubbins and mountainous tee tas, while she cackles madly. Sounds like my cup o tea indeed. XD

And as for the tickling...like I said...everyone has their own thing. None of them are right, and none of them are wrong. They're just our own take. I think this fetish is as personal as a thing can be. So I will never by any means tell you what I think you SHOULD create. But if you're asking for fan input on a comic then I will be more than happy to share with you what I'd like to see done to the gorgeous vixens you create. And for me...what I would do to Babs in this scenario is to drive her mad. Sustained naked tickle teasing. All over her curvy landscape.

If I were to really take my Babs fantasy to the extreme I'd like to see McFeely tantalize her with a single feather, to the point where she sees Babs' undeniable arousal. She toys with the brunette vixen saying that if she can't hold it then she's going to put on the feather gloves and REALLY give her what's coming to her. Babs ultimately succumbs to the single feather rubbing her up and down as McFeely works her magic. And then Doris tickles Babs from behind while McFeely gives her the "royal treatment" with the feather gloves, making Babs sensually explode from the tickle torment.

And in a way, that's probably the highest compliment I can give: that I really WANT to see your Foxy female tickled in page after page of tantalizing fiendish exploitative splendor. If I didn't absolutely love Babs, I just wouldn't care. But I do. And I wait in breathless anticipation as to what McFeely will tickle out of her. LMAO. XD

In closing: Please tickle ( o Y o )

Cheers, good buddy - you rock.

Deet

'Pure refined hotness'

Oh Deeto, praise from someone who makes it seem effortless in his own work, I can only try and improve on every comic before, and your own work is something I set as a benchmark, in terms of line and colour.

Luckily for connisseurs of the slow-burning tickle, this is just the kind of comic where those secret lustings can be played out to the extreme. I have a few ideas of my own, but I think our desires will pull the comic towards a satisfying climax - oh, suit yerselves! - for all. I know the tickle sessions in my comics are usually short, but I like to slowly increase duration and intensity, so that the final tickle is something mind blowing - we indulge the passions to the full at the story's end, but here we have a long session from the start, and as you have said in the past, the anticipation of tickling is key to the eroticism, and I think Barbara needs gentle prods for a whiile, just to get her from a fairly bemused state, to a little more aroused, with a little mock-protesting along the way.

I plan to have a few more 'lip-biting' moments before any cackles, guffaws and shrieks are heard, and the ideas given suggest ways to go. We're just entering the domain of tittering, mainly out of the mad situation rather than pure tickling. It's a long road into demented fantasy from here, and I want to see some truly demented tickle-intoxicated suggestions from you guys.

I'm flattered that you love Babs so much. Perhaps as much as LBH loves her 'lil' blonde sister.
I don't just try and draw big breasted barbies, but make them girls you might want to get to know, and that's why I spend more time on faces than anything. It may sound odd, but the biggest influence in getting certain looks has been Disney! You can't beat Disney for facial expressions.

Last edited:
Ultra: Chief? Heh. Nah. I just try to chime in and give some honest feedback to an artist that I really dig. Not exactly standard practice here. But I wish it were. I think there might be more cool artists like Kitch if folks occasionally showed some more love.

Kitch: I can definitely see some real Disney moments in your character's faces. Babs looks downright Belle sometimes. And although you are absolutely correct - that I love Babs undeniably. I also love the other two buxom Fox sisters. Babs just happens to be the one in this quite provocative situation at present. XD

I can see so many teasing paths from titters to cackles. I could imagine McFeely just brazenly fondling our mountainous captive, musing out loud the things she's planning, while Babs giggles more and more as the touches become more and more bold. But that's one of the reasons I love to follow your work - you always surprise and delight.

As far as making it look easy - all I can do is repay the compliment. Your work always has the glow of someone that truly adores the fetish. And to me that is always the best type of work to enjoy.

Cheers to you, mate.

And can't wait for the next installment of Fish Tales or this masterpiece.

B

Ultra: Chief? Heh. Nah. I just try to chime in and give some honest feedback to an artist that I really dig. Not exactly standard practice here. But I wish it were. I think there might be more cool artists like Kitch if folks occasionally showed some more love.

Not the feedback, although you are very in-depth there, I was talking about unloading your tickle fantasies on kitch. You seem to be at the head of the pack there. lol

Ultra Chief, all tickle fantasies are being considered. Deeto and LBH have been long time supporters, and it honours me that they reply as enthusiastically as they do - they demonstrate that they know the characters very well. To be honest, I'm flattered that my work recieves the attention of so many, which always makes me want to improve what i'm doing, and I welcome more people's ideas for this particular adventure.

