• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Reader-led comic; At Home with the McFeelys: A Fox Sisters Special

Here are pages 7 & 8 of the adventure.

Please read them, enjoy them and make your choices, give me your ideas as to what might happen next.

Can you have a look and give your suggestions regarding;

a) what the little friends doris talks about are..
b) the utensil used by McFeely on Babs;

1)static duster
2) ostrich duster
3) shaving brush
4) pink feather
5) paintbrush
6) turquoise ostrich feather

I'll give it a week or so for you guys to brainstorm, then i'll set to work on a few more pages.

Have fun.

Acres of Lucy being slobbered over... now there's imagery I can relate to! Am most intrigued about the nature of the urban-dungeon carpark (sans car, I suppose; there'll hardly be room otherwise) she's being dragged toward, and especially so regarding the "little friends" who've been invited to participate. My first assumption was that they must be some species of pet... skittering ferrets, perhaps. But upon reflection, and in light of Franken-doris's chatter about busted-up dollies, I can envision a grim audience of dismembeted Barbys and Raggedy Anns holding court over the sordid proceedings. That could be ghoulishly amusing.

As for Madam McFeely's weapon of choice, I'd favor the single ostrich plume. Not because I think it would be especially devastating necessarily, but due to the metallic irredescent beauty of the object. I believe it would make for uniquely striking artwork.

However you finally decide to proceed, I'm on pins and needles to see the results! Naked Babs and Lucy is incentive enough!

Just amazing pages! It let me on pins. Just incredible work.
I want to see Mc Feely using her paintbrush, because she is the art teacher, so she knows how to use it on the naked body of Barbara. But the pink feather is attractive too 🙂
I have basic english: what it means the word "FUST"? It means first?
Keep the good work kitch, all my fantasies about an elderly woman fondling sexy girls are here xD

Thanks so much for the ideas, LBH. You've definitely given me a couple of great ideas there, with comic-macabre qualities. Lucy being slobbered on is a bit of theme now, and it's only fair the old bird McFeely gets to smack her rubbery jowls over those delicious curves. I've got to say that Doris has inspired some pretty mad ideas with what her little friends might be. She's inscrutable enough for them to be almost anything.

Gutierrez, your English is better than basic for getting that right. It's spelled phonetically to try and get a sense oof Mcfeely's Scottish accent. It's just how she would pronounce 'first' in her brisk tone.

I have a general thing for the decrepit tickling the ripe and buxom, because it's a bit taboo and perverse to have the oldies in the dominant role. Perhaps they are just trying to capture a glimmer of lost youth in their fondling of pert and pliant flesh. It's always excited me to see the dirty old man/mad professor have his demented way with a fit young captive, and McFeely is just as appealing.

Love your work Kitch, it always keeps me wanting more.
Personally I'd love to see the use of either of the dusters, as they are my tickle toy of choice. As for Doris' little friends, I would love to see acollection of Barbie dolls, with which Doris uses their hair to tickle and tease Lucy, as well as have some maybe donned in fur coats and feather trimmed dresses, which only add to the torment.

Supasmurphy, I don't believe i've had the pleasure.

Thanks your support, and that really is a vindication of why I create these comics. If people want to see more of the fox sisters, great news, even if I can't always make that happen in good time.

That's two 'doll'-based scenarios. Suitably bizarre for the McFeely clan, but I can wait for more ideas to come in.

As for the tickling implement, it's all to play for.

You decide. Whatever proves most popular then I will include it. If your idea doesn't make it, i'm sure you''ll enjoy whatever it is that does, as Babs is still going to get a thorough tickle!

If you need reminding, just look to the left of this comment!

Last edited:
Oh damn, was hoping the old woman would tickle lucy's belly button. Oh well.

Perhaps I should update you with my findings.

The little friends and the implement of Babs' torment have been decided based on feedback, and will be revealed with the comic I hope to have some new pages ready for colouring next week (it's been busy this week, and a hectic weekend looms).

Here are pages 9-12 of the comic. I will probably do a few more on this adventure before Prickly Hills, as I am still playing about with my new tablet, and want the Prickly Hills story to look great from the start.

Sorry for delays. I have been drawing, but have updated my scanner and bought a tablet in recent weeks in order to improve my artwork. I have also had a lot of ups and downs in life and work getting in the way (again), but am hopeful things will be more conducive to producing tickle art before too long. If only I had more time to create these pages then you'd see them more regularly, as i find colouring much easier and enjoyable with a tablet and hope to improve further.

in the meantime, please enjoy these.

AMAZING! At last, more pages of Mc feelys! Poor Barbara, the old crone is tickling her everywhere!
By the way, the pussy tickling was tooo sexy. Mrs Mc feely is a lucky old woman. I cant wait to see how Babs will endure to the brush 🙂
Once again, excellent work.

Hurray! My suggestion for an audience of decrepit dollies got accepted! To very good effect, too... those are some seriously messed- up, haunted looking poppets! Intimidating witnesses to Lucy's round of tubby-time jollies with cretin Doris (she of malformed digits and mangled Mother Goose). Lu's abuse is barely underway... she has some serious catching up to do to keep pace with pestered-to-despair sister Nina! Madame McFeely's combo of gumming and brush strokes are effectively reducing her to a puddle of inarticulate primal merriment! What an irresistible playground that gorgeous body proves to be! One needn't be a fraction as depraved as the McFeelys to slip 'n' slide this water park without proper invitation!

Mind you, I expect lovely Lu to be twice the attraction once doltish Doris has gotten her good and gooey!

No further audience participation opportunities at present... am hoping for a few more chances soon! This is wickedly good fun!

Cheers guys.

I knew Gutierrez would like these pages, and thank you for the compliments! I'm glad I spent a bit more time on the last panel, as I haven't much practice drawing the female anatomy at such intimate levels. I like pussy tickling almost as much as boob tickling (mainly because of the incredible mix of arousal and laughter it generates) these days, so there's always more incentive to practice!

I have ideas for Lucy's encounter sorted out from earlier suggestions, bt need to know what the next implement of McFeely's arsenal will be used on Babs - yes, LBH - the big brunette feigns disgust at your misidentification, but might forgive you if you still have that beard (don't ask what she has in mind, but she is a raving pogonophile and this is a tickling site so use that as a springboard).

Lucy doesn't have time to get gooey with Doris, she has more of those friends to meet...

Beard and mea culpa intact! Sorry Babs, slip of the lip. I knew it was you.

My preference for the lady's further torment still remains the ostrich feather. Though I won't be too put out if it doesn't come up right away... McFeely looks determined to deploy every implement in her arsenal eventually!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back