Deet': Belle would be one of those characters that made me want to draw faces in the way I do, and i'm flattered if you see some of her traits reflected in Babs. I think it was the Eisner-era characters that influenced me. Sleeping Beauty and Cinders have a different, more regal look, but when I draw Lucy, I tend to think of a hybrid of Alice and Penny from Inspector Gadget, but grown-up - Generally a cuter, girl-next-door face. it's a combo I've always liked - cute face and curvy body, which might explain my indifference to the likes of Keira Knightley (I call her 'two-backs'), or characterless modern-day playboy models. I think Babs is a variation on those essentials, but borne of an adolescent lusting for blue-eyed brunettes with shorter hairstyles, and tremendous breasts. Nina came along when I had a thing for sexy redheads, and was the first to appear in a story of her own ( a long long time ago).

Last edited:
Button: "Unloading"? Button - it's a reader-LEAD comic. Am I doing this wrong? Or does reader-lead mean that the readers are supposed to give input on their fantasies as they pertain to Babs and McFeely? I'm pretty sure that "unloading fantasies" is kinda the point.

Kitch: Hell yeah! Eisner and Frank Thomas. The heart of Disney. It's amazing to see some of the "behind the scene" details on what make characters develop. And let me tell you...MAN have your characters developed nicely. XD LMAO. You rock, Kitch. Really look forward to the next illo from ya.

B

Button: "Unloading"? Button - it's a reader-LEAD comic. Am I doing this wrong? Or does reader-lead mean that the readers are supposed to give input on their fantasies as they pertain to Babs and McFeely? I'm pretty sure that "unloading fantasies" is kinda the point.

*sigh* Nevermind. I was trying to be funny by pointing out something obvious, but apparently came out wrong. Sorry. 🙁

*sigh* Nevermind. I was trying to be funny by pointing out something obvious, but apparently came out wrong. Sorry. 🙁

Well, that's what you get for trying to be funny on a tickling forum. No humor allowed. Ever. 😛

No worries, buddy. Sometimes it's hard to get any context from a forum screen. Sorry if I came across confused. Last thing I want to do is hijack the thread on some random weirdness.

**bro-hug**

Kitch - this thread need even more boobs soon. We're all counting on ya. LMAO.

Cheers,

B

Naughty Babs. Her presence seems to be raising the testosterone levels too quickly, but i'd like to see more unloading of fantasies before we proceed, and she might offer a wry smile while discussing the feverish 'unloading' of tensions, as long as it is accompanied by your best tickling combos; fingers alone may take her to a certain level - say mild hysteria - but somewhere, tongues and other implements would need to be employed to get her bucking with pleasure. I think the foot guys are owed something here, so any feet fantasies are also welcomed.

However, for the moment, Fish Tales must be the priority, and i'm busy drawing the next few pages of that to be scanned. It will be while before I can add to this story, so keep coming up with ideas.

Last edited:
Naughty Babs. Her presence seems to be raising the testosterone levels too quickly, but i'd like to see more unloading of fantasies before we proceed, and she might offer a wry smile while discussing the feverish 'unloading' of tensions, as long as it is accompanied by your best tickling combos; fingers alone may take her to a certain level - say mild hysteria - but somewhere, tongues and other implements would need to be employed to get her bucking with pleasure. I think the foot guys are owed something here, so any feet fantasies are also welcomed.

Well then the feet guys should start saying what they want. Since i'm not one, i'll just sit back and watch where this rollercoaster goes.

Deet: Bro-hug accepted. I guess i'm not as funny on the net as I am in person. I'll be more careful from now on to prevent further confusion and, God forbid, another novel publication incident.

Just had a recap of this thread and I think I know where the next few pages are heading guys. I think other things may crop up to prolong the agony of anticipation, and those distractions may be a source of comedy, or of more pleasure. I think this is going to be about patience, teasing and anticipation, and you guys have been very patient.

Cheers.

Fish Tales, McFeely or an unexpected surprise… whichever comes next, I'm more than prepared to love it! That's the joy of having multiple irons in the fire: anticipation remains red hot!

A few new pages are in the process of being drawn. May be a while before I get to colour them. Been busy with the main project and other stuff, but I like the intimacy of this one so I'm going to be work on it on and off.

Glad to see your still working on this Naut. Was afraid it was gonna go the way of the dinosaurs.

I don't think I'm acquainted with all of your work (in fact, if you wouldn't mind providing me directions to where I can find each of your works in complete form, I would be immensely grateful), and others' insights are likely more helpful to you because they've seen what you've done and have ideas about what you can do differently from your past work. In the extremely unlikely case that no one has said this, however:

While I do highly like the unique style of art (I imagine you're using some kind of digital painting tablet setup?) and the other elements people have pointed out as what charms them, what makes me look forward to your work above lots of others' is that you have your girls trapped in considerably sick circumstances, and they're caught up by the simultaneous compulsive need to escape and the unexpected phenomenon that they actually really like it. This combined with the utterly, unmatchably unique methods of tickling captures me, sir. I don't have specific suggestions, but that is what I like to see.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